Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] Empty
PostSubject: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 0:01

Bearspirit pulled yet another dog into the river and held it by it's ear. He swam downward, constantly putting painful pressure against the panicking creature's head as the rushing water carried both cat and dog away. This dog wasn't big at all, as a matter of fact was comparable in size to Bearspirit, though much lighter in build. The longer the dog was forced below the surface, the more it panicked. It even thrashed enough to tear it's ear off, but Bearspirit wrapped his forelimbs tightly around the dog's neck and kept it under. Red floated to the surface, traveling with the two struggling animals as the river swept them to where ever it wished for them to go. Bearspirit had become so adept at the water and holding his breath that the dog had no hope of resisting. Eventually, the four-legged predator went still. The marbled tom released the body and headed to the surface. He sucked in the air as soon as he was able to and paddled powerfully towards the nearest bank. As he pulled himself up onto land, Sunningrocks he recognized right away. He looked downriver to watch the dark brown dog's body float away, a grin on his face as it went.

Bearspirit's eyes returned to the forefront... only to land on a white and gold tom with medium length fur and blazing blue eyes. He didn't recognize this cat... Once he was on land, he gave himself one good shake and the droplets of water fled from his fur. He was already mostly dry. "Excuse me, tom. This is Riverclan territory, and I do not know you. Do you have business with us?" He asked, though his tone was calm and formal.

The ivory and gold cat stared at him for a moment, before a small half-smile appeared on his face and he shook his head. "No, I'm sorry for the intrusion, Riverclanner. I was trying to avoid the path of some dogs." Satisfied with that answer, Bearspirit nodded in understanding.

"Yes... they've been a problem here for awhile. It's not safe for anyone anymore. You should go. They make their rounds roughly every five to ten minutes." Bearspirit eyed the scars on the tom's ear, his face and down his neck. They weren't old scars... but they weren't completely fresh either. "Seems like you've had trouble with cats as well..." The pale tom shrugged.

"The life of the lone cat, I'm afraid." The ghostly stranger spoke smoothly with a voice as soft as velvet. "Are you really not going to say anything about that dog you just drowned? That's an impressive feat, even for one as adept at swimming as you." The lone cat approached, seemingly completely unafraid of Bearspirit, despite claiming his impression with his skill.

"Believe me... I wish I could drown more." Bearspirit growled, though not at all at the lone cat. Right... he was a lone cat.... he needed to leave. "Anyway, as I said before it's not safe. I'd rather not watch anymore cats get torn to pieces by dogs, not even you."

"Awfully kind of you, sir. Though I am curious to know your name. I've been around awhile, and while I'm not terribly familiar with Riverclan anymore, I would have remembered seeing you. You stand out." Bearspirit stared at him for a moment, unsure of how he should feel with this revelation. The white tom was quick to speak again. "I mean no offense, of course." Bearspirit shook his head.

"I'm not offended... I'm Bearspirit. I wasn't born in Riverclan, I was what clan cats call a kittypet. I..." His eyes looked off to the side as unpleasant memories flashed through his head. His ears rotated back against his head and a sour look overtook his features. "I lost my family to dogs. My uncle was the last one to die, and he only knew about the clan cats because he met one. He trapped him in the twoleg nest so he could get his story out of him before he let him go." Bearspirit glanced around for more twolegs and dogs. They should be coming by soon... the two toms needed to get out of sight. He was about to open his mouth to insist that the rogue be on his way, but the rogue cut him off.

"Mocha. That was your uncle's name, wasn't it?" The pale tom climbed up onto one of the Sunningrocks, keeping himself above Bearspirit. It wouldn't have mattered anyway... the marbled tom's mouth hung open and he stared in surprise. Then fear. Then anger.

"That was you... You're Dawnhawk." Bearspirit's fur bristled, but he made no move to attack the other cat. The stranger shrugged.

"I guess." He answered simply.

"I'm here... because of you. You let my uncle believe you were some sort of... super hero. I get here, hoping to run into you, hoping that you'd teach me how to kill dogs... and then I hear about all of the horrible things you've done. You weren't the hero in those stories... you were the villain." Bearspirit's claws pierced the wet dirt beneath him.

"That's one perspective. The easiest and most narrow-minded one. Well... anyway I'd teach you how to kill dogs but it seems like you've already figured it out." Dawnhawk brushed the accusations aside as he had done a countless number of times. Did this young warrior think he'd be treated differently than the rest? Most arrogant toms did. She-cats were even worse.

"I want to know why you're here in Riverclan territory... and I want the truth this time. Maybe dogs chased you here, but you'd have to be close to our territory to begin with." Something didn't smell right. Dawnhawk, however, seemed unbothered by the question.

"I heard Riverclan helped Windclan in the battle. I wanted to know why. But... the answer seems pretty clear. There is absolutely no food here." Sunnyskip had told him already why Riverclan was on Windclan territory, but with so much distrust and misinformation around, he wanted to see for himself. "I'm disappointed. I had a big idea in my head that maybe Ivystar remembered me and developed a crush or something. I was going to stop by if that was the case." Dawnhawk chuckled, but Bearspirit was far from amused. He growled, narrowing his eyes and allowing his fur to bristle further.

"A big idea indeed... But now that you're here..." Bearspirit kicked off of the ground and reached his claws up to try to pull Dawnhawk from the Sunningrock. He claws closed over empty air, as the Skyclan cat's leaping ability kept him out of harm's way. The pale tom landed on the ground behind Bearspirit, dropping smoothly into a fighting stance in one fluid motion.

"Don't fight me, boy. I've killed a lot of cats... I won't warn you again." His tone had completely changed and his eyes had the focus of a dangerous predator. Bearspirit dropped into his fighting stance as well, but he hesitated. Dawnhawk was right... he'd killed many. What made Bearspirit so sure he'd be the one to finally bring this tom to justice? A cat that had already wet his claws with another warrior's blood before Bearspirit had even drawn his first breath? Dawnhawk was quick to pick up on that hesitation.

"See? You're not as dumb as most cats in this forest. I have hopes that you'll succeed in life... I'd rather not take your future away from you." A rustle of some bushes had both toms look in it's direction. Bearspirit cursed under his breath, words that clan cats would not know.

"Dogs are coming... we've lingered too long." Bearspirit then shifted his footing to be facing the bushes... and he was surprised to see Dawnhawk do the same. What was he doing? Was he going to help him fight? Bearspirit wasn't sure what to do, or even if he could trust the pale tom... but a part of him he was ashamed to admit that he was excited. Dawnhawk may have been a wretched creature, but to fight alongside someone whose story he'd been told about since he was a kit...

I hope you can see us, Uncle Mocha. This will probably never happen again.

A tall, black, muscular dog with a scar over it's eye has appeared!

"... You!" Bearspirit spat. "That's the dog... that's the dog that killed..." Whatever Bearspirit was about to say was lost in a deep, rumbling growl. He no longer cared about Dawnhawk. What the pale tom had done in the past no longer mattered. The only thing the marbled tom cared about was vengeance on the beast that killed his siblings, his mother and his uncle... and even still hunted him. He'd seen the dog one other time at Fourtrees, where he and Swiftspirit fought it. Nothing was going to stop this beat rom hunting Bearspirit down... and the tom had no idea why to this day.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 6:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recently opened this topic for two cats. I will add another dog most likely to keep the dilemma of whether to try and arrest Dawnhawk or assist in the fighting.)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 0:32

Theron was doing what she did best - lurking. She had taken to venturing through the different Clan territories at her own pace, even if getting into RiverClan meant getting a little wet...And figuring out how to swim in the first place. But she was here now! She huffed with pride as she padded along, letting her fur dry out in the sun. It was nice, getting a taste for each of the other Clan's territories - seeing how they varied and getting an idea on what made each of these little Clans so...Different! It was surprisingly, really, seeing how different they each were despite living so close together. Her ears perked at the sound of voices carrying over the reeds, eyes glimmering in mischief as she changed her direction to track them down.

It wasn't hard - it was a very long conversation but as she drew closer, she realized she knew one of the voices. It was Lightbringer! ...But then the voice responded in confirmation to another name...A name she had heard of a few times. ...Huh. She continued forward, this time moving more quietly as she finally reached the two and listened in to the conversations - something about a war, no food...Lightbringer having killed a lot of cats. Her face darkened at that but she said nothing. ...Maybe she could use this to her advantage - he didn't know she had to know and... But then a new scent hit her and the mention of dogs. Her head shot up to see that it was a single dog - a large one at that. ...A huff escaped her.

Well, she couldn't leave now. She had to protect these cats! ...Maybe this could be used for her advantage as well. She pulled back into the reeds, backtracking just a little before she spun and made a running start at where the two cats and the large dog were standing off, coming flying from the reeds so she could land in front of 'Lightbringer' and the other tom, giving them a grin. She let her eyes flicker between the two, before she settled on 'Lightbringer' with wide eyes of surprise - knowing that she had learned how to act well enough to pass it off as genuine. "...Lightbringer! What are you doing way out here?" she questioned, before she paused and glanced back at the dog. "...Right, ThunderClan is just across the river, ain't it? Well, I hope you two don't mind if I decide to lend a paw!"

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 7:36

For a brief moment, Ivystar had thought she’d found a moment of peace along the river, a moment to do nothing but breathe and soak in the silence and sunlight. She was not dumb enough to believe that the peace would last any significant period of time, but she was helpless enough to hold on to some modicum of hope. The scent of dogs lingered no matter where she went, and it was so tiresome. As the days dragged on she became skinnier and skinnier, refusing to eat until every cat in her Clan had. With such a policy, she hadn’t eaten in days, even with WindClan’s aid.

Before she could further ponder her predicament she heard rustling and then hissing and growling, a surefire sign that someone was in trouble. On weakened paws she darted toward the sound, sparing no time in getting to whoever needed her. When she arrived on the scene, however, she was met with a frightening and confusing sight. Bearspirit, a rogue, and… Dawnhawk? Were they all working together? That was him, right? He matched WindClan and SkyClan’s description perfectly… Confusion was painfully obvious on her features as she absorbed the scene, debating what she was to do. On the one hand, it seemed this rogue was interested in helping Bearspirit and potentially Dawnhawk defeat the dog… So he wasn’t entirely defenseless… And Dawnhawk was a wildcard, there would be no telling whether he’d aid them against the dog or use the predator to his advantage. Decidedly, she pushed herself forward and launched herself toward the golden, blue-eyed tom, hoping that perhaps Bearspirit would forgive her. He was a perfectly capable warrior, and he’d taken down dogs before. Dawnhawk was a different story.

Ivystar used Scruff Shake, dealing -10 damage and using -20 Stamina Points. Dawnhawk is stunned for 1 turn.

Ivystar:
100/100 HP
140/160 SP [-20]

Dawnhawk:
60/70 HP [-10]
160/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 8:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 8:23

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] Mistpe10
The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 10:30

Spoiler:

One loud bark from the black dog and the bushes rustled behind him. A second dog appeared, this one smaller, goofier-looking, and brown and white. Yet behind that clueless, almost blank expression on the smaller dog... Bearspirit knew that this dog was a savage killer. He'd assisted the black dog in wiping out Bearspirit's family. Both dogs approached the group of cats with the black dog growling lowly... his orange eyes fixed firmly on Bearspirit.

"I have no clue who you are, but you are more than welcome to join us in the fight." Bearspirit responded, though he did give Dawnhawk a sideways look when she called him, Lightbringer. What was that about?

Dawnhawk flinched a little at the sight of Theron, only because she looked so much like his old boss. He did manage to give her a smile and a nod, though. "Happy to have you. Two dogs is certainly worse than-" Something slammed into him from the side and teeth pierced the back of his neck. Dawnhawk's heart jumped, but only until he realized it was a cat attacking him and not another dog. A cat he could handle. He recognized her from when he had stayed in Riverclan for awhile as an apprentice.

"Ivystar! It's been awhile!" He greeted her as if she didn't just bury her teeth into his scruff. "While I completely understand you not able to keep your paws off me, and trust me I get that a lot from she-cats... your boy over there could die. Do you not see the two dogs?" Dawnhawk nodded in their direction.

The sudden explosion of movement had excited both canines. They charged, teeth ready to shred and destroy the animals before them.

DOGS

Black Dog Used Iron Bite on Bearspirit, dealing 22 damage and -30SP

Brown Dog Used Thrash on Theron, dealing 10 damage and -15SP

Black Dog
100HP / 170SP (-30SP)

Brown Dog
100HP / 185SP (-15SP)

Bearspirit
28HP / 120SP (-22HP)

Theron
Stunned For One Turn
35HP / 100SP (-10HP)

Bearspirit

Bearspirit saw the dog barrel toward him at about the same time Ivystar appeared... and attacked Dawnhawk. Confusion riddled across his face, he hesitated. Powerful jaws slammed closed in front of him as he took a big leap backward and lashed out with his claws. One dog was attacking the rogue help... Dawnhawk was now preoccupied with Ivystar... Bearspirit was suddenly completely alone in his fight. A hard look of determination set in. This fight had been a long time coming. He wasn't running... but would Dawnhawk? Would Theron?

Would Ivystar?

A cold, sinking feeling settled in the pit of Bearspirit's stomach. The other dogs he'd killed, he'd done so by drowning. The river was close, but not close enough. His mindset was also very different from the one he currently had. The marbled tom knew that with all of these sudden new distractions, his mental game was off. Today, right now, everything was different...

Bearspirit used Dodge and Fight, dealing 0 damage and -15SP

Bearspirit
50HP / 105SP (+22HP for dodging; -15SP)

Black Dog
Counter Attack Failed
100HP / 170SP

Dawnhawk

The dogs had attacked and Dawnhawk watched as Bearspirit narrowly avoided those powerful jaws... but he knew from many battle experiences that he wouldn't be able to keep that up. He'd fight Ivystar if she really wanted, but it certainly was a shame if it meant Bearspirit was going to die because of it. He was Mocha's nephpew... and while the tom had been an oddball, he liked him well enough that he'd defend his family if it were plausible to do so. "Is my assassination worth more to you than one of your clanmates, Ivystar? While I am flattered... What does that say about you as a leader?" Some cats in the forest listened to reason, but a majority of them didn't. This would be Dawnhawk's first real interaction with Ivystar, so she was still unpredictable in behavior. Time to see exactly what kind of cat she was.

Dawnhawk is stunned this round!

Dawnhawk
60HP / 160SP

Ivystar
100HP / 140SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 10:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 10:30

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3, 3

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 10:57

Theron, admittedly, had not been expecting the second dog - nor the she-cat that rammed into Dawnhawk and took him out of the fight. Her gaze had been focused on watching Dawnhawk and the she-cat fight that she hadn't notice the second dog racing up to her until the shadow fell over her and teeth met her scruff. She let out a yelp as she was thrown around, her whole world becoming dizzy and full of pain as she tried to recall her battle training. Then, suddenly, she was free - the dog having tossed her aside like a kit with a ball of moss. Her eyes widen as she spun in the air, landing perfectly on four paws and in a battle stance. "Come on, remember what dad taught you..." she muttered as she shook her head to try to focus - before her eyes narrowed and she charged at the brown dog that had attacked her - striking its face with all of the energy she could muster.

Theron used Random Recall, costing 5 stamina and overcoming her stun effect.
Theron additionally used Front Paw Strike on the brown dog, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Theron:

35/45 HP
87/100 SP (-13)

Brown Dog
92/100 HP (-8)
185/200 SP

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptySun 22 Aug 2021 - 1:38

At the sound of a battle, Robinpatch abandoned his scouring for prey and he raced over, fur spiked in alarm. He crashed through some bushes and was met with a chaotic sight. The first thing his eyes fell to was the two ugly brutes, also known as dogs. A black one was fighting Bearspirit and a smaller brown one was fighting an unknown she-cat that didn't smell like a clan cat. Probably a loner or rogue. His focus shifted over to his half-sister brawling it out with a tom whos appearance somewhat confused him. He seemed like a clan cat yet didn't smell like one. Was this the tom that SkyClan was trying to look for and the tom who WindClan and RiverClan battled against SkyClan for? His name was Dawnlight... Or was it Dawnclaw? Maybe Dawnheart? Anyway, that was probably him. However, Robin wasn't sure why Ivy was fighting him instead against the two dogs. He knew that this Dawn fellow was dangerous but in this current situation, there were more dangerous foes in the vicinity.

Robinpatch hissed, his anxiety beginning to creep in quickly. After a few seconds to ponder the situation, he made his decision. The warrior glanced back one last time at Ivystar before jumping into the battle against the big black dog. He needed to help his clanmate first and foremost. The dogs needed to be stopped. He gave a quick nod at Bearspirit once he had managed to bowl over the beast and prepared his claws to attack.

★Robinpatch used Jumping Strike on the Black Dog! It was Successful and it dealt 9 damage (6 + 3 (Dog was not focused on Robin)) and cost him 7 SP.★

★Robinpatch★
★[HP]:40/40
★[SP]:93/100 (-7)

★Black Dog★
★[HP]:91/100 (-9)
★[SP]:170/200

★Bearspirit★
★[HP]:50/50
★[SP]:105/120

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:50

Ivystar shot the intruding tom a searing glare, an insult about not bothering to touch toms for anything but to shed their blood on the tip of her tongue, but she hesitated when she saw the dogs snapping and clawing at her Clanmate in her peripheral vision. Emerald eyes narrowed, she locked her stare on Dawnhawk as she quickly, and admittedly, in a panicked state, considered her options. "Who's to say a scoundrel like you won't use the dogs to your advantage and kill everyone here while you've got the chance?" She spat, claws remaining unsheathed. She was wasting her time. She spared a quick glance in Bearspirit's direction as Robinpatch rushed to his aid. That was a considerable advantage, but her brother and former apprentice didn't have the lives that she did... They wouldn't come back if they were to die because she put their lives before the capture of this tom.

"Though I don't have enough faith in you to believe that you'd live up to your word, I'm willing to put this fight aside to avoid death on either side today. We'll fight the dogs and then get back to this. Deal?" She mewed, a tense and serious tone behind her stone-cold voice.

Ivystar used Shaky Truce, dealing 0 Health Points and using -3 Stamina Points.

Ivystar
100/100 HP
137/140 SP [-3]

Dawnhawk
60/70 HP
160/160 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 21:30

DOGS

Black Dog used Iron Bite on Bearspirit, dealing 22 damage and -30SP

Brown Dog used Iron Bite on Theron, dealing 22 damage and -30SP

Theron
13HP / 87SP (-22HP)

Bearspirit
28HP / 105SP (-22HP)

Black Dog
91HP / 140SP (-30SP)

Brown Dog
92/100 HP
155/200 SP (-30SP)

Bearspirit

He had to focus. He had to focus or he was going to die... The dog lunged for him again, relentlessly going after him. The black beast didn't even flinch as the other cat attacked him. Bearspirit yowled as teeth plunged into both sides of his ribs. Fortunately enough for him, he did manage to scramble out before too much damage was done. But he was bleeding... he was bleeding heavily. Had there been a crunch? Why did breathing hurt so much? He shook his head, a hard determination set in his expression. Bearspirit lunged as fury propelled him forward. Today was it. He was either going to do, or die.

Bearspirit used Front Paw Strike on the Black Dog, dealing 9 damage and -7SP

Bearspirit
28HP / 98SP (-7SP)

Black Dog
82HP / 140SP (-9HP)

Klaus

Klaus raised an eyebrow at Ivystar as she talked. He looked at her very seriously before he shook his head at her. As she backed off, he got to his feet. "Me? Fight with dogs? Stars... you must think I'm some sort of savage." He turned his attention back to the dogs, noting that Bearspirit was... not doing the greatest at the moment. Still, now that they had decided on fighting the dogs together, Klaus intended to stick around and fight. "Eh. We'll see how I'm feeling after this little tussle with the big boys. No promises, Pretty Girl." He swept his tail towards her haunches, whacking her swiftly but harmlessly on her hind quarters before sprinting quickly towards the dogs. Was that a boyish chuckle that rumbled from his throat as he sped towards the black dog? Perhaps...

Klaus used Shaky Truce, dealing 0 damage and -3SP

Klaus
60HP / 157SP (-3SP)

Ivystar
100HP / 137SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 21:51

A heavy hiss escaped Theron as the dog she was fighting made a lunged towards her, teeth sinking into her back as she struggled to escape it. By the ancestors, she might have made quite the mistake getting involved in this... There was fear in her eyes as she managed to tear her way free, stumbling away as she took in deep, pained breath as blood ran down her side. Part of her wanted to make a run for it - another cat had joined the fray but she had attacked the black dog meaning that Theron was still on her own. She took a nervous step back, running through her options before she steeled herself.

No, she couldn't run. She had been raised better than that - she had been raised to use her skills for good. If she died here... She paled at that thought, at the terror of never getting to see her family again but she shoved it down to focus on the matter at paws. With a battle screech, she leapt towards the brown dog - scrambling her way onto its back as she spared a look at where 'Lightbringer' and the other she-cat had been tussling, relieved to see that they had put it aside for now. "H-Hey!" she called out to them with a painful wince as she dug her claws into the dog's back. "A-A little help here? Please?"

Theron used Leap-and-Hold on the brown dog, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. The brown dog is pinned for 1 turn.

Theron:

13/45 HP
72/100 SP (-15)

Brown dog:
84/100 HP (-8)
155/200 SP

*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Honey Badger on Mon 6 Sep 2021 - 21:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 21:51

The member 'Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]   The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wind, The Sky, The Thunder and The River [OPEN for Two]
Page 1 of 1