Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  Empty
PostSubject: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyThu 2 Mar 2023 - 9:59

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw flattened her ears as she gazed across the WindClan border. She was still trying to get her conversation with Blazefang out of her head, but apparently hunting through the forest hadn't calmed her nerves, because her paws had led her over the stream and beneath the shade of the owl tree, and now her golden eyes skirted across the moor.

A light breeze stirred through the heather. Sparkpaw could hear the not-so-distant roar of a waterfall, and she let herself imagine, just for a moment, what it may have been like growing up in WindClan, had Blazefang decided to raise her kits there instead. Would she be training to hunt rabbits right now? Would she feel as close to her littermates there as she did here in ThunderClan? Well, to Sunpaw and Goldenpaw, at least, Sparkpaw thought. Salamanderpaw was another question entirely.

Sparkpaw sat down at the edge of the border now, watching the beginnings of a brilliant orange sunset begin to slip down towards the top of the moor. Maybe WindClan is where I belong, some distant part of her thought, and she hated that voice; of course she belonged in ThunderClan! But now that she knew the truth of her blood...Sparkpaw couldn't help but notice some of the questionable glances some of the older warriors threw her way. They're worried they can't trust me, Sparkpaw thought with a sigh. And how do I know that they can? What happens if WindClan and ThunderClan are ever in a battle against each other?

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyThu 2 Mar 2023 - 22:10

Having been on a solo patrol, Curlyfluff hadn't been having much luck with hunting today, unfortunately. He wasn't sure if it was the change of weather that was causing prey to change their normal behavior or if he was just out of his game, but whatever the reason was he prayed that he might be able to figure it out so that he didn't have to go back to camp empty pawed, especially since the sun had begun to set.

Padding through the forest, he neared the edge of the trees and the fresh scent ThunderClan caught his attention. Had some other cat been here recently marking the territory line? Perking his ears as a breeze ever-so-gently ruffled his fur, the curly-coated tom looked around and sure enough; some-cat was nearby. A little ways ahead of him was one of his clanmates, Sparkpaw, who looked as though she was simply sitting by herself and he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing out here all alone.

Jumping gracefully over the stream, he made his way over to the russet apprentice, letting out a purr as to avoid accidentally sneaking up on her. "Hey Sparkpaw," he mewed cheerfully, reaching his clanmate. "What are you going out here all alone?" the warrior asked with a curious tilt of his head as he stood next to her, his fluffy tail slowly swishing back and forth.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  VHQrlk5
The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  1QYZaRo

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  Molex311
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptySat 11 Mar 2023 - 8:24

Firefly had new found freedom with the end of her sentence, and was taking full advantage of it: a solo patrol so she could make sure ThunderClan was safe and- Oh. A familiar curly pelt stood at the invisible border that separated WindClan from ThunderClan. It was an odd site for the russet warrior: he wasn't crying.

As she padded closer, however, she spotted Sparkpaw. Were they... Training? This close to WindClan, though? If Sparkpaw stretches a single claw out, it would be trespassing. Her eyes narrowed. "What are we doing out here?" She looked between the two. Curlyfluff was one thing, but Sparkpaw drew suspicion. Maybe it was because she didn't know the apprentice well at all.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGgdMsS The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg3TFt The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  J0ieN9e The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg3GK7 The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg2WjR

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JcTsSP1  The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JcnAVnI The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  Grub_f10The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyMon 13 Mar 2023 - 9:32

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw turned to meet Curlyfluff's gentle gaze, forcing herself not to sigh in exasperation. She'd come all the way out here to be alone, and definitely didn't feel like explaining her confusing feelings to anyone else, save for maybe her littermates. But Curlyfluff had always seemed nice, and maybe talking to him would help Sparkpaw feel less...pulled in two directions.

"I was just thinking," Sparkpaw told Curlyfluff as he came to stand beside her. "Did you...know that Blazefang came from WindClan?" she asked, nodding her chin at the nearby border.

A moment later, another voice sounded out from inside ThunderClan territory. Firefly. Sparkpaw recognized the orange pelt, darker than her own but still glowing brilliantly beneath the setting sun.

Sparkpaw let out a sigh. Does every cat need to be patrolling out here right now? "I just wanted to get out of camp, that's all." She wasn't sure if Firefly had overheard her words to Curlyfluff, but she supposed all three of them would be having a conversation about it now that they were together.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyMon 13 Mar 2023 - 21:10

As he met her gaze, part of realized that he might've just ruined her simply being here to enjoy the scenery, but he hadn't wanted to leave his clanmate all alone near the border and it was certainly too late now. Hopefully she wouldn't be too angry at him. At her question, Curlyfluff tilted his head in a curious manner. Blazefang, a WindClan cat? Her question made him realize how little he knew about his clanmates and the tom made a note to change that. These were the cats he shared food with, patrolled with, and essentially spent his entire life with... the least he could do was get to know them more.

"No, I didn't know that. That's cool!" he mewed, looking out to the moorlands that were laid out before them. He hadn't thought about cats coming from other clans and wondered how that happened exactly. He'd never even think about leaving his own clan, but he supposed if cats had certain reasons that drove them to do so, then perhaps leaving their home was in their best interest. Well, whatever her reason was, he was glad to have a clanmate such as Blazefang and was glad that she'd been able to make a home with ThunderClan.

Before he was able to say anything more, a rustling behind them caught his attention and the cat who appeared sent a deep purr to erupt from his throat. "Firefly!" Curlyfluff mewed cheerfully. "We were just talking about Blazefang. Did you know she's from WindClan?" he inquired, hoping the russet she-cat would join them and their conversation.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyTue 14 Mar 2023 - 11:03

As Firefly stood before the two, Curlyfluff continued to blab on about what they'd been saying before she got close enough to hear: Blazefang was not of ThunderClan blood. The russet warrior couldn't help but mimic the very same look of disgust she had felt when Blazefang had first arrived, apparently welcomed with open paws by the majority of her clan that day. Especially by Mottlestar, her own mother. And her mentor  Comfreyheart. "Yes. I'm aware her blood is tainted."

The warriors scarred face immediately held guilt, but only for a heartbeat before it turned back to her usual stoic gaze. Comfreyheart wouldn't have liked that. "...But I suppose that burden shouldn't be left to the offspring. I don't care for Blazefang. I know her loyalty can falter at any given moment, seeing how she abandoned WindClan to be here." Firefly moved to stare across the border, one that Sparkpaw was awfully close to. "Sparkpaw-" Her gaze dropped back to the russet and white apprentice, eyes narrowing. "Don't let my suspicions be true." While not of ThunderClan blood, the apprentice had still been trained as a part of the clan. It was hard not to think she, too, could be following in her mothers pawsteps.

Black-tipped russet ears flicked back in annoyance that Curlyfluff couldn't seem to read between the lines with this one. Though, maybe his cheerful naivety would be far more helpful that Firefly's cold attitude.

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGgdMsS The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg3TFt The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  J0ieN9e The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg3GK7 The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JGg2WjR

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JcTsSP1  The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JcnAVnI The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  Grub_f10The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyWed 15 Mar 2023 - 17:26

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Any comfort Sparkpaw had felt from Curlyfluff's lack-of-concern at her WindClan blood quickly evaporated as Firefly came to stand beside them. Tainted?? Sparkpaw's fur bristled at the suggestion; she was nothing of the sort. "I can hang out anywhere I want on ThunderClan territory," she all but spat at the older warrior. "And don't talk that way about Blazefang."

At that moment, Sparkpaw couldn't care less if she was getting on Firefly's bad side -- in fact, she was very much considering risking punishment for how good it would feel to claw this mean-tempered she-cat across the ears.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyMon 20 Mar 2023 - 21:52

Watching as both of the she-cat's neck fur began to bristle, Curlyfluff could feel the air begin to compress around them. Firefly had never been very good when it came to her tone nor her choice of words and while part of him always found himself a bit put off by her negativity, he knew that he'd always give her grace. It just wasn't in her nature to be as gentle as he was and he of course wasn't expecting every-cat to understand that. It was a long shot, but part of him hoped that maybe sometime they could do a little "how to word things so that it doesn't make others instantly furious" workshop. He'd probably have to drag her by her ears to do it, but maybe if he disguised it as a spar or something she enjoyed doing... Well, that was a thought for another time. For now, he needed to try and help the two of them simmer down a little before a full on fight broke out.

"Firefly," he began, drawing in a sharp breath. Hopefully she wouldn't have his pelt for what he was going to say. Part of him couldn't help but agree with her that yes; it seemed as though cats not fully of ThunderClan blood could possibly have different intentions that could bring harm to their clan, but until he saw that happen with his own eyes, he wouldn't let his best friend's harsh words cloud the apprentice's mind. Hopefully what he said wouldn't offend Sparkpaw either though...

"It's not your place to judge a cat's loyalty. I'm doubtful she would... but if for whatever reason Blazefang or even any other cat chooses to betray ThunderClan... they'll be faced with StarClan's wrath," the tom mewed, his tone stern though not covered in anger. 'And we've already seen what StarClan's wrath does to a cat...' part of him wanted to add, but he realized how bitter that sounded and so he shut his maw as he met the scared warrior's olive gaze. He wished that what had happened to her hadn't needed to. It didn't seem fair and he'd thought about that gathering more than enough since then... but he wasn't here to question StarClan.

"Sparkpaw is an apprentice of ThunderClan just like you were," he began again, looking to the russet apprentice with a soft smile on his face. "She's trained with us, shared prey with us, takes the time to clean the ticks off of the elders, and wants to become a strong warrior. If she'd wanted to betray ThunderClan, I doubt she'd be putting so much effort into being a good clanmate," he chuckled with a wink towards Sparkpaw. He didn't know her too well, but from what he'd seen, she wasn't some war-prisoner to be warry of. If they hadn't known of her origins, Curlyfluff doubted they would've even been able to tell the difference between her and the other ThunderClanners.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyWed 22 Mar 2023 - 16:06

Firefly could feel her blood begin to boil as Sparkpaw talked back to her. Sure, Firefly had started it, but the way the apprentice looked ready to lash out made her own claws dig into the earth beneath her. If Sparkpaw struck first, the russet she-cat wouldn't be in too much trouble. She'd done much worse. A scarred face to prove it. "I'm allowed to talk about any cat I please."

Curlyfluffs sudden interjection pulled her back to earth, her glare now focused on him. His mouth annoyingly opening and closing as he rattled on. "Not my place to judge?" Her words held a slight hiss to them. "Until proven otherwise, I'm allowed to have suspicions." The mentioning of StarClans wrath cooled her temper slightly, but Curlyfluff purposefully bringing it up made her want to hit him instead. If only he wasn't her friend.

Fur settling down, she eyed Sparkpaw again. "Training or picking ticks off elders means nothing if you ever think of leaving. We've fed and kept you sheltered, Sparkpaw. Don't disappoint the paws that offer you hospitality." No matter what Curlyfluff had to say, they all knew the russet and white apprentice had been staring across the border.

Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyTue 4 Apr 2023 - 19:43

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw barely heard Curlyfluff's attempt to diffuse the situation; her blood was pounding in her ears. "Fed and sheltered me? I'm not some rogue," she all but spat at Firefly."Your suspicions aren't based on anything but your own need for attention. I can't help where my blood comes from any more than you can."

Sparkpaw caught her breath, the fury that pounded through her growing ever stronger as she waited for Firefly's reaction. Whatever it was, she was sure it wouldn't be good, seeing as this particular she-cat seemed to enjoy bullying apprentices for things they didn't have any control over. She can't tell me who I am, Sparkpaw thought, narrowing her eyes.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023 - 16:07

Disappointed at his own lack of success at diffusing the situation, Curlyfluff let out a sigh. He wished that he was able to help the two she-cat's get along, but he knew forcing them to become friends right now just wasn't possible. He made a mental note to at some point soon have a chat with the russet warrior about how she went about certain conversations...

"Firefly, let's go," the curly-coated tom mewed simply, tilting his head in the direction back to camp. Right now, Sparkpaw probably just needed some alone time and he assumed that continuing to stay there would only make every-cat's anger rise. "It was nice chatting with you," he mewed with a smile to the apprentice. While it hadn't ended like he'd hoped, he did in fact enjoy spending time with his clanmates.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind & The Thunder (open!)    The Wind & The Thunder (open!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind & The Thunder (open!)
Page 1 of 1