Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Important Announcement:MUST READ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Important Announcement:MUST READ - Page 2 Empty
PostImportant Announcement:MUST READ

Bloo and I are good friends once again, and we made a huge decision, that we decided was for the best. This is TEMPORARY.

WCC, until further notice, will be shut off to new members. This is so we all can calm down and not have to worry about handling new members or fighting over them. Like I said, it is not permanent, but we need to focus on making this site a better community :)

I apologise to all those I offended, but I am still incredibly angry at the rudeness of Leo D: Well, no matter, hopefully we can settle our differences one of these days :D

Have fun, and RP on ^^
~Jay

Share this post on: reddit

Important Announcement:MUST READ :: Comments

Thistle (Angel)
Re: Important Announcement:MUST READ
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 5:09 by Thistle (Angel)
good idea, then there will be more warriors! :) awsome idea!
Misteh
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 7:38 by Misteh
YAY! i think its a good idea.. new ppl can sometimes drive me crazy ::P: its also good for RC cause almost all of our warriors just died, so we need to let our apprentices rank up >:P
Bloo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 9:16 by Bloo
I remember when I found WCC. Oh, back in the earleh' days, in 2009... I was at my piano teacher's place, and he let us (me and my brother) go on the computer between our lessons. And I was looking up 'Create a Warrior Cat' for some very strange reason, and I was looking at stuff, then I typed up 'SunClan' cause I guess I saw it on one of the site descriptions. On the second page on that, Mistpelt's QUIZ CAME UP! :D I guess J would be the only on to remember. It had found Mistpelt's quiz that said, "What are the 4 clans of the forest? SunClan, IceClan, BreezeClan and LightningClan?" XD And I got onto WCC for the first 2 months by typing "SunClan leader Mistpelt" Into google XD
Leo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 9:30 by Leo
XDDD
That's hilarious. I used to get onto WCC by typing up Goldenpaw and Darkpaw...(Darkie and GOldeh) into google and the topic would come up XD
Anonymous
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 11:31 by Guest
I found it by just looking up warrior clan cats XD I was trying to get to the warriors website. The site came up. I was just like, "Was that the site my friend was talking about?" And I clicked the link and came here. But I didn't register til a week later. ._. Trying to make up my mind on whether or not to register.
Pinely-san
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 12:49 by Pinely-san
lol. too bad new members can't come on.. but it's for the best xD.. i found it by going to forumotion, typing in: Warrior Cats, and just clicking on the link. no one showed me it but myself XD
Leo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 15:29 by Leo
Actaully, GOldeh reccomended this site to me. At first, I was like...WTF IS THIS?! XD
Brambleh
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 15:46 by Brambleh
I saw it from Moonpie :D
Leo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 15:49 by Leo
When I first made my creation, I was like, emailing GOldeh on how this whole thing worked XD
Sleepy
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 15:59 by Sleepy
Twist, Blssom, and Blood told me about it. Except they didnt give me a link, and I searched for about a week because all the information I got was "Warrior Cats Portal". I thought it was going to be all big and weird like the RP forums on the official site, and after I accidentally posted in a few dead topics, I got it right.
Leo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 16:25 by Leo
Yeah. Now that we dont have any noobs, we wont have too worry about dead topics and what not. XD
Brambleh
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 16:26 by Brambleh
exceot for holly >>
Leo
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 16:30 by Leo
Oh, yeah. Except for that...-.-
I PMed Jay, I think he'll deal with it. Dun worry. I think Holly will learn.
not fish
Post Tue 4 Jan 2011 - 17:23 by not fish
She's been spamming quite a bit lately..Good idea Jay :D
Goldfish
Post Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 13:42 by Goldfish
O.o wrote:
Actaully, GOldeh reccomended this site to me. At first, I was like...WTF IS THIS?! XD

You were the only one out of 5 people I invited that actually joined and stayed. xD
Post  by Sponsored content

Important Announcement:MUST READ

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next