Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I owe you an apology...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

I owe you an apology... Empty
PostSubject: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 16:53

Scorchfang sighed as he approached Minnowpaw from behind. He remembered when the two of them snuck out of camp together as kits, but ever since then they only drifted farther and farther apart -- and it was all his fault. If he hadn't been such a fox-heart to everyone, especially the kits, perhaps they could've been... friends. Well, even if she may not forgive him, he still needed to at least apologize to her for all that he's done to her.

"Minnowpaw, can I talk to you?" he meowed when he reached the apprentice.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 1:39

She turned around and looked at him, she sighed "Ugh, what do you want now?" she meowed with a slight annoyance in her voice.

I owe you an apology... Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 1:46

Scorchfang gave a self-deprecating huff of amusement. He expected such a response. The hope that she actually would forgive him just narrowed in size. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted as an apprentice. I was absolutely terrible to you, to Littlebrook, to the kits... Okay, I was terrible to every car in the Clan! I thought I was doing them favors by looking tough and responsible, but instead I just proved to be an insensitive, disrespectful furball. I owe you a huge apology; you were probably the cat who had to deal with the majority of my attitude, and it wasn't fair to you. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just wanted you to know how sorry I am." Scorchfang didn't want to stick around to hear Minnowpaw deny him of her forgiveness. With a heavy sigh, he turned around and padded away, head lowered and tail dragging in the snow.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 2:52

She looked after him and sighed. She was about to turn around again and continue with what she had been doing. She glanced at him a quickly and sighed. She ran up to him "I havn't been the nicest cat to you either, I know that you have tryed being nice to some kits but I got mad at you anyways, Scorchpaw I'm sorry to" she meowed and looked at him "And I do forgive you, you can be fun to hang out with sometimes" she meowed.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 6:04

Scorchfang blinked in surprise. Then his gaze warmed with gratitude. "I look forward to that." With a friendly dip of his head, he padded off, letting out a breath of relief as he went.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Mon 22 Jan 2018 - 13:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 6:36

She looked at him as he walked away. She smiled slightly and walk away towards the apprentice den.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I owe you an apology...   I owe you an apology... Empty

Back to top Go down

I owe you an apology...
Page 1 of 1