Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 7:22

continuation of this

Spotfur was bubbling with anger. Now that the adrenaline was gone, the scratches running down his back began to sting. Hopefully, Hillfire and Coldpaw were behind him, or else they were going to get it. Wait, they were going to either way. The tom searched out his leader and deputy. He tried not to alert the whole camp... yet. He took a deep breath, not wanting the anger to show. "Scorchclaw? Jaystar?" He called out.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 8:37

Coldpaw camp not to long after that stupid tom Spotfur dragging the owl that they’d killed, well she had dealt the finale blow. She went directly to the preypile and dropped it before sitting down a few fox-leaps away from Spotfur, she glared at him “Going to cry to the leader now huh?” she meowed. She then started to brush her fur, waiting for Hillfire to come too.

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 8:50

Spotfur snarled quietly. "Shut up! I've tried to be nice to you, but you didn't listen!" He turned back to pad a little bit farther. "You'll get your dues..." He murmured. Was he really doing this? Taking all of his anger, taking all of Hillfire's misdeeds and putting them in the hands of the leader and deputy? He guessed so.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 12:41

Jaystar left his den at the call of his name. These past days had been peaceful but he couldn't ignore the fact that Shade was still out there and the tension with Windclan were not good. However, it seemed that this time it was another thing.

The tall leader made his way to the disabled yet experienced warrior, who was being followed by Coldpaw and the bold Hillfire. It was clear that they got into a fight, probably a predator but Spotfur didn't look happy at all. "What's going on here? Are you okay?" He inquired with slight hint of concern in his eyes.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 14:35

"Oh StarClan Spotfur, I didn't believe you when you threatened to tell on me to Jaystar. This will be fun," Hillfire snorted, obviously unable to control his laughter. Despite what Spotfur had said and done, he now found the entire situation hilarious. The pathetic warrior kept trying to prove his point over and over again just to be proved wrong immediately. Even Coldpaw could see that! It was honestly pretty funny. However, when Jaystar came out, he did his best to stop laughing. While he didn't really care what the leader thought, he was obviously concerned and laughing at him could potentially get him into trouble. Because that was how weak leaders got what they wanted. Padding up to the apprentice, he smiled and gently butted her shoulder. "Thanks, but I got this. You're already a pretty natural leader, I can tell. Way better than Spotfur at least." Winking at her he padded up to the leader, a polite smile on his face. "I'm pretty sure Spotfur was going to tell you some tall tale about how I made him cry."

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 16:17

Spotfur lashed his tail. "I did not cry." He turned to Jaystar. "I'll be fine once Fallowpaw treats my back. That's not what I'm worried about." He huffed. "I've been trying to be calm. I really have. But these two are not compliant at all. Hillfire blamed me for not seeing the owl sooner, even though I took the blow so no other cat had to. And after it was killed, they accused me of being weak or that I should belong in the elders' den, just because I decided to leave. I don't want to seem whiny, but really, he keeps accusing I and Nutfur of being weak, stupid traitors and I can't stand it! At first, this was a little dispute where we don't like each other but I was leading the patrol. He claims that he understamds and knows more than I, despite being barely out of the apprentices' den. And probably more than you too, knowing him." He glared back over at Hillfire. "He thinks an apprentice is better than I am! He laughs, thinking you'd do nothing, because I'm just a weak whiny elder, and he doesn't respect you." Suddenly, he turned somewhat concerned. "Please, Jaystar, show him he's wrong. He has no respect for anyone but himself."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 18:59

Stepping out of the Warrior's Den, Scorchclaw was mildly alarmed to find the patrol he had sent out earlier talking with Jaystar. He had thought that he had heard a voice calling for him, and it seemed that he wasn't mistaken. In quick steps, he strode over. At first, he was concerned that the patrol had discovered something that needed to be reported. As he approached, however, it quickly became obvious that Spotfur was angry. Their conversation flowed into his tufted ears. They accused me of being weak or that I should belong in the elders' den... The spotted tom shot a glare at Hillfire, and Scorchclaw suddenly understood the situation.

Really? Of all things, they were having an internal dispute? Was StarClan kidding him right now? The RiverClan deputy drew to a halt by the group of cats. "A weak, stupid traitor?" He growled, his tone of voice dangerously low. He turned to face Hillfire. "Please tell me you didn't actually say that."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 5:21

"Weak? I think I did say that. Stupid? I believe I used the word mousebrained. Traitor? No, I actually didn't say anything about that. He hasn't done anything to betray the clan. It was basically because he waited until an owl was right on top of us to attack, rather than attacking it before it had the chance to hurt anyone. Then he complained about how we had to go back to camp when Coldpaw and I could have kept hunting. And for the record, I never said anything about how he should be an elder. I just said age doesn't mean you're always right, and the only reason he would bring it up was having old age as an excuse for his weakness." Hillfire's voice was oddly casual, with only a hint of fear in it. Was Scorchclaw really buying all of what Spotfur was saying? Only about half of it was true, and that part wasn't really that bad. Why was the deputy mad at him for calling the tom weak and stupid? Had the two of them ever met before? Because if they had, this conversation would be going a lot differently. Turning towards the accusing warrior, he raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "I have no respect for anyone but me, huh? Wow, if that was true I would have ditched the clan a while ago. But it's not. I have respect for my family, I have respect for my clan, I have respect for our medicine cats, I have respect to all of our warriors and apprentices that deserve it. Just because I don't respect you all the time doesn't mean I don't respect anyone but myself. Not everything's about you."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 5:49

Spotfur raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you didn't directly adress it today, but believe me, I know how you feel about things I did... as an apprentice who was barely out of the kit's den. I didn't say you said being an elder, though. That one was Coldpaw. I know for a fact that I am most definitely not always right, but even Jaystar returns after a predator attack, right?" His eyes shifted to the leader, studying his expression. "Age means I know more than you do, and had we hunted as much as you want, had I attacked it immidiately rather than take the blow, if everything had gone your way- which it didn't because I was leading the patrol- the owl could have taken away Coldpaw or given her scars that she'd never forget." Hillfire was not always right but seemed to think that he was. And that because of things long forgotten, Spotfur was stupid. No, Spotfur fought for his honor, and he'd do it with his claws but Jaystar wouldn't stand for it surely. He'd used his training with Goldeneye well and he kept his physical cool much more often.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 8:00

Coldpaw looked at Spotfur and grinned “I’m just saying what’s true, he’ll never be as good as a four legged warrior” she mewed “And when I was told that I where on a patrol, I thought it actually would involve hunting not going back as soon as mighty Spotfur got a little scratch” she continued, her eyes fixed on the warrior as she spook, the fact that she even had felt pity for the tom at first when Hillfire had yelled at him kinda disgusted her, this Tom was useless.

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 10:15

He was as surprised as Scorchclaw. From all the things he had to deal with, this was surely the most meaningless but at the same time, he couldn't ignore. Infighting was not good for the clan and right now Riverclan had to stay united. The tall tom blinked and lashed his tail asking for silence. "Okay, that's enough!"

He glared at Coldpaw first, his green eyes narrowed in a strict and annoyed expression. He let out a low hiss as he stepped closer to the smaller she-cat. He wasn't as patient as he used to be in the past. Leadership and all that went wrong since he earned his nine lives had turned him into a different cat. Jaystar had to be strict sometimes and right now, this she-cat needed a lesson. "Coldpaw! That's enough with that attitude. I'm usually a comprehensive and a calm leader but I don't tolerate disrespect. You're just an apprentice and as one, you must respect the warriors and learn your place in the clan. They have hunted for you since you were born and before and Spotfur is perfectly capable of hunting and fighting just like every warrior in this clan." The fur of his tail bristled slightly as he spoke with a deep, serious and strong voice. "I'm afraid your attitude has proven me that you're not close to finishing your training. You will stay in the camp cleaning the elder's den, fixing dens for the next seven days. You will only leave to gather moss for the warriors' nests. Now go back to the apprentice den and wait there for Scorchclaw's instructions." He flicked his tail dismissively and faced the other two warriors.

Jaystar fixed his eyes on both Hillfire and Spotfur but he wasn't as angry as he was with Coldpaw. "About you too. Do you really this argument is really worthy of such an attitude of both of you? Hillfire, as a warrior, you have every right now to speak your mind but show a little respect for your clanmate who had done nothing wrong. You're being childish and unrealistic. You can't blame him for not seeing an owl sooner. It's not like he noticed it before and say nothing until it was on over your backs. No one was badly injured and he took the blow so please stop calling with names he clearly doesn't deserve." The tom voice was calmer than before but at the same time, it was strong and determined. "Spotfur, you had every right as the leader of the patrol to come back after an attack and I admit that in your place, I would have likely take the attack from the predator too in order to protect my clanmates. But you have to listen to your clanmates too. Hillfire is a warrior just like you and even if he's younger, he can come up with good ideas -even if he isn't the best at expressing them with a good, nice attitude-. You're an experienced, fine Riverclan warrior but sometimes a younger clanmate can aport good, well-intended ideas too."

The tom sighed after he said all that, clearly tired of everything that had happened. It was incredible that he had to talk to them as they were apprentices. "You're grown-up cats with your warrior rank earned. Both of you have to be more mature and learn to let go when you're wrong. Now, why don't you try to apologize to each other? Or should I ground you like I did with Coldpaw? I really don't want too."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 7:30

Scorchclaw listened with narrowed eyes as Hillfire and Spotfur explained things in turn. Just as the first warrior had noticed, he was angry. Part of the reason for his anger was this stupid infighting. He couldn't believe that these two grown warriors were incapable of dealing with their own dispute and had to drag him and Jaystar into it. They were like kits who complained to their mother about each other. His annoyance showed plainly, making his tone sharp. That being said, however, he wasn't totally unfamiliar with Hillfire's personality. He had observed the tom's behavior at times. If he was really being disrespectful to a senior warrior, the fluffy deputy would have a word or two to say to him.

At Coldpaw's words, his green gaze snapped to the younger she-cat. He peeled his lips back, revealing his teeth in a snarl. The fur along his back rose, and he lashed his tail. Before Scorchclaw could say anything, Jaystar did. He rebuked the apprentice, clearly just as pissed as the large brown tabby was. As soon as the leader was done speaking, Scorchclaw spoke up. "Spotfur lost his leg serving his clan. Despite that, he is no different from any other warrior. He is a courageous, honorable warrior. I will not have you speaking of him in such a manner, especially for such a reason." His words trailed off in a hiss as he glared at Coldpaw. It was his fault. It was his fault that Spotfur had lost a leg. If it were not for his carelessness, the warrior would still have all of his limbs. Although he didn't show it, what Coldpaw said caused the lurking guilt in the deputy's heart to stab even deeper. Perhaps it was because of such a reason, he delivered a particularly serious warning. He felt a grim satisfaction with the punishment that Jaystar gave the she-cat. If she could not learn to be respectful to those that deserved her respect, she did not deserve to become a warrior anytime soon. "Reflect on your actions in the next seven days." He finished coldly.

The apprentice aside, he turned back to the other three cats. "I agree with Jaystar." He said exasperatedly, "Hillfire, you might have had a point. However, Spotfur was ultimately the leader of the patrol. You may offer your opinion, but if he still makes the decision to return to camp, you are to respect his decision." He swished his tail in a decisive manner. The way Jaystar had handled the situation impressed him. While Scorchclaw had just been plain irritated, Jaystar had calmly pointed out the mistakes of both cats and urged them to resolve their differences. Ivystar had chosen him as deputy for a reason. Scorchclaw took mental notes, an unreadable expression in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 13:12

Spotfur felt slightly guilty. They did make a good point... But they were wrong on one topic. "What do you mean, suggestions? Hillfire's 'idea' was that we continue hunting, I'm sure until we can't carry any more and that he's satisfied he's caught the most, and allow my wounds to possibly get infected and open up. It's just not sensible. I understand that younger minds can contribute greatly, but I really see no reason as to why I should have even considered it. Had I sent them out alone, they would have been easy prey for Shade. Had I helped them hunt, there's no end of horrible things that have a higher risk of someone dying or near so. And if I just stood around and kept watch, I'd have been useless." After both toms had spoke, Spotfur had calmed to a logical point. He was still frustrated, but he had to keep his mind level or he'd do something he regretted. "I really didn't want to have to take it to this level. But this is just the latest in a series of events that I just couldn't deal with it anymore." He turned his head to Hillfire. "What do you think? Do you want to let go of your ego or shall we face some concequences?" Of something so simple, Spotfur wouldn't be bothered much. It surely wouldn't be worse than a week of apprentices' duties and even those weren't so bad.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:01

"I really mean no offense, Jaystar, but I think you were the tiniest bit harsh on Coldpaw, and she probably just misunderstood what I was saying in my argument with Spotfur. Apprentices always just try to imitate the actions of those they think are 'cool' and I think that was just what she was doing," Hillfire defended, his entire arrogant and fiery aura being replaced by a polite one. Oh how he hated doing this, but Jaystar would not listen to an angry warrior. One of his many faults. Anyway, the main reason he was doing that was to prove that Spotfur had been wrong in saying he didn't care about anyone besides himself. That was far from the truth. And Coldpaw didn't deserve to be punished for what she did. Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, he listened as everything he did wrong was explained to him. Wasn't the fact that this tom thought he knew more about a situation than a cat who had actually been there just awful? But as the leader started blaming the other warrior as well, he couldn't help but let a small smirk slip over his expression. Finally he was able to see sense, even just a little bit. His jaw nearly dropped when he heard his punishment of sorts but he stopped himself. Apologize to this mousebrain? No way. But in order to to at all helpful to Lichenmask, he knew he would have to stay on the leader's good side. For now. Even if that meant responding to accusation's level-heatedly with arguments that made no sense. "Hey hey hey, I have to drop the ego? I'm pretty sure you're the one who just got all fiery and defensive over all of this. I just want to say that Jaystar has a point. While I don't agree with every single word he said, he had a fair argument that I respect. I'll try to do better, and I'm sure you'll do the same. So what do you say? I'll apologize the moment you do." While he knew he had to follow orders, he couldn't find it in himself to say sorry first. Because if he did it and than that foxheart didn't, he would never live that down. Technically everything he had said was true, just not the whole truth. The parts condemning the three-legged excuse for a warrior was something he agreed with, and everything else not so much. But still, it was the truth and would grant him a bit of respect from the leader. And all he needed was that little bit to avoid punishment and help his true leader.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:06

Spotfur rolled his eyes internally and shifted his weight. "Yup. I defend my beliefs and ideas. I don't take well to insults. Now, since you won't begin, I think I will." He sighed. He couldn't believe he was doing this. "I apologize that I did not listen to your... suggestion."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]   You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

You've Gone Too Far[SEMI-OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next