Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 13:58

Willowpaw had been patrolling with his sister Shadepaw when they smelled Riverclan. "Hey there, how ya doing, stay away from Windclan!" He shouted as he ran and tackled Birchpaw.
-------------
Cinderpaw had not been expecting this. "Guess we gotta fight," Said Cinderpaw as he tackled the other apprentice Shadepaw.

Willowpaw used Run and Tackle on Birchpaw, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina!

WILLOW
20/20
70/80

BIRCH
11/20
80/80

Cinderpaw used Run and Tackle on Shadepaw, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina!

CINDER
20/20
70/80

SHADE
11/20
80/80

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 14:31

Birchpaw yowled as the Windclan apprentice ran into him, knocking him over. He couldn't breath for a second as he was knocked to the ground, the air being taken out of him. When he got up, he felt winded, and didn't want to fight. but he knew he had to anyway, or he was going to die. HE darted behind Willowpaw and jumped on top of him. He pinned him down and for the first time he felt real anger. He felt and clawed him with unseathed claws.

Birchpaw used Leap and Hold on Willowpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina

Birchpaw
11/20HP
70/80SP

Willopaw
13/20HP
70/80SP

----------
Shadepaw hadn't had much time to react as the Riverclan apprentice slammed into her side. She fell to the ground, panting. She shook her head, clearing the dizziness from her vision and hissed at Cinderpaw. She got up and swished her tail angrily, getting ready to attack. She was abut to pounce on her, but quickly changed her mind to dart around him. Once she did, She grabbed a hold of his tail and pulled it as hard as she could.

Shadepaw used tail yank on Cinderpaw, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Cinderpaw is stunned

Shadepaw
11/20HP
70/80SP

Willowpaw
18/20HP
70/80SP

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:15

Cinderpaw dizzily tried to recover.

So did Willowpaw.

Last edited by Jade on Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 6:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:39

yeah whoops i forgot the diec XD

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:39

The member 'Assassin Kitty' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] Mistpe10
Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]   Come At Me Bro[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come At Me Bro[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1