Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]

Go down 
+5
GravisCordis
Mistpelt
Ash
kjSage
JJ
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Empty
PostSubject: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 1:18 pm

The sun was low, and a bitter cold had settled over the forest as Sunfire led his patrol through the trees. Typically, the tom preferred to hunt during the day, but tonight, they wouldn't be hunting on SkyClan's territory, and there was less a chance that they would be interrupted by a ThunderClan patrol in the dark. Sunfire did not fear the idea of getting caught, in fact the yellow tom feared few things, and usually the idea of a fight was something he relished, or even encouraged. But his mother and aunt had done well to retain their alliance with ThunderClan thus far, and if he could help it, he'd avoid conflict, for their sakes.

But he wasn't going to stand by and watch the clan starve for any longer.

The Fallen Oak had been in ThunderClan's possession since before Sunfire was born, but he'd heard the elders mention that it once belonged to SkyClan, too, before it was given as a gift, by one of Birdstar's predecessors, to one of Mottlestar's. A deal made long ago, and a deal that Sunfire had no intention of honoring. If ThunderClan wanted to fight for it, they could, and he would gladly spill blood. But that, for once, was not his intention here tonight. His children, and his siblings, and his mother, were hungry. If it took trespass to remedy that, Sunfire would bear the brunt of the punishment with no complaint.

He hadn't told the others where they were going, but it became increasingly clear as he cut a path towards the Fallen Oak, though he said nothing until the border was beneath his paws, and he turned to give his sister a hard stare. "We have to," is all he said, and then he was on the other side, breathing in the scent of ThunderClan. His hackles raised instinctively, but Sunfire ignored the feeling. He was far more interested in searching for any sign of prey. "Fan out," he told the others, taking a long, running leap towards the oak. "I'll look around." His claws sank into the bark and he scaled the felled tree to its peak, which wasn't all that high. But it gave a half-decent vantage point, at least. His eyes landed on Bearpaw, narrowing slightly in thought. His son would be a warrior soon, should have been already, even. Teaching him that these boundaries meant nothing, that SkyClan came first no matter what, would serve the clan in way they couldn't even understand... because Bearpaw had the makings of a leader, and it was Sunfire's goal to see that happen, no matter how far in the future it may be.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 4:48 pm

Graywind shivered as a gust of cold air ruffled her fur, but she was too tired to waste energy on grumbling about it. Tired, and hungry. Their patrol was supposed to hunt, but Graywind had her doubts on if they would be successful as she followed Sunfire away from camp. The sun was low in the sky, casting long shadows, and the dreary day and lack of prey had stripped any of the cheer from Graywind's face, even patrolling with her family members.

The foliage slowly grew thicker as they neared the border, and Graywind kept a sharp eye out. Perhaps prey would be hiding among the fall foliage, trying to find their own food or hiding from the cold. But as they walked, she saw little, and that only served to send disappointment stabbing through her gut.

Or maybe that was hunger pangs.

It wasn't long until the fallen oak came into view, and Graywind's eyes narrowed at Sunfire. "You can't be serious. Sunfire-" Graywind began as Sunfire spoke, but her brother was already on the other side of the fallen oak. Graywind stared after the golden tom in dismay for a moment, ears flat.

"Foxdung, get back here before someone finds you. Mom will kill us." She huffed out, but the prospect of finding food was an enticing one... Far too enticing for a she-cat with ribs clearly visible through her wispy fur. As she looked to her nephew and brother and the rest of the patrol, Graywind's resolve wavered.

...Maybe it wouldn't hurt, if they were quick about it. If nobody showed up to catch them. They needed food, and badly. "Foxdung," Graywind muttered lowly, then, muscles tense and on high alert, she padded after her brother. A quick look around for prey, making sure he didn't get into trouble, then they'd be back on Skyclan territory.

"...Be quick about this. We shouldn't be here."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Bubblepaw enjoyed spending time with her family. She had to focus on that instead of the gnawing hunger. It seemed like ages ago that there had been enough food to go around. She'd never really known true hunger. Now that the entire Clan was on the verge of starvation, ribs beginning to peek through fur, stomachs growling louder than monsters on the Thunderpath, she knew. She understood. And she wished she didn't. It was very difficult to be warm and happy when your brain tried constantly to remind you that you needed food, needed food, needed food, needed food, on an endless loop.

At first she didn't even realize they'd crossed the border. Her pale green eyes were more dull than usual as she wandered behind her father and brother and aunt, each paw step echoing hollowly through the emptiness of her insides. Only once she heard Sunfire's claws scrabbling on bark did she slowly blink and look up, to see that he was climbing a tree. That wasn't abnormal. But something else was off, and given the sluggishness of her thoughts, it took her a while to place it. That tree was on ThunderClan territory. Belatedly, a spike of uncertainty leapt through her chest. She trusted her dad, of course! He was never wrong. They'd done stuff like this before. But with a patrol this big, wouldn't they get caught? Wasn't it against the rules? "Um, Daddy?" Bubblepaw mewed, voice slow with exhaustion and concern. "Maybe Auntie Graywind is right. We shouldn't... we're not s'posed to, right? I know we're the biggest Clan. You said so. But what if someone comes?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:32 pm

Bearpaw

Bearpaw padded behind the rest of the patrol, his thick fur puffed out in a pathetic attempt to ward off the brisk leaf-fall air. He was certainly luckier than many of his clanmates who only had thin coats to keep them warm, but still he ached for a warmer place to be. Sunfire had gathered them for a hunting patrol, but why it couldn't have waited until the morning, Bearpaw didn't know. Surely, it would be easier to hunt with the sun to light things up and, y'know, when all of the prey wasn't asleep.

Whatever, he was just an apprentice, what did he know? At least Bubblepaw was here to keep him company while they toiled away to bring meager pickings back to their starving clan. However, it didn't seem as though anyone was in the mood to entertain nonsense, so Bearpaw stuck to himself and kept his senses primed in case there was any prey foolish enough to be out so late. There was, unsurprisingly, nothing as far as the eye could see or the nose could smell.

They drew closer to the border between their territory and Thunderclan's and Bearpaw grew more and more uncomfortable with every paw step. Sunfire walked with the determination of an entire clan of warriors, his gaze never straying from the unseen path that lay ahead. And, as the scent of Thunderclan began to invade his senses, Bearpaw began to wonder if Sunfire ever intended for this to be a simple hunting patrol. Then, as they pushed through the foliage, the border came into view and still Sunfire continued, not stopping until the scent line was beneath his paws.

With a weary expression, Bearpaw eyes his father, tail twitching uncertainly. Sunfire wouldn't take no for an answer, though and it seemed as though nobody was keen to stop him except for maybe Bubblepaw. Frankly, Bearpaw didn't give a rat's tail about Thunderclan and whatever "truce" they had going on. So, with a grunt, he padded to Bubblepaw's side, his blue eyes soft. "It's alright Bubblepaw, nothing bad will happen as long as I'm here." His expression darked and he peered out into the unfamiliar forest, hackles raised. "Besides, we need the prey more..."

Humming, Bearpaw broke away from his sister and the rest of the patrol, eagerly sniffing the undergrowth for the tell-tale sign of prey. Though he made sure not to stray too far, his chances would be higher if he put a little distance between himself and the others. Luckily, his tactic rang true and before long, the mouth-watering scent of a bird filled his mouth and nose until he could almost taste it. He lowered his body into a hunting crouch and crept along the leaf-covered ground, inching silently towards his quarry until it was within pouncing distance.

Just as he prepared to launch himself at the winged animal, a twig snapped beneath his paw, instantly sending the bird fluttering into the trees. With a hiss, Bearpaw jolted upright, his eyes fixed on the offending twig. How dare it foil his chances at a perfectly good catch!? Tail lashing, he turned and headed back toward the rest of the patrol, cursing Thunderclan's abnormally messy forest floor.

Bearpaw tried and failed to catch a bird. -7 SP.

Last edited by GravisCordis on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15070

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:32 pm

The member 'GravisCordis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 pm

His family was reluctant, and though Sunfire understood their trepidation to some point, he'd be lying to say it didn't irritate him to his very core. They were starving, it was only a matter of time before the first SkyClanner dropped dead, and then how many would follow? How many would they lose because of Birdstar and Wolfblossom's refusal to break this treaty?  

"We used to own this territory," he snapped back at them. "And we need it, now. So we'll use it - with ThunderClan's permission or not."

Bearpaw's reply to his sister earned an approving nod from the yellow tom as he turned away, meeting his own sister's gaze. He hoped Graywind knew that he didn't want to cause trouble. That's why they'd come at night, to hopefully avoid a ThunderClan patrol altogether, get what they needed, and leave. Despite his overall disdain for StarClan and quite a bit of the Warrior Code, Sunfire had done his best to follow the rules... mostly. Because making SkyClan look bad was the furthest from his intention. But rules didn't matter anymore. Not now, when Bubblepaw swayed in place with exhaustion every time she stopped to rest. Not now, when his mother curled up in her nest every night with an empty belly. Not now, when his beloved sister was practically a pelt stretched over a skeleton.

He sighed, looking away and shaking his head. Bearpaw moved off, and he heard the rapid fluttering of wings as a bird fled into the night, followed quickly by his son's return, the sour look on his face and accompanied empty maw telling Sunfire all he needed to know. But the fact there'd been prey at all was promising. Coming here had been the right decision. Satisfied that there was no immediate threat, Sunfire climbed down the stump and dove into the underbrush on the other side, searching for prey.

Rolling invasion dice for giggles even tho we already decided what'll happen - if we're successful, no cheeky opening stuns??  strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] 1f60b

Last edited by JJ on Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 pm

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Successdice

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Mistpe10
strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 8:23 pm

It had been some time since Mottlestar had led a sizeable patrol. Even with only four cats total, she was much more used to taking time with only one or two others. However, given the times that they were in, she wanted to be there to supervise and keep an eye on as much of her Clan as possible. Acornstem had caught a mild cough that had made it hard for her to talk to her Clanmates in a way that she would have liked, and Mottlestar was taking no chances letting her deputy go down for the count. So she had stepped up, slipping back into the role of meeting with each of her Clanmates as she had in times past. When the forest had more prey, when things were not nearly as hectic.

Even if she did not worry nearly as much about her borders between Skyclan and Riverclan, the fact of the matter still stood that they needed to check on them. With the respect that Birdstar had for her, she did not see it being an issue of potentially losing the Fallen Oak to them. But given current times, as well as the fact that Skyclan was likely doing no better than Thunderclan... something told her to go check on it. Even to just simply make an appearance there, see things as usual, and carry on their way. So she led them towards the Fallen Oak, her nose catching whisps of Skyclan's sent. Rather close to their own, all things considered, but it had more of an air-y undertone than that of the bracken that they carried. It puzzled her to be scenting it already, but not enough to put her on alert.

"...we need it, now. So we'll use it - with ThunderClan's permission or not."

Well, that certainly got her attention. Her ears stood straight up, and her maw parted. It certainly was fresh Skyclan scent. Narrowing her gaze, she stood up quite a bit taller. "Crocuspaw, Bluepaw, Nightdancer... We give them one chance for peace. One." Mottlestar's orders came on a hiss. She was not going to take politely to having cats on her land, much less her allies backstabbing her when everyone was hurting.

Not much longer, and she found the patrol. The sergeant's eye of hers assessed who all they had brought, the signs of what they had done becoming clear. Not only had they blatantly gone past the scent markets-there was a distant chittering bird who sounded like it had certainly been existing on her side of the territory. "I would step back to your border, if I were you." The voice of a leader who was less-than-pleased announced. Had any of the cats not seen her as her tortoiseshell pelt blended into the leaf-fall forest floor, they certainly heard her. "Last I checked, the Fallen Oak was never marked as neutral territory. So you get one chance: go back to Skyclan's side, and we will all carry on our way." She typically had much more patience. Would have figured out just what was going on. But she had to protect Thunderclan first... and that mother's instinct ran deep.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:12 pm

It wasn't the scent of prey that Sunfire found as he picked his way through the brush. The wind shifted, bringing with it the scent of ThunderClan... and getting stronger. A few choice words that would have certainly disappointed his mother were spat into the dirt, and, heart picking up slightly, the yellow tom moved back towards the Fallen Oak. He stepped out of the underbrush in front of the patrol, angling his body as to block the path - and his clanmates - from direct access.

Of course there was a ThunderClan patrol here at the exact same time as them. Of course that patrol just happened to be led by Mottlestar, of all cats. Sunfire's tail flicked once, and he stared at the little tortoiseshell, eyes full of contempt. Why couldn't she just walk away? Let them have this peacefully, as it had been given. He wouldn't dare speak those thoughts aloud, though. Those were weak thoughts. And if ThunderClan wanted to shed blood over a fallen tree and a few birds, he'd oblige.

ThunderClan's leader gave him a warning: leave, or else.

Sunfire scoffed.

Claws sank into the ground, and his sneer morphed into a silent snarl. He didn't want to fight over this, but at this point, leaving was not an option. The only thing they could do was stand their ground. If they won... the oak was theirs, fair and square, and they'd have done SkyClan proud. If they lost... well... he didn't want to think about that. His mother and Birdstar would be so furious with him. They might be, anyway. That didn't change the fact that SkyClan needed this territory.

The warrior squared his shoulders, staring Mottlestar down belligerently, and simply said, "No."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:25 pm

A singular word, evoking a singular emotion within the tortoiseshell leader.

Disappointment.

She truly had not wanted this to turn into a battle. After all, she was supposed to be in alliance with Skyclan. They were supposed to be able to trust each other, have each others' backs, and at minimum have a general respect for each others' clans. However, that singular declaration changed that. She let that disappointment stare right into the pelt of the golden-furred warrior as she looked at him. Looked at every single face of every single cat else that was there. She saw the youth in the face of the apprentices, the undeniable alarm in the other warrior there. However, the declaration had been made. Her eyes narrowed, and that was all that she needed to hear, then. "Then let this be considered a slander against our alliance and an official challenge." Her lip curled, teeth revealing themselves as she let out the hiss that would be the undeniable battle signal to her clanmates.

Her target had been chosen the moment he initiated the challenge. While it pained her to strike out against who should have been an ally... that word had been smeared in the dirt. Thunderclan's leader launched herself towards him, claws outstretched in their strike. She aimed for his shoulders and face, hoping to rake her claws along them as much as possible.

It was not in her typical style to want to hurt another. However, in this case? She was ready to send a message. Even if it was simply to put the tom in his place. She had been given the name Mottlerose as a warrior, and it had been some time since the rose of Thunderclan got to show her thorns. But even though it had been some time... well, it simply meant that the thorns were extra sharp.

Star Striker is active! +2 damage bonus to all of Mottlestar's attacks!
Mottlestar used Jumping Strike against Sunfire! She dealt 15 damage (10+3+2) and used 7 stamina.
Mottlestar
80 / 80 HP
170 / 170 SP

Sunfire
55 / 70 HP
160 / 160 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:30 pm

Crocuspaw hoped that the Skyclan cat would understand the precarious situation they were in, and while they did seem to know that they decided to blatantly trespass and refuse the generous offer that Mottlestar gave them. With a deep, guttural growl, Crocuspaw followed Mottlestar's lead without hesitation, going for a smaller, younger cat that she could only assume was an apprentice. Her disposition was meek and shy- she didn't give Crocuspaw any inclination that she'd hit hard. With claws unsheathed, Crocuspaw shot forwards although not as fast as her smaller counterparts, Mottlestar in specific. Heavily muscled legs and massive paw-raised she absolutely walloped the grey apprentice, sending her bowling as Crocus closed the space dangerously swiftly bit into the small apprentice's shoulder, and proceeded to shred the she-cats soft underbelly.

She wished she could be gentler, could pull back on her blows like she did with clanmates, but this was a border skirmish that needed the win alliance or not. She hoped she made the apprentice see the stars, it was the least she could do as she did everything she could to make sure this apprentice learned her lesson and would earn a quick win so she could jump to her clanmate's aid.

Crocuspaw used Belly Rake! Dealing 10 Damage and Costing 25 Stamina!

Crocuspaw:
20/20 HP
35/60 SP

Bubblepaw:
10/20 HP
60/60 SP

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:30 pm

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Mistpe10
strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Sig2
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 9:37 pm

"We do need the prey..." Graywind agreed with Bearpaw quietly, though her tail gently curled over Bubblepaw's back. "I don't like this, but our fresh kill pile is hardly a pile." Graywind muttered, ears flat to her skull as they encroached on Thunderclan territory. This was wrong, she knew that, and yet the desperation for food was enough for her to overlook it. She fell silent as her nephew failed to catch a bird. The bad luck seemed to not care whose territory they were on - twolegplace, Skyclan's own, or Thunderclan. But where there was one bird, there was likely to be more birds. Maybe, maybe they would find something.

And they did find something. Unfortunately, that something was just what she had feared, trespassing onto another clan's territory. A Thunderclan patrol, and Graywind recognized the small tortoiseshell who sat atop the great rock at gatherings.

What luck, to run into the Thunderclan leader. Graywind cringed inwardly at the warning, and at Sunfire's response... "Brother... Can we really afford a fight?" She muttered, voice too soft to carry to the Thunderclanners, hopefully.

Too late.

Mottlestar leaped for her brother, and Graywind snarled, pale fur bristling. Golden eyes locked onto the older-looking of the patrol, and she launched herself forward. Mottlestar had initiated this fight, she told herself, she was only protecting her clanmates.

Graywind used Jumping Strike on Nightdancer for -7 sp, dealing -10+3 damage.

Graywind

70 / 70 hp
153 / 160 sp (160 - 7)

Nightdancer
47 / 60 hp (60 - 10 - 3)
140 / 140 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 11:28 pm

Bubblepaw's ears pinned back slightly against her head at her father's words. Bearpaw's presence next to her was comforting, and she did trust him. She trusted her brother and her daddy and her aunt. But she still couldn't shake the nauseous feeling that grew and grew as Sunfire climbed the tree. "Okay, I guess..." No sooner had the words left her mouth than trouble appeared. Her eyes grew wide as she saw four ThunderClan cats across the border--and one of them the leader herself. Mottlestar. The anger in her eyes made Bubblepaw shake. This wasn't going to end well, she knew it. What if Daddy and Bearbear and Auntie Graywind got hurt? As the adult cats argued, the hair on the back of Bubblepaw's neck began to stand up. Something about this just felt wrong. The fear was enough to drive the hunger from her mind. "...Daddy?"

Then, as sudden as a crack of lightning--claws were unsheathed. Growls, hisses. Bubblepaw froze, paws stuck to the ground. She'd seen cats fighting, defending their territory from foxes. She'd seen blood. But cats fighting each other? Why did this have to happen? Mottlestar was raking her claws through her father's fur. She wanted to run to him--she wanted to help--but terror seized her muscles. A moment later, it was too late to run. An enormous ThunderClan cat, nearly twice her size, was on her before she could do a thing. Involuntarily, Bubblepaw let out a loud, high-pitched cry of pain at the feeling of the fangs in her shoulder and claws biting into her soft belly fur. Even when the foxes fought them, she'd remained unhurt. This was the most pain she had ever experienced in her life. Pain inflicted by another cat, whose eyes were glaring into her even as agony flooded her veins. Limply she attempted to strike back, claws flailing wildly, but she could hardly see through the tears that sprang to her eyes. Bearpaw had promised she'd be fine. He had promised! So why, why did it hurt so badly? "Bear," Bubblepaw gasped out, feeling her limbs tremble. "Daddy, help....!"

Bubblepaw used Play Dead, dealing 8 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Crocuspaw:
12/20 HP
35/60 SP

Bubblepaw:
10/20 HP
55/60 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 1:24 am

The warrior's ears slicked back at Graywind's question from behind him. No... no they couldn't really afford a fight. Maybe a moon ago, when he'd first suggested it to his mother, they could have justified the bloodshed, the toll it would take on the four of them to heal once this was all said and done. Now, though..?

There was a brief... inkling of a thought, that maybe they should back down. But that thought died in its infancy as the mood suddenly shifted, and he felt the subtle change in Mottlestar's position as she reared back. With a hiss, he wrenched himself backwards, and claws that would have done major damage to his face, instead caught him only on the bridge of the nose. Blood welled up and spilled over as Sunfire snarled and shook his head. A ThunderClan apprentice darted past him, slamming into Bubblepaw, and Graywind sprinted for the second warrior behind Mottlestar.

This had all gone so poorly, so quickly. At Bubblepaw's cry, Sunfire whipped around, bright yellow eyes filled with panic at the sight of the larger apprentice on top of her. He started to divert his attention there, to slap the annoying little beast away from his daughter, but claws hooked in his pelt and with a shriek of anger, he turned again on Mottlestar. He would deal with her first, and then the rest. He set his teeth into what ever piece of flesh he could find and wrenched his head back and forth viciously.

Sunfire used Snap and Desperate Blows on Mottlestar, for a total of 16 damage at the cost of 14 Stamina.

Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
170 / 170 SP

Sunfire
55 / 70 HP
146 / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] Empty

Back to top Go down

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next