Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One Last Wish {closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

One Last Wish {closed} Empty
PostSubject: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 14:52

Tyr felt pain greater than anything she had felt before. In the few days she had spent in the medicine den, the pain had gone up and down. But now she felt sick like nothing. She remembered feeling this way before her Owner took her to the Vet. She felt better than, but now there was no vet. The pain was unbearable, and she began to moan. I'm going to die! Thought Tyr.

Last edited by Preacher of faith Sunkill on Sun 29 Apr 2018 - 3:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wkiQu6a5I
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:04

Blossomheart had a mouse between her teeth. She walked into the medicine cats' den. She had been visiting this place more often since she realized her failure. "Hey Tyr, I brought mouse." She set it down in front of the she-cat and sat down. "You okay?" Her gaze grew worried when Tyr becan to moan and the rogue's face was filled with pain.

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 16:04

Tyr looked up at Blossomheart. "Blossomheart, I'm dying. I have one thing to ask you. The threat lurking in the deep twolegplace is growing stronger than ever. The will attack. Promise me that my death will not be in vain. kill them! Do whatever you have to, just make sure their leader DIES!" Tyr's coughed up more blood, and her eyes began to glaze over. he breathing had stopped. (Welp, she ded)

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} EmptyThu 26 Apr 2018 - 20:59

Mintpaw padded into the den, a bundle of herbs in her jaws. "Oh, hi Blossomheart. W-w-w..." The herbs she had been carrying tumbled to the ground, her murky green eyes wide with horror. "N-n-no..." The taupe she-cat rushed towards the she-cat's side, checking for any sign of life. Even before she reached Tyr, however, she knew that she was too late. The rouge was dead. She had failed. "I-I... I-I'm so s-sorry." She muttered, turning to gather the fallen herbs but returning to Tyr's side only seconds later, checking her vitals once more. "B-B-Blossomheart... did s-she say a-a-anything before s-she... before..."

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} EmptyFri 27 Apr 2018 - 6:54

Blossomheart was shaking. She had just watched a cat die before her eyes. She stood stiffly. Why her? She seemed to be chosen to do so many things, for no reason whatsoever. Tyr had seemed so agitated. "Yes... She did. She told me not to let her d- death be in vain. The rogues that gave her these wounds are growing stronger every day and we have to kill them, specifically their leader. And they will attack." Now she began to cry. "We can't avenge her, Mintpaw! If these rogues are as powerful as she says they are..." She paused mid-sentence to sniffle and wipe the tears from her face. "We should probably tell Rippedstar and Poplartooth about this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Wish {closed}   One Last Wish {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Wish {closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: