Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawny/Sun Litter#1

Go down 
+2
cocoa
Copperbeanz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2424

Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 3:59 am

Oh my goodness they are precious! Also Sagekit was definitely named by her mama, no way Sunflare is naming a kit after his dead rival.
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:05 am

Nerd wrote:
Oh my goodness they are precious! Also Sagekit was definitely named by her mama, no way Sunflare is naming a kit after his dead rival.

wait O.o sunflare and sagestone were rivals? that's... awkward.

so, so awkward.

very unfortunate. i almost went with ashkit.

oh my goodness :0 help.

that's the 2nd problematic name i've chosen  t o d a y ...what is with that :| lol

today is not my day for cat creation ~ let me just... take a breath, and reevaluate my decisions. i've {temporarily} removed the creation.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:25 am

That was meant to be a joke, sorry! Sagekit is fine as a name! Tawnyshadow doesn’t even know the true extent of Sunflare’s feelings towards Sagestone. Again, the name’s fine, just prepare for a bit of surprise from Sunflare IC.
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 4:33 am

hm  No i don't want her dad to have negative feelings towards her name, though!

copperbeans suggested it as a  Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728beautiful Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 name after tawnyshadow's dead sweetheart...

...and i just stupidly  a s s u m e d  sunflare's feelings had come later or something ><

if tawnyshadow is aware of the rivalry to any extent it feels a little in bad taste ic, y'know?

don't worry ~ it's good to know before it had consequences ic!
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 7:43 am

hey ~ because of more than one unexpected thing...

i'd like to offer tawnyshadow and sunflare one adopted orphan daughter instead!

~ ideally to be raised as if she were a biological kit just like the kits will be raised as sunflare's even though he isn't the biological dad!

she will the "white sheep" of the family (instead of the black sheep, get it?) :p

does that sound okay?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 8:22 am

...can I just colour-fill the kit white? /j

Whatever's good with you! I'm still disappointed that Tawny only gets two biological kits~ to be fair, Shykit can be Tawny's biological kit, since the biological father is unknown.

As for why I suggested Sage- as a name: Tawny never realized that she had feelings for Sagestone, just that he was the closest thing she had to a family since she was a kit. She still misses him, so it would be very likely for her to name one of her kits after them.

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 8:34 am

yeah ~ i was hoping you could just easily colour-fill the kit white... xD

her eyes are pale and silvery if you don't mind changing that too, if not i don't really mind :)

sage- is a *very* sweet name on tawny's end but if sun has a bad association i'd just rather not <3

totally up to you if you're okay adopting shykit!

...and who knows, maybe someone else will like to claim sage- ?

imho twin biological daughters is not a bad litter at all though! :D

if you'd like more you can always have others later and maybe more users will be ready at a later time, right? (:
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:02 am

hey ~ last minute update for you! Sweat i'm in with sagekit! Cheering

unfortunately, shymoon's creation was denied ~ not completely unexpected since it was an extra-interest application, still a little disappointing, BUT i'm going ahead with this litter with sagekit!

that said, i can't promise she will live more than a few months :') hear me out!

i'd  Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 reallyTawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 like a cat in each clan and npc slots make that possible! i originally applied for thunderclan, but, that didn't work out quite as i planned! i'd really like shymoon to be my shadowclan cat *and* an npc slot...

...npc slots open again in january and i'll apply again with shymoon then ~ sagelight would die before shymoon is role-played, BUT ~

i can offer that shymoon is tawnyshadow and sunflare's adopted daughter and maybe gives them comfort at that time ~ my current idea is a bit complicated but basically sagelight would die fighting beside shymoon's npc parents <3

as for the name, i'm just crossing my fingers it will be okay with sunflare and sagekit wouldn't suffer from her dad's feelings because of it! (':

if tawnyshadow names her like ~ i'll name this one sagekit, after sagestone who was like family to me since i was a kit ~ it may give sunflare a shock but my hope is it may actually  Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 resolveTawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 the rivalry between sunflare and sagestone if he hears that tawnyshadow never saw the romantic potential between her and sagestone and saw him like family <3

...then sunflare can take that knowledge into building his family with his love tawnyshadow! :D

so yeah ~ that's everything i think! hopefully sagekit will be approved! Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 1f648 Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 1f60a  if it doesn't happen in time i can just hold off on posting in the first topic ~ if she's denied completely then i guess we'll have to say she died very very young but i hope not! UPDATE: she was just approved!!!  Love Cheering Happy Blush YaY!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:08 am

That's wonderful news! Thank you Isla, and as long as Sage becomes a warrior with a resonable amount of topics before her death, I think it should be fine! As for the perma-NPC slots, there is still one thunderclan slot still open, and you can claim it! As long as the perma-NPC dies before the next round of slots, you can still create Shymoon in January~

I look forward to roleplaying this family~ the litter gets born in a day Cheering

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:20 am

ofc she will become a warrior <3 i gotta give her her pretty name  Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 2728 hoping to be an active member of this family!

i'll leave the thunderclan slot for someone else :) since i already have an npc planned and two new cats!

can't wait for the litter! <333

also, i put all my cats into a signature ~ it's not the final version {that's up to you!} but it's really cute

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:21 am

aww I look forward to this litter! I am so tempted to just scoot the date up a bit and create the birth topic now but i will restrain myself

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:24 am

if you feel inspired you can always write it now and save it as a draft! (:

i always like to write when i'm excited to do so, even if it's not timed well with everything else, just save it for later ~ or that's what i do <3

so hyped for the first topic!!!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:23 am

isla

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 4:49 am

posted ~ ! can't wait to meet sagekit's sisters!!!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 9:45 pm

If Tawnyshadow should choose to reveal that she never loved Sagestone in that way, it should be fine. If not, there could be problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter#1   Tawny/Sun Litter#1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawny/Sun Litter#1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next