Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Important Announcement:MUST READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9437

PostImportant Announcement:MUST READ

Bloo and I are good friends once again, and we made a huge decision, that we decided was for the best. This is TEMPORARY.

WCC, until further notice, will be shut off to new members. This is so we all can calm down and not have to worry about handling new members or fighting over them. Like I said, it is not permanent, but we need to focus on making this site a better community :)

I apologise to all those I offended, but I am still incredibly angry at the rudeness of Leo D: Well, no matter, hopefully we can settle our differences one of these days :D

Have fun, and RP on ^^
~Jay

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Important Announcement:MUST READ :: Comments

Re: Important Announcement:MUST READ
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:44 pm by Dead
When I found this site (Wolf told me about it) I was like: This looks stoopid...I signed up, and POOF! I loved it XD
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm by Jay
Don't judge a site by it's looks, my friend :D
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm by Dead
I know. I was wrong, wrong wrong wrong XD
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm by Cherry
Wolfey told me about it too, except when I signed up, I was like, 'OMG, this is soooo cool!!'

Then, I started to RP, I was all like, 'OMFG, this is the awesomeness much!!!!!!!!!!!!!' XD
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 pm by Sleepy
I found it once I figured out about the Forumotion thing, but I thought it was supposed to be like some kind of pro site, so I dismissed it and searched until i found it again
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 pm by Shadow
I actually joined after Raccoon told me about it. I love RPing so I decided to try it out. It's actually pretty awesome and I do intend to stay for a while!! ::D:
Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm by ~Rose blue~
lol i found this site trying to find the erin hunter actual site. and this gives us time to clean up the site like organize the clans.
Post on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm by Pinely
you know what? i joined this before i even knew i did! i signed up as Ganna23 with Wildtail XD!! then i got deleted from inactiveness XD i was like 8 (im 11 now O.O) SO WAAAAAA XD
Post on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 pm by Holly
I forget how i found this place. All i know is that its good to be here!
Post on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm by Ebony
I was googling for an active forumotion. xD

Yayness
Post on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 am by Holly
My TEACHER was going to join once I told her how awesome it was. Now she has to wait...awww...she's fun. She lets you go on the internet at lunch break!
Post on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 pm by Sleepy
LUCKY! My 3rd and 4th period teacher before lunch is the meanest teacher ever. And 2nd period is boring. The only teacher that is kinda fun is the one I have for 1st, 5th, and Advisory.
Post on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:25 am by Leo
Um guys, just stop posting. Holly, I've been noticing that you post in random topics a lot....its getting a tidbit annoying.
Post on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm by cheetahpaw
ya ya ya ya :thumbs up >
Post on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 pm by Jay
Umm...cheetah...This is a dead topic, for it hasn't been posted in for over a month. Please do not spam ^^'
Post  by Sponsored content

Important Announcement:MUST READ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: