Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] Empty
PostSubject: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 12:09

biological parents:

adoptive mom:

Adopted Kits?: the whole litter is kinda adopted so….
Special Requests: this is set to happen in early-mid December. Dawn will return to SkyClan, and soon after that Russetrye dies. Dawn sees the kits being taken care of by the tired queens and volunteers to watch over them, almost accidentally adopting them. She will also be naming them! (So the kits’ first topic will be a few days after they are born with Dawn naming them and the queens watching with knowing glances)

Importantly, Russetrye never told anyone who her mate was. She planned on eventually telling her kits but died too soon. (This is just for a little extra flavor- it’s common in the first arc of Warriors)

perks:

Due to SkyClan’s constant shortage of toms, toms are encouraged for this litter but she-cats are perfectly fine too. If you don’t have a slot now, I do plan on doing a similar litter in late Feb or thereabouts.

One last thing: please attempt to be active :D it would be great if they all lived to be warriors. i have no plans of killing Dawn off anytime soon and she will most certainly live to retire to the elders’ den eventually.

genetics for those who want them:

name suggestions (completely optional):

Kits:
1. Your Every Day Cat (tentative)
2. Smokekit :D - JJ
3. Arcana- tentative

tentatives are totally fine! I’ll pm you about a week before the due date if you’re still marked down as tentative to confirm interest. :D there isn’t really a cap on this litter- Russetrye died in kitting anywaysfull credit goes to kj’s name generator for the NPC names lol

in addition, depending on when exactly the next phase of the sitewide kicks in, Dawn may be gone for much of your cat’s apprenticeship! I won’t be killing her off tho, promise

Last edited by Cocoa on Wed 16 Nov 2022 - 5:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyThu 3 Nov 2022 - 14:35

Bump :D

Dawn may return sooner than expected (early Nov) but this litter is still set for early/mid Dec
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptySat 5 Nov 2022 - 14:09

Due date tentatively set for Dec 7th! Can be pushed back a little if ppl need :D
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptySun 6 Nov 2022 - 10:23

Consider me tentative
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2022 - 7:44

Alright! I’ll put you down as tentative!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyMon 7 Nov 2022 - 17:17

You know what?

I’m bumping this fite me
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 10:53

Since the due date is Dec 7th I'll put my creation up tonight!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyTue 8 Nov 2022 - 11:54

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyFri 11 Nov 2022 - 17:18

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyFri 11 Nov 2022 - 17:19

ahhhh I love her!!!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptySat 12 Nov 2022 - 11:19

December 7th is now set in stone! The litter will be born on this date.

edit: reminder: NPC blood. SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2022 - 16:57

Due to the sitewide and Dawn being signed up to be TNRed, this litter will likely be way pushed up to within about a week from today? If there’s any problem with this simply PM me!
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 3:50

Put me on as tentative!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2022 - 5:06

You’re down as tentative!

edit: while technically tentatives can remain so up til the due date, I would prefer if you could get back to me a couple days beforehand? Since the litter has been pushed up so much due to sitewide, that’s pretty soon- litter due date set for the 21st now :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] EmptyMon 21 Nov 2022 - 9:27

Litter is being born today: I’ll put up a topic sometime today!

Edit: what that means is- if you’re still a tentative you’ll need to put up a creation sometime today, though I’ll edit in a kit last-minute if it’s really necessary :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]   SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check] Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan NPC-blooded adoptive litter!!! [litter finder/interest check]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next