Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The first of many (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1280

The first of many (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyMon 23 Jan 2023 - 23:21

A lot had apparently happened since his disappearance from Shadowclan, though the one event he had been most surprised to hear about was Leopardsun giving birth while he had been away. All of them were already apprentices too, which only served to heighten the warrior's confusion over the situation. Leopardsun the mother, it just didn't fit her if he was being honest, not that it mattered any. If they were her kits, then they would grow up to be fine warriors, with a little guidance of course. He could offer such a service in the best way he knew how, good ol' fashioned spars. Leopardsun could deal with the hunting and all the other boring parts of raising her children, all he cared about was how well her spawn could fight.

Despite being back for only a couple of days, Sablestrike had taken the time to memorize the kits' names as well as their fur patterns, and he was fairly confident at this point that he could name every single one of Leopardsun's children. Yes, the one he had his eye on at this moment was Batpaw, not a particularly impressive looking apprentice, but he had to start somewhere. "Batpaw," the warrior called as he approached, "take a break from whatever it is your doing. I have a much more important task for you. Follow." Without giving the apprentice much room to say anything back, Sablestrike made for the thorn tunnel.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

The first of many (closed) Output12                   The first of many (closed) Output10                          The first of many (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 0:47

Batpaw rolled his eyes at Sablestrike's random demand. He held extreme doubt that whatever it was, was anywhere near important enough to single him out. He was probably just going to get a lecture again. Either way, he followed Sablestrike obediently and without much (external) grumbling  not like he was given the chance to. Except... Why were they leaving camp? "Can I help you?" His question was not asked nicely.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The first of many (closed) JPzjwJV The first of many (closed) JPzNeMg The first of many (closed) JGg2mwx The first of many (closed) JPzwPEb The first of many (closed) JPzwXQn

The first of many (closed) JcTsSP1  The first of many (closed) JcnAVnI The first of many (closed) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 1:33

Sablestrike waited patiently for the apprentice to move past the opening of the thorn tunnel before blocking the way back into camp. "Why yes, Batpaw, you certainly can." It was hard to contain that wicked smile that split the warrior's face as he regarded the apprentice. Initially, this was just going to be a friendly spar to test Batpaw, but that tone, it irked him. "Leopardsun's child, attack me. Use claws, teeth, I don't really care to be perfectly honest, just as long as you give it your all. Consider this an assessment." It wasn't enough to just beat Batpaw in a spar, it had to be an overwhelming victory. He would humble this apprentice, and deal with the consequences later.

MORE ART!!:

The first of many (closed) Output12                   The first of many (closed) Output10                          The first of many (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyTue 24 Jan 2023 - 8:47

It felt like the blood had drained from his body entirely. Excuse me...? His own beautiful voice echoed in his head. What did this grinning freak just say? He knew this day would come, but this 'assessment' felt like a guise for something else. Was he an enemy of his mother, Leopardsun? Did he want to kill Batpaw, the most beautiful cat (and perhaps creature) in the forest (possibly the world too)?

"...Sorry, but I don't think I will. I've got other more important things to do." Where was the annoying Harrierpaw to save him when he actually needed it? There was no way he'd lift a claw to this tom. He wouldn't win.

The first of many (closed) JPzjwJV The first of many (closed) JPzNeMg The first of many (closed) JGg2mwx The first of many (closed) JPzwPEb The first of many (closed) JPzwXQn

The first of many (closed) JcTsSP1  The first of many (closed) JcnAVnI The first of many (closed) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 21:28

No, stars that was a stupid idea. Even if he did want to teach Batpaw a lesson in humility that wasn't the way to do it, especially not while their camp was still being fully repaired. "You lazing around camp isn't important, this is. I may have been too hasty in telling you to use your claws, but I still won't be letting you back into camp until you spar with me. Think you understood that, or should I repeat myself?" Sablestrike's tail lashed in annoyance as he stared at the apprentice. He was going to spar with Batpaw whether the apprentice liked it or not, and at this point he was one sentence away from initiating the spar himself.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 20:54

Batpaw may be conceited, but he was no mouse-brain. Sablestrike did not seem the type of cat to let something go. He turned and faced the warrior, his eyes openly letting the older tom know that he didn't care for any of this. "Loud and clear." Fine.

The dilute calico went for that annoying tail of his, biting down hard.

Batpaw used Snap on Sablestrike.

Batpaw
20 HP
53 SP (-7)

Sablestrike
44 HP (-6)
120 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first of many (closed)   The first of many (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The first of many (closed)
Page 1 of 1