Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Proper Apology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A Proper Apology Empty
PostA Proper Apology

I've been meaning to post this thing sooner but life has been a rollercoaster lately.

First of all, I want to say sorry for disappearing and not saying why. I believe there's some explaining to do. My real life right now... has been rough. I'm dealing with a broken left hand (luckily I can still write and draw since I'm right-handed), my grandmas slowly recovering from a sickness she had in the brain (the name is Neuralgia in Spanish, idk the translation) but she's still at risk, I'm dealing with problems with my boyfriend which I don't know how to deal with and in general, I might say I'm a little depressed. My parents decided it would be a good idea to take some fresh air so we went to the mountains for vacations. Lucky to me, we have good internet so I can still be in contact here.

Well, that's my story. I truly apologize to all of you who were waiting for me and to the rest of the staff members. I'll try to catch up on all I've left hanging between today and tomorrow. Regarding commissions, I'll try to keep working on them soon but the progress will be slow because I use my left hand with commands so my drawing may go slower.

Thank you all for reading it and... I just hope life gets better for me.

-Your local bird, Jay Bird

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A Proper Apology Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Proper Apology :: Comments

Ripped
Re: A Proper Apology
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 am by Ripped
You've got a lot going on friend. Hopefully your trip to the mountains allows you some time to clear your head and relax with everything going on. Take some time away and I'll be thinking of you and your family and hope there are some resolutions to what you are dealing with <3
Mosspelt
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:28 am by Mosspelt
Get your rest and enjoy the mountain air friend. I hope things start looking up for you soon, and that your grandmother recovers quickly and is in the clear and that your arm heals well. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts, take as much time as you need <3
sumashira
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:34 am by sumashira
That's so much to go through at one time, Jay, holy cow! I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm really just glad to hear that you're okay. WCC cares about you very much! Please take the time to rest and recover yourself, and really try to enjoy those crisp mountain breezes. I hope it helps you feel better, and that your grandmother and your hand continue to improve and heal.

We've got you!
Grizzly
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:34 am by Grizzly
Don't be afraid to admit you need a break. We support you! Sending you virtual high fives.
lemon
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:52 am by lemon
You're doing wonderfully Jay! Take all the time you need to rest and recuperate. I'll keep you in my thoughts, and if you ever need anything, WCC will be here! We can all be patient for our admin <3
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am by 8155666
i hope you feel better, jay. experiences like those are not fun, so please, take the time for yourself to get the best recovery possible.
Lulu
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:02 pm by Lulu
Jay Bae, take whatever amount of time you need to get better. We'll all be waiting patiently for your return! Sending much love <33
Lizz
Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:58 pm by Lizz
No need to apologize, Jay. If you need a break, take it! I hope you enjoy the mountains!
Cays
Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:52 pm by Cays
No worries at all Jay! Go spend some time to recuperate! Mental health is more important than posts. We’ll still be here when you return!
Post  by Sponsored content

A Proper Apology

Page 1 of 1