Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a late apology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

a late apology Empty
Posta late apology

Hey guys, it's no secret that my activity has been unacceptably low lately, and I want to start off by apologizing for failing to be more active as both a moderator and a high rank. The truth is, I've been going through a lot irl lately. I found out a couple months ago that I'm pregnant so I've been super stressed trying to figure out how to restructure the plans I had for my life. Not only that, but I'm getting ready to graduate high school so trying to juggle work, exams, and my onsite responsibilities has been chaotic and exhausting. Due to this, along with the fact that I recently had to euthanize my dog, my activity will likely remain slow for the next week or so, possibly until the end of the month. Once again I'm sorry for not being more present here, I just need some time to heal from losing my dog and some time to figure out what my next move is now that there's another person along for the ride. I'll still be around on discord, so please ping me if there is anything urgent I need to post in. Hopefully I won't be gone more than a week though.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

a late apology :: Comments

No Comment.

a late apology

Page 1 of 1