Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]

Go down 
+5
GravisCordis
Mistpelt
Ash
kjSage
JJ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2867

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:13

Bluepaw yowled as bearpaw aimed for his face. He managed to turn in time to avoid it hitting his eyes but this skyclanner was playing dirty.  Bluepaw scampered backwards his eyes wide and panted not wanting to have to do this at all.  This was a nightmare come reality for Bluepaw who much preferred to be a pacifist.

But the pain of bear paws claws kicked him into gear and he leapt at his opponent wanting to push bearpaw into the muddy dirt.  He didn’t want to hurt bearpaw, he didn’t like the idea of hurting anyone but making it hard or even impossible for bear to move

Bluepaw uses leap and hold rolling for turn amount:

2 turns in effect!

-6 dmg and -15 sp

Bluepaw wasn’t hurting bearpaw actively. He’s pretty much just holding him down. Pushing bears face into the muddy muck so he can’t move much and exhausting him

Bearpaw:
8/20 HP -6
46/60 SP

Bluepaw:
10/20 HP
38/60 HP -15

More Swiftheart

Last edited by speedy on Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15077

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:13

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 Mistpe10
strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:40

Before he could get his bearings again, the little tortoiseshell was on him again, claws in his shoulders, teeth set in his ear. Sunfire screeched, somewhere between a snarl and a yowl, and lashed out with his claws, but it caught empty air as he shifted and writhed beneath the leader. There was finally a rush of heat and blood as he came free, his ear rent and shredded from halfway up all the way to the tip.

Sunfire could feel his heartbeat thrumming in his chest, the sound of his children and his sister fighting behind him, the feel of blood tricking down his shoulders. He pulled back, white teeth bared against black gums, breath coming in ragged gasps. He didn't ever remember feeling weak like this before. Not when fighting other cats. Not when fighting foxes. Every slash of his paw took twice the energy it should have. He couldn't keep going like this.  

They really hadn't been ready for this. How could they have been, with the toll this hunger had taken on all of them?

With wild desperation, he charged in at Mottlestar, dropping his shoulder at the last second to slide beneath her and twist. It was a move he had done countless times, but in the heat of the moment, it hadn't occurred to him the size difference between himself and the ThunderClan leader would be an obstacle. There simply wasn't room for the large tom to slide beneath Mottlestar, and instead he sort of... awkwardly crashed into her, leaving himself open for retaliation.

Sunfire failed a Belly Rake, dealing 5 damage to himself at the cost of 25 stamina.

Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
139 / 170 SP

Sunfire
22 / 70 HP [-5]
121 / 160 SP [-25]

Last edited by JJ on Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:40

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 18:57

There were few times in which her much smaller size was a considerable boon rather than a weakness, and it just so happened that this was one of them. It was drilled into each and every apprentice within her Clan to mind their underbelly, as for her, it was an easy place to target. Others attempting to target her, though? Near impossible, given her much smaller stature. The lithe tortoiseshell hissed as her opponent attempted to aim for her soft belly. It had been slashed at in times past, but by much smaller foe. Though she truly did not appreciate being slammed into by the larger tom, it did give her the perfect opportunity.

Rearing onto her hind legs, she yet again struck her paws down onto his head. The force of her stomp reverberated through her legs, and she felt the adrenaline continuing to course through her body. It was what fueled her for this fight, when it seemed that every other ounce of her energy had otherwise been zapped.

She was not about to discount her blessings in that situation. Even as one of her paws was now coated in the blood that she had spilled, and her maw was no different in being doused in the blood that she had drawn from his ear. It was certainly unfortunate that blood was part of war, and the only comfort Mottlestar drew in the encounter was the fact that he had brought this upon himself. It was a shame that his clanmates had to pay for it, but... This was the forest. She was a cruel mistress to live in, and even more cruel if you were the one paying for the mistake.

Mottlestar used Upright Lock on Sunfire! She dealt 14 (12+2) damage and used 10 stamina.
Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
129 / 170 SP [-10]

Sunfire
8 / 70 HP [-14]
121 / 160 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:01

Bubblepaw was good at pinning cats down; it was something she'd practiced a lot as an apprentice. She had the grip of a tree-climber. But apparently that meant nothing to the enormous size of her opponent--or it was just dumb luck. She couldn't tell with all the blood in her eye. All her thoughts had gone woozy, but somehow the cat moved up, and Bubblepaw barely had enough presence of mind to dodge out of the way. Her sobs had little sound behind them now. She was done yelling out the names of her family. They couldn't help her.

She couldn't even see the brute's attempt at intimidation. Bloody tears had obscured her vision too thoroughly. She hadn't wanted any of this at all. I just want to go home... I just want to curl up in my nest and sleep. I want something to eat. I want... I want... I want my Mama.

Bubblepaw used Dodge-and-Fight, costing 7 stamina.

Bubblepaw:
5/20 HP
33/60 SP

Crocuspaw:
14/20 HP
23/60 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:01

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:28

Bearpaw

Bearpaw licked his lips at the overwhelming scent of blood in the air, nostrils flaring. His gaze was instantly drawn to the Thunderclan apprentice's fresh wounds, almost transfixed as bright red blood welled to the surface. He'd missed the tom's eyes, but no matter - he could still win this. Confidence flooded through the brown and white tom at the Thunderclanner's shock. He clearly hadn't been expecting nor looking forward to a battle tonight. Hmm...another soft-hearted cat.

With that thought in mind, the last thing Bearpaw expected was for the tom to fling himself forward, paws scrabbling for purchase in his thick coat. The suddenness of the attack sent Bearpaw to the ground with a painful thud and he grunted, teeth gritted against the jarring pain of his shoulder colliding with the hard earth. Snarling, Bearpaw tensed his muscles, tail lashing. He would not end this battle pinned beneath a feather-brained Thunderclanner's paws! He refused!

Growling low in his throat, Bearpaw rolled his body weight to the side, attempting to find his paws and throw the other tom off of him. He truly didn't have time for this - not when he could so clearly see his poor sister fighting for her life against a giant! However, the Thunderclanner had him trapped like a mouse beneath his claws. Bearpaw managed to free one limb, just enough to nick the tom with his claws, before slumping to the ground with a strained hiss. What was happening!?

Bearpaw used Duck and Twist and failed. -4 HP. -7 SP.

Bearpaw: Pinned 1/2 Turns
8/20 HP
(-7) 39/60 SP

Bluepaw:
(-4) 6/20 HP
38/60 HP

Last edited by GravisCordis on Sat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 19:28

The member 'GravisCordis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 21:57

Crocuspaw could see her companions wearing down now that she had the chance to stand still, and the thought of defeat on their own territory caused the she-cat concern. Her small opponent's will to keep going despite the tears dribbling down her face gave Crocuspaw a begrudging sense of respect for the she-cats tenacity, but sheer will would not be enough to defeat enemies. Crocuspaw watched her recover but didn't waste any more time before she lurched forward and swiped Bubblepaw again with a large paw.

Crocuspaw used Front Paw Strike! Dealing 6 Damage and Costing 7 Stamina. Bubblepaw is KO'd?

Crocuspaw:
14/20 HP
16/60 SP(-7)

Bubblepaw:
-1/20 HP (-6)
33/60 SP

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 22:27

"At least your family is alive, trespasser. Not all of us should be so lucky."

As she managed to move on from her grief, Nightdancer tried not to well on the loss of her kin; on how her distinctive appearance was once part of a set, of how she'd had sisters and brothers and parents who loved their kits unconditionally. But to hear the trespasser who had attacked her wield the concept of family as an excuse for her actions...

She didn't take it well. And even as the SkyClanner attacked her tail, she wasn't going to stand still and take it; focusing all her efforts on escaping the hold she'd found herself in.

"So be it, then. Throw your honor to the winds, cast aside your dignity; and all for the sake of prey that we don't even have. What would you find, if you managed to drive us back? Did you stop to consider that? I'll tell you what you'd find: nothing! SkyClan isn't the only one to suffer, despite your single-minded selfishness. Haven't you noticed? We're all starving!"

Nightdancer used Random Recall + Front Paw Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 12 SP! Nightdancer is no longer Stunned!

Graywind
31/70 HP (-10)
126/160 SP

Nightdancer
27/60 HP
97/140 SP (-12)

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2023 - 7:50

Just as she was quick to retaliate, so was the Thunderclanner. They were both desperate, but Graywind couldn't waste her breath on a reply, couldn't waste her energy on feeling sorry for someone that wasn't Skyclan. The Thunderclanner's words flew over her head as claws raked across her pelt, and Graywind aimed her own paws at the Thunderclanner's head. The sooner this ended, the sooner they could get away from Thunderclan territory, the sooner they could do something productive - like not starting a pointless fight. For now though, fight was what she would do.

Graywind used Upright Lock for -10 sp, dealing -12 damage.

Graywind

31/70 HP
116/160 SP (126 - )10

Nightdancer
15/60 HP (27 - 12)
97/140 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2023 - 15:32

She moved swiftly and surefootedly, rearing up once more to slam her paws against the top of his head. They collided brutally, and Sunfire's jaws snapped together at the impact of his head against the ground. His mouth filled with blood, his own tooth having punctured his tongue in the struggle.

The tom's ears were ringing, drowning out the sound of the battle that raged around him. All except for Bubblepaw. Somehow, over the chaos, he could still hear her pitiful sobs, even though she'd stopped calling out for him some time ago. Sunfire squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, sucking in lungfuls of panicked breaths. How were his clanmates doing? He couldn't tell. But he was losing. He was losing.

Still half on his back, Sunfire kicked out, hoping his claws would find purchase somewhere.

Sunfire used Front Paw Strike on Mottlestar, dealing 10 damage at the cost of 7 stamina.

Mottlestar
54 / 80 HP [-10]
129 / 170 SP

Sunfire
8 / 70 HP
114 / 160 SP [-7]
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2023 - 17:25

And as he kicked out, they did, striking along the inside of one of her legs. The wound hurt much more than it should have, but the leg that he had targeted was one that had been mangled long ago by dogs. It had taken her moons to recover, and would likely take a good couple of moons to recover again as she felt the warmth of her blood slide down the inside of her thigh. She hissed as the stinging pain of the wound took away her attention for just a moment, but just as quickly as she'd been distracted, she regained focus.

There was a unique sort of wrath that fueled the tortoiseshell as her claws dug into the tom's head, deep enough that they punctured. She pulled back, too, just enough to adorn him in a crown. A crown of scars, a crown of thorns, forever set to mark the betrayer of Skyclan's alliance. As she did so, a low growl of venom produced in her throat. Mottlestar was typically not one to strike in vengeance. But she could also feel how the tom's strength was lacking.

Looking at the battlefield around them, she leaned into his ear and hissed. "See what pride costs you, kit? It does not only impact you. It impacts your clanmates." The wisdom and venom of a leader. Of one who shouldered that very burden, day in, and day out. The venom of a cat who knew intimately well how her own decisions impacted more than just her, as she had to live with the consequences. "I would have let you go. But you decided an extra strip of land was worth this pain. Forever remember, kit, that you brought down this wrath and alliance over stupidity."

Mottlestar used Front Paw Strike! It dealt 12 damage (10+2) and used 7 stamina. KO pending!
Mottlestar
54 / 80 HP
122 / 170 SP [-7]

Sunfire
-4 / 70 HP [-12]
114 / 160 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Nov 2023 - 19:31

It was already over... the final blow was hardly necessary. Bubblepaw went limp the second that the paw touched her, not even feeling the claws bite into her flesh. Her soft underbelly fur was bright red. She could no longer see; she could no longer tell if the liquid on her face were tears or blood. She didn't want to cry out for help anymore, but as a fresh wave of pain rushed over her when her belly slammed against the ground, she let out one more plaintive whimper. "Daddy..." Her paw stretched in the last direction she remembered seeing Sunfire. And then Bubblepaw lost consciousness.

Bubblepaw is KOed.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next