Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!! Empty
PostIMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!!

Guys, this is extremely important. It's about Ice. First of all, me and Stormy will not be getting on for a while, because we just now got a call from the hospital.

Let me tell you a little story.

You guys know how Ice and Storm are twin brother and sisters right? Well when they were born, they were each born with a tumor in their heads. Storm's was small, so she got her' removed no problem. Ice's however was connected to an important brain requirement, so they couldn't remove it. It wasn't a problem until yesterday.

All those years of waiting, the thing finally took effect. He had extreme head aches and threw up...a lot. He got taken to the doctor's, where he was cared for all yesterday. They were surprised to find out his tumor had gotten way worse. It wasn't supposed to, in fact, it was supposed to get better, to where they could remove it next year. So just tonight, the hospital called about their examinations on Ice. They were not able to operate on him, as he is still not able to be. But the headaches had gotten worse instead, until...

He stopped breathing. And moving. And all of his heartbeat and pulse gone. They called and told us this. In basic measures, Ice is dead. He died of tumor infection. Storm was especially upset, considering she was the closest to him in the family. After all, they are twins. Everyone was preparing to set up a funeral, while Storm asked me with the last strength in her voice that she had when she was crying so much, to tell you guys that you might as well delete his account, because he's never getting on again. He can't.

Me and Storm will not be getting on for a while, so please excuse our absence. Though due to many things popping up in the site, such as ceremonies, we will check in for a few minutes about once every day or two. Just to make sure we don't miss a lot. But we will almost never post until after we are done grieving for him. If either of us posts, it'll probably be me, because she's going slowly into shock of what just happened. It's that bad.

I ask that the admins here delete Milkshake_Ice's account, as he will never be getting on again. I have asked Storm if she is good enough to post that she agrees with this, but she is too upset. I'm so upset, that I'm actually a little angry for once.

Angry that (no offense) if any of you don't believe me, then whoever doesn't believe this is cold-hearted and should burn in hell! That's how mad I am. Excuse my harsh words. Anyways, if you are nice enough, please delete his account.

Frog, over and out. For a while.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!! LickingIcon02IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!! R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!! :: Comments

May
Re: IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!!
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:38 by May
OH MY GOD, NO! ICEYYYY! I ONLY JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU, AND YU BROUGHT MAYKIT BACK! HOLY GOD, NO! THAT'S HORRIBLY FROGGLY, I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR YOU.. D:

I'm off to go express my total sadness in gimp. *starts involuntary sobbing*
Anonymous
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:40 by Guest
Oh my dear god....that is so sad o.o I never even knew him and this post just.... oh my gawd...
Honey Badger
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:43 by Honey Badger
Oh my...Ice...I-I am not sure what to say...We-we lost another! I-I hope that you guys recover and we will all miss Ice! *hugs Frog and Storm*
Moon
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:53 by Moon
Oh my goodness. I never personally spoke with Ice, but this is troubling news. God bless his family and I send my prayers to Storm. I am so very sorry.
Jay
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:54 by Jay
No. No no no. I thought the death streak stopped on WCC. ;;_;;

RIP Ice. I pray for his family during this tough time.

Also, I am not deleting his account. We don't delete the accounts of members who have passed away. It is sort of for memory. ;n;
Sleepy
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:56 by Sleepy
God bless you and your family.
Frosty
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:57 by Frosty
He will be missed. Though I didn't talk to him much, he was nice.
We'll all grieve for him. May God welcome him with open arms. </3
Rest in peace, Ice!
Small
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 18:59 by Small
Oh my gosh. I didn't really talk to him much, but I know he was a terrific person.

Forever rest in peace, Ice. ;-;
May
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:05 by May
I just created this for Ice.

Spoiler:
~Rose blue~
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:13 by ~Rose blue~
I am so sorry frog and storm. May god grant him serenity up there. *hugs frog and storm*
Middie
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:23 by Middie
I'll miss you, Ice. You were one of those few new people that join this site that I actually got along with.

God has gotten another WCC Member, and I'm sure they will welcome him with open arms.

RIP Ice, I'll miss you.
Sleepy
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:27 by Sleepy
Spoiler:

You're in big trouble, now.
Jay
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:27 by Jay
Frog. You are a liar, it seems. You are faking Ice's death, and trying to get him deleted. Torm says Ice is not dead.

Whelp, seems like you are going to be banned for a very long while. You are a despicable person, and justice shall be brought. Thank you.

Anything to say?
Middie
Post Sun 13 May 2012 - 19:28 by Middie
You know what, I revoke what I said. Frog, have a nice time in Hell.

IMPORTANT---EVERYONE READ THIS!!!

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: