Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]

Go down 
+5
GravisCordis
Mistpelt
Ash
kjSage
JJ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 2:50 am

Nightdancer had followed Mottlestar's lead for as long as she could remember; though the older molly hadn't always been their leader she had always been a leader of sorts. From deputy to leader, she had always been there, shaping ThunderClan for the better.

She trailed silently behind her leader at first, an almost-imperceptible nod that Mottlestar probably couldn't see when she declared the trespassers would have one chance to retreat--a chance they swiftly refused, and she made the first sound she had since they first set out: a single, disdainful scoff. "You think you're the only ones who know suffering, is that it? And yet, curiously, we still keep to our side."

As one of the trespassers launched themselves at her, she remained steady. No matter how much hardship she went through, the art of a warrior was something she was well-versed in.

She moved swiftly, maneuvering out from underneath her opponent.

"If you don't know when to quit, I'll gladly teach you."

Graceful defense paired with a powerful offensive, that was the strategy that had served her so well. Swift movements, with sharp claws and sharper teeth; never a moment's hesitation.

Nightdancer used Front Paw Strike + Thunderous Stomp, dealing 10+3 damage and costing 17 SP! Graywind is stunned for 1 turn!

Graywind
57/70 HP (-13)
153/160 SP

Nightdancer
47/60 HP
123/140 SP (-17)

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:01 am

The warrior rained down blows with a ferocity that Graywind was half-expecting. They were trespassing, after all, and these were times where every clan should have been more defensive of their borders. Unfortunately for the Thunderclanner, Graywind had no intention of stopping while her family fought beside her. Shaking off the daze of her blows, the silver she-cat lashed out with unsheathed claws.

Graywind uses Random Recall for -5 sp and is no longer stunned.
Graywind uses Snap for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage.

Graywing

57/70 HP
141/160 SP (153 - 5 - 7)

Nightdancer
37/60 HP (47 - 10)
123/140 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:16 am

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught her clanmates charging into the battle. Crocuspaw went right for one of the apprentices, and she heard the name that was called out. Bear. Important information to keep away for later when she would talk to Birdstar about this treason.

A hiss left the leader's mouth as claws found purchase in her own pelt. She knew drawing blood was simply part of battle, but it didn't make it hurt any less. Mottlestar could feel the flurry and near-desperation in the way he shook at her. Claws of her own scrambled at the tom to get him away, and once she had done so (but not without ripping a chunk of her flesh away in the maneuver), she reared up on her legs. Slamming her paws down onto the tom's head, she aimed to daze him temporarily.

Another quick flicker of her eyes told her that Nightdancer was also going against the warrior of the patrol. Good. It meant that Bluepaw wouldn't have an unfair opponent. Crocuspaw, truthfully, could have also easily gone against them in sheer size alone-but this was nothing like a spar. That did not matter, though. Her check-in to ensure her clanmates were fine was successful, and she could go back to keeping her attention on her enemy-at-paw.

Mottlestar used Front Paw Strike + Thunderous Stomp! Dealt 16 (10+4+2) damage and used 17 (10+7) stamina.
Sunfire is stunned for 1 turn!
Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
146 / 170 SP (-17)

Sunfire
39 / 70 HP (-16)
146 / 160 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 12:32 pm

Bluepaw went stiff as the events leading up to the battle occurred he watched with wide eyes as the tensions rose. He hated fighting and had never fought another cat before outside of the sparring prep with his mentor goldenfern. He glanced at his leader nervously. One chance for peace she had told them. His hopes were quickly dashed as the skyclan patrol lead refused to back down and before he knew it a full on battle was starting. He shivered backing up a little as he watched his clanmates all charge ahead. How were they all do brave? How did they not fear anything? He took a deep breath and on shaky paws followed after them. Crocuspaw was big for an apprentice maybe if he stuck close to her he would be alright. Everything seemed to be happening at once but he found a skyclanner who wasn’t yet involved, if this one doubled up on crocuspaw or mottlestar that would be disastrous. Hissing he lashed out at bear paw wanting to push the intruder back

{Bluepaw uses snap for 7 sp and 6 dmg against bearpaw}

Bluepaw:
20 hp
53 sp

Bearpaw
14 hp
60 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 8:58 pm

Crocuspaw almost felt bad for the relentless onslaught on the small, wimpy apprentice. Tears were in the she-cat's eyes in an instant, the brief moment of stillness nearly caught the much larger she-cat off guard, which was almost a mistake on her part being so quick to claim victory. Claws flailed at Crocuspaw but she pulled herself away before they could catch into her flesh. Crocuspaw pulled her foreleg back and down, swiftly and dangerously swiping up and catching the she-cat from the bottom of her chin and up her face and past her brow where her claws had finally left her face. Crocus didn't care if the she-cat apprentice would see in that eye later, this was all penance for crossing borders knowingly and deciding to continue trampling on grounds not theirs despite the chance to leave.

Crocuspaw used Dodge and Fight, Regaining 8 HP, Dealing 5 Damage, and Costing 7 Stamina.

Crocuspaw:

20/20 HP (+8)
28/60 SP (-7)

Bubblepaw:
5/20 HP (-5)
55/60 SP

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 8:58 pm

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Mistpe10
strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:31 pm

Bubblepaw's breaths were rapid, almost hyperventilating as she tried regaining control. It hurt. It hurt so much. The raw wounds opened on her belly stung. She was hoping that her attack would get her opponent off of her for a little while so she could breathe and maybe get a better look. She wanted to see what was happening to Bearpaw, what was happening to Daddy, what was happening to Auntie Graywind. All she could hear were hisses, snarls, the sounds of fighting. It felt like a nightmare come to life. However, her claws didn't hit where they should have. Somehow the massive cat--apprentice or warrior? she couldn't tell--rolled away in time, and retaliated with another blow. On her face. A claw shredding through her soft facial fur and even coming dangerously close to her eye. It closed instinctively, leaving a gash on her eyelid and completely up her cheek. She wasn't brave like Bear. She wasn't strong like her father. A loud shriek accompanied the sharp, burning pain. Blood was flowing into her eyes.

Wounds all over her body. Bubblepaw wanted nothing more than to run away and curl up and hide. But Sunfire and Bearpaw and Graywind needed her! Despite the reddish coppery tears that were falling down her face, she managed to spring forward in retaliation, pinning the offender to the ground. Her own sharp claws bit into her enemy's shoulders, as if by bracing herself and inflicting damage she could somehow bear her own agony better. Blood from her belly dripped onto the cat beneath her. Learning to climb trees had given her a good grip--somehow she could hold down even someone twice her size. She was being strong, she hoped. Yet she couldn't stop crying.

Bubblepaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 15 stamina. Climber's Grasp gives a +1 chance to pin--Crocuspaw is pinned for 2 turns!

Crocuspaw (pinned 0/2):
14/20 HP
28/60 SP

Bubblepaw:
5/20 HP
40/60 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 9:31 pm

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:15 pm

Crocuspaw was taken aback when the small apprentice leaped onto her shoulders, despite the blubbery tears with one side stained red leaking from the she-cats eyes she struck true. Crocus would hand it to her, she had a strong grip in her paws, but Crocuspaw undoubtedly had experience over this she-cat in the battle scene with her siblings and clan being such brawlers. So with a cat she couldn't pull off with her paws, her broad shoulders and muscled legs not allowing her to have that range of motion a less muscled cat may have. But that did not mean Crocuspaw was completely vulnerable, Mottlestar's lessons coming to mind. Crocuspaw tucked her paws and rolled with the apprentice stuck to her back, squishing the she-cat under her and swiftly rising to her paws once more.

And in case the little she-cat still had that fire in her, she bared her teeth and faced the she-cat head-on.

Crocuspaw's Thunderclan Passive Stormy Strength allows only for 1 turn of pins and stuns! Crocuspaw used Duck and Twist! Dealing 7 Damage, Costing 5 Stamina. Bubblepaw is KO'd!

Crocuspaw (pin nulled):
14/20 HP
23/60 SP (-5)

Bubblepaw:
0/20 HP (-7)
40/60 SP

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:15 pm

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:13 pm

Bearpaw

Bearpaw trudged back towards the rest of the patrol, his fur bristling with indignation. Stupid Thunderclan territory. Why did Sunfire suggest they hunt here anyway? There were too many plants and random brambles to hunt effectively here. Plus? Aside from that bird, there was basically nothing here. They might've been better off scrounging in the twolegplace for rats! Then, as he closed the distance between him and his father, the familiarly unfamiliar scent of Thunderclan rolled over the ground. It was fresh.

Too fresh.

His icy blue eyes landed on the petite form of Mottlestar not a moment later and he scanned the area, taking note of the cats flanking her on either side. This was sure to be interesting. As much as he pitched to agree with his father, Bearpaw couldn't bring himself to outwardly voice his thoughts. This was Thunderclan territory after all, and Birdstar was quite fond of the Thunderclan leader.

They would be putting their alliance at risk if they fought now. And for what? Prey that wasn't even here? Bearpaw frowned at the thought, his stomach growling. It wasn't often that he wanted to back down from a fight, but the rewards didn't outweigh the risk this time. These were real cats they were up against. Real warriors. They were trained for battle - trained for this. There wasn't really any prey around anyway, they would just be shedding blood for nothing.

Besides, Bubblepaw was here! She could get hurt! So, Claws flexing, Bearpaw opened his jaws to try to persuade his dad to back down. However, before he could utter a single word, Sunfire's voice cut through the tense silence. No. One single word and Mottlestar was upon the golden warrior. Everything moved so quickly and before he knew it, the clearing was alive with the sound of battle. With a snarl, Bearpaw moved to help his father when a stomach-wrenching cry was ripped from Bubblepaw's throat. 

Whirling around, the brown and white tom stared in horror at his sister's bloodied pelt. She was hurt! She was bleeding! His legs trembled for a moment before stilling. Slowly, his gaze turned to the offending cat - a massive unit of a feline - and his blood ran hot. How DARE she lay a single claw on his sister!? Bearpaw could practically feel his blood roaring in his ears, drowning out everything else. 

Then, sharp teeth dug into his pelt. With narrowed eyes, Bearpaw turned his attention to a similarly young tom, his eyes murderous. Very well. If he had to deal with him first, so be it. Already, his previous apprehension had melted away. It didn't matter anymore that they had trespassed. Just that these Thunderclanners were hurting his clanmates - his family. He wouldn't stand for it!

Spinning to face the tom, Bearpaw lashed out with a flurry of claws, battering the other apprentice with attacks cruelly aimed for his face and neck. He wanted this fight over with - even if it meant blinding or permanently scarring the Thunderclanner. Then, he could aid his sister. She came first.

Bearpaw used Desperate Blows + Front Paw Strike. -10 HP. -14 SP.

Bearpaw:
14/20 HP
(-14) 46/60 SP

Bluepaw:
(-10) 10/20 HP
53/60 HP

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 8:47 am

Nightdancer hissed in frustration as the SkyClanner escaped her grasp, and even as she weathered the swift blows that followed she was already preparing her own retaliation. Snapping and slashing her claws with precision, aiming as much to cause pain as she was to defending ThunderClan's territory.

"Do you have feathers between your ears instead of a brain? Alliance or no, ThunderClan's territory is not yours to wander as you please. Go back to chasing birds, or whatever it is you do when you're not trespassing."

Nightdancer used Snap + Desperate Blows, dealing 10+6 damage and costing 14 SP!

Graywind
41/70 HP (-16)
141/160 SP

Nightdancer
37/60 HP
109/140 SP (-14)

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 12:34 pm

The Thunderclanner spoke, and Graywind couldn't suppress her indignation at her words. "Birds?" Graywind hissed lowly, "Do you hear any birds? Because I don't. Our clan is large. We. Need. The. Prey." With that, the silvery warrior ducked behind the Thunderclanner, aiming to sink her fangs into the she-cat's tail and pull backward harshly. "I don't want to fight, truly, I don't. But my family is more important than you." She growled.

Graywind used Tail Yank for -15 sp, dealing -10 damage. Nightdancer is stunned for 1 turn.

Graywind

41/70 HP
126/160 SP (141 - 15)

Nightdancer
27/60 HP (37 - 10)
109/140 SP

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 6:52 pm

The stories he'd been told, or overheard, about Mottlestar were a far cry from the cat that faced him now in battle. She was fierce, and she was angry, and if Sunfire wasn't so busy being frantic and starving, he may have been impressed. Instead, he suddenly decided that she was the cat he hated the most in the world, and if he could rip her head clean off her shoulders to have this finished and over with, he'd have done it without hesitation. Alas, she sacrificed a chunk of her own flesh to disengage with him before he could try, and the tom sank into a crouch, ears pinned, and hissed angrily... half a second before her paws collided with his head.

Darkness closed in from the corners of his vision, and, ears ringing, Sunfire stumbled backwards.

Sunfire is stunned for this turn.

Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
146 / 170 SP

Sunfire
39 / 70 HP
146 / 160 SP

Last edited by JJ on Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 7:09 pm

The tortoiseshell would be relentless. She could not focus for the time being on how her other compatriots were doing, as for the moment, she had to seize her opportunity. Her teeth lashed forward to bite into the tom's ear, keeping her ears out for the calls of any of her Clanmates yowling for her aid. But so long as they did not call for her, she would continue to strike down the tom who had decided it was such a brilliant idea to blatantly offend her. She hoped he knew what his consequences of his actions were. Hoped that he knew that what he had just done did not only betray his Clan and cost them unnecessary bloodshed, but the slander he had put on Birdstar's name. On how she felt about Skyclan, on the amnesty that she had extended their way. Tail lashing, her teeth dug in.

Mottlestar used Snap for 12 (10+2) damage against Sunfire! It used 7 stamina.
Mottlestar
64 / 80 HP
139 / 170 SP [-7]

Sunfire
27 / 70 HP [-12]
146 / 160 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]   strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

strife [semi-open, @ me on Discord first tho]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next