Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]

Go down 
+6
kieer
uwubers
Nerd
Ebby
Lynx
Copperbeanz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Empty
PostSubject: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 1:11 am

Mother's Name: Tawnyshadow
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: NPC X NPC

Father's Name: Sunflare
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: Scorchtalon X Marshmallow

Biological parents:

Adopted Kits?: I mean, it's an adopted litter
Special Requests: Please read everything below carefully:

#1: Tawnyshadow has had a previous litter and adopted 3 kits, but unfortunately all six of them are dead/missing, so she has some reservations getting more kits. After a queen passed away, however, she decided to adopt the litter as her own.
#2: Do not create the creation topics yet, I want to see all the applicants before I confirm, just in case it exceeds 5 and I have to choose
#3: There is no need to have the kits look like the parents: this will be a completely adopted litter, so as long as the kits look somewhat like each other, it should be fine
#4: Please fill in the form below if you are interested:(you dont have to answer everything, its just a basic idea of how the kits will look like)

Code:
Username:
Name of kit:
Gender of kit:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot ideas:
Others:

#5: This is only an interest check, and if we get enough interest(let's aim for at least 2 super active kits :D) we can make this litter reality! There is no date in mind for this litter, but will likely happen mid to late April. We can delay the date if anyone needs.
#6: Sun may be involved in some not-so-lawful things, and if Tawny ever finds out know that your parents will be getting the devorce(how your character reacts to this is up to you).
#7: If you need name ideas, faceclaims, or if you need more information about the parents, PM me or Nerd on site or DM me on Discord :D

Interests/Confirmed:(to be selected from closer to the date)
- Ebby(Rushkit)
- Karuna(Sparkkit)
- Muggy(Stormkit?)

Edit: is this becoming a full litter? Please don't kill them anytime soon <3
Edit 2: thanks to Staff intervention, this litter's slots have been boosted to seven since Tawny's last litter only had three kits(the maximum is still ten) Cheering

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:44 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 9:07 am

Username: Lynx
Name of kit: Not sure, brainstorming Crimson, Venom, Turtle, Moss, Frog, Toad
Gender of kit: Depends on what SC is lacking, probably female
Appearance: A short-haired dilute calico with an external whiter coat and green eyes.
Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Screen11
Personality: Cooperative, assertive, a natural leader, bossy at times, arrogant, loyal to those she loves, jealous and protective.
Plot ideas: None one set to stone. I think she would not stay still once Sun's secret comes to light, either taking her mom or dad's side "aggressively" hehe. She isn't much of a rule follower, so she probably wouldn't bend some rules to her liking (crossing borders, forbidden flings/romances, etc.)
Others: I know I'm new, but I am planning to be pretty active :)
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 10:54 am

Oh my god heyyy

Thanks so much Lynx! Your kit looks beautiful <3 Just a side note, but this litter may only happen in mid april if it happens at all, so feel free to join other litters if you don't want to wait that long!

And Turtlekit would be so cute, just saying

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 12:52 am

bump~

you don't 100% have to end up joining the litter, this is just to check if there are enough people who want to join

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 2:42 am

haha what if i made a sc bb? Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] 1f449 Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] 1f448

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] PDt1Qqd Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 2:43 am

please do

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:13 am

Username: ebby
Name of kit: rushkit
Gender of kit: tom
Appearance: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] RehnnsF2Rmi-SbnvA0GycQ
Personality: trouble, a criminal, a little fire ball
Plot ideas: crimes
Others: hehe

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] PDt1Qqd Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 6:15 am

RUSHKIT

A SON

THANK YOU SO MUCH EBBS I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 6:49 pm

Aw yeah! Loving these so far!
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:50 pm

Username: uwubers
Name of kit: Lostkit
Gender of kit: she-kit
Appearance: Long-haired smoke-and-white she-cat with a black face yellow eyes.
Spoiler:
Personality: Adventurous, isolated, silent.
Plot ideas: Lostkit could have gotten her name from the fact that she wandered too far from her mother's side when she was born in the nursery, and got "lost," deciding her name. From that point forward, Lostkit is known to be adventurous, and a little isolated from her littermates, which might spark some concern.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 7:19 pm

i've been looking for the chance to weasel my way into ShadowClan without having to use npc heritage! gorgeous parents, i'm excited to see this come to fruition next year.

username: kieer
name of kit: Runningkit
gender of kit: tom
appearance: a long-haired tawny and white tom with green eyes. he has a medium build and a long, fluffy tail.
visual of his appearance!:
personality: Runningkit possesses a calm, soft-spoken demeanor. despite his gentle nature, he exudes a quiet strength. he likes to play mischievously. although, his playful antics are a well-kept secret, as he worries deeply about the way others perceive him.
plot ideas: i love the potential of this character contrasting against his unique siblings. i feel as though this could create a lot of opportunities such as sibling rivalry, favoritism, and the like among the family. even more so, i like the potential of abrupt chaos from the parent side of things!
others: i'm new!! so i don't have a lot of prolonged activity under my belt, but i fully intend to live out the lifespan of every character i create. :)

thank you for the opportunity!!

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 12:27 am

I love all of them so much <3 thank you everyone!

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 8:34 am

Ok I dmed copper on discord but time to do it here so u see yeah?
Username:Two
Name of kit:Tanglekit-Tanglepaw-Tanglespark/heart/flare (after her father)
Gender of kit:She-cat
Appearance:
Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Tortoi10

Personality: Tanglekit has a fired-up, reckless, brash personality. She is always ready to get into fights and is such a furball. She despises the other clans and is only truly loyal to ShadowClan. Positive energy and crazy.
Plot ideas: None yet but she might edge close to code breaking
Others: I am super active mostly everyday topics will be replied to if I’m in the mood to reply

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] FrFJHTawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Mcg4RTawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Q5k93Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] KoD3RTawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] XzBtW Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] CGqIl
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 6:22 am

The litter has been changed from a biological litter to an adopted one! Please re-read the information <3

and bump~

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] EmptySat Feb 10, 2024 3:59 am

Username: Karuna
Name of kit: A few ideas here
Amberkit, Doekit, Petalkit, Sparkkit, Morningkit
Gender of kit: She-Cat
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Still deciding on this one, but I kind of feel like I need to start playing more innocent characters. I can see this one not being too bright, a lot of things may fly right over her head, but she is very gentle in nature, very forgiving and kind, 100% plays with bugs too lol. She just wants to have a little fun, won't you be her friend? (I might also throw in a bit of competitiveness but like not to where she is a sore loser or anything she just enjoys a bit of a challenge)
Others: I must rejoin this bloodline lol

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]   Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawny/Sun Litter 2[ShadowClan litter Interest Check]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next