Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)   Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 5:57 am

A forbidden romance litter? That’s bloodline but also 100% NPC blood at the same time?? more likely than you think.

Mother's Name: Juniperheart (Zeroh)
Clan: SkyClan
Origins: 100% NPC Rogue
Spoiler:

Father's Name: Lichenwing (JJ)
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: 100% NPC ThunderClan
Spoiler:

Adopted Kits?: Biological kits are preferred for this litter, but Juniperheart is always willing to adopt any strays!
Special Requests: Just that anyone who takes a slot is active on site :)

This litter’s due date is September 1st, 2023. Me and JJ are taking this plot slowly and day by day, but that may change.

While the father of the kits is ThunderClan, the kits will be raised in SkyClan and believe that their father is Sunfire (JJ), SkyClan warrior, son of Wolfblossom, and Juniperheart’s official “mate” in SkyClan. Sunfire believes that they’re his kits too, and while his and Juniperheart’s relationship is dysfunctional, it works, and they live as a mostly-happy family… until he finds out the truth, and tells everyone in SkyClan just what Juniperheart had done, not just to him but to to all of SkyClan. Heartbreak and betrayal is rife within this family unit.

While the appearance, personality, and name of your kit is ultimately up to you, I’ve added some suggestions in case of any uncertainty:
-Possible pelt colors include chocolate or seal point ragdoll, solid or tabby grey, solid black, mottled grey, diluted calico, ginger tabby, smoke point siamese, or some variation of. Sticking to chocolates, greys, and colorpoints are preferred. Eye colors can be blue, green, yellow, or odd-eyed, as Juniper’s brother has heterochromia.
-Possible names include: Snowkit, Foxkit, Mosskit, Goosekit (Juniper),

Litter Slots:

Last edited by Zeroh on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)   Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 9:31 am

May I be placed as tentative if it's allowed?

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)   Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:25 pm

man, I really want one... but I'm stuck on the names. Perhaps you could help pick one? I'm thinking Appleleaf(light brown fluffy tom with green eyes) or Oakleaf(dark brown tom) for toms, Poppystalk(light brown tabby she-cat with white paws) or Fallensnow(mostly-white she-cat with brown-point) for she-cats...

other than that, I think I can be part of the litter :)

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sunrise

Sunrise

Characters : Living : [D]awnbright(SC) | [M]oonkit(SC) | [A]spenpaw(WC) | Dead: [H]oneypaw(TC)
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan T1 warrior[D] | Shadowclan kit | Windclan apprentice [A] | Thunderclan apprentice[H]
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)   Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 2:30 pm

Put me up as tentative

living:
Dawnbright/She-cat/Shadowclan/warrior/#ff0000/Comic Sans MS
Moonkit/She-cat/Shadowclan/kit/#0000ff/Times New Roman
Aspenpaw/Tom/Windclan/apprentice/#990000/Courier New

dead:
Honeypaw/She-cat/Thunderclan/apprentice/#ff9900/Times New Roman

Signature by Copperbeans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)   Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Romance Litter Roll Call (LichenJuni Litter Line-Up)
Page 1 of 1