Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawny/Sun Litter#1

Go down 
+2
cocoa
Copperbeanz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 16:11

Try to get it into Tawny's head first that Sun might even be jealous of Sagestone

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 17:27

Crushed  i don't want any problems! for goodness sake, please!

for me, usually the point of being in a litter is active loving player-character family ~~ getting into a family with drama is one thing {something that's been exciting for me before} but this is just a silly, petty problem!

tawnyshadow named sagekit and moonkit after two of her passed-on friends, come on, that is sweet!

i wish sunflare would get over himself! Bad mood this couple needs to sort out their problems...

if her beautiful sweet name will be a problem for my kit, i'm sorry, i don't want to be a part of this
i don't have time for role-play that doesn't make me happy, who does?

i joined at copperbean's request {and consider you a friend ❤} BUT ALSO because i liked the idea of sagekit and this family ~~ if that second reason disappears, i'm sorry but friendship obligation alone isn't the best reason to play sagekit, y'know? if it's a negative experience for such a petty stupid problem, i'll just go {and find a different way to role-play with you!}

Hopeful  please understand
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 18:19

Tawny and Sun can definetly talk about this! I wasn't aware that you might not enjoy this type of roleplay since the entire wcc seems to enjoy putting their cats through as much suffering as possible. But regardless of Sunflare's behavior, Tawnyshadow will be super close with all her kits and we'll have loads of topics! Yes, I will force every single kit to join a topic every three weeks. If you still find yourself unable to roleplay Sagekit, please at least keep her until she gets her warrior name <3

Also, awwwwwwww. Thanks, I consider you a friend too Happy

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 19:14

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 21:13

guess i'm a bit odd then i'm not against any conflict but, for me, it has to be for a good reason and for positive or interesting growth! ✨🌱✨

i heard a piece of writing advice, like, when a conflict could be resolved in two seconds if the characters just talked to each other... then it's probably not a worthwhile conflict 🙃

i don't mind if there is a tawnyshadow/sunflare/sagestone love triangle ~~ in sunflare's head 😂 ~~ and sunflare is insecure about it, that's his business, but i don't want sagekit be in the line of fire

it sounds almost as bad as what i've heard about the firestar/sandstorm/spottedleaf love triangle 😅
love triangles seem popular in the books, tawnyflare and sunflare and their relationship is of course up to you...

sunflare can be selfish and immature if nerd wants, but i don't want silly petty conflict making sagekit suffer, because that's just not fun for me!

to be perfectly honest, whether or not sagekit lives beyond the birth topic depends on what happens next there

as of now, i won't be jumping into the new family topic but i am excited to read what you all post ❤
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2023 - 20:36

Don’t worry, if anything he’ll probably try to influence Sage as much as possible so Tawnyshadow thinks of Sunflare when she sees her rather than Sagestone. I personally do think it’s sweet and I want to make it clear that Sunflare’s thoughts do not represent mine. He is a massive jerk, and honestly I like that I’m not the only one seeing him as such. I’ve never written such a nasty character before, and this tells me I’m doing it right.

But yeah, in short, don’t worry about Sagekit. She might get a little extra Sunflare influence but he won’t be rude to her.
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2023 - 21:11

ok, that's fine! 🙃 Relieved
if he will love her and try to influence her ~ which she will probably go along with nonchalantly ~ that still gives a lot of potential to his relationship with sagekit and her sisters as well!

i haven't even met him and i can tell how much of a jerk he is, so yeah you're doing something right 😂

that's all good then! thanks, nerd, i'm excited for this now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawny/Sun Litter#1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3