Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar] Empty
PostSubject: anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]   anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 3:27 pm

Applepaw was extremely proud of his new title. No longer was he a bumbling, helpless kit! Now he was apprentice, which meant he was one step closer to being a warrior, and maybe one day he'd even be as cool as Nightstar! He'd spent all of his time in between training sessions boasting about his upgraded rank to any cat that would listen, but for some reason the other cats didn't seem quite as excited as he did. Some of them even got annoyed with him for bragging, but they were probably just jealous they didn't have a cool mentor like Lighttail. No matter, he had the perfect solution: a sparring match. Surely that would prove to everyone just how cool the new and improved Applepaw was. Raising his voice in an excited yowl, he proposed his plan to anyone nearby, hoping that someone would be interested.

"Anyone wanna spar with the strongest, most coolest apprentice in Shadowclan? Come at me, I dare you!" He was really hoping to catch the attention of the ever-smug Sunpaw, or maybe even that Windclan kit who'd tried to steal his vole, but he'd be happy for any opportunity to show off his skills.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]   anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 3:54 pm

Swirlpaw was just minding her own business, walking around fourtrees, when she spotted the other apprentice yowling out his challenge. She snorted. Those Shadowclan cats were so smug. Seriously, this one was barely out of kithood and was already declaring himself 'strongest apprentice'? Well, someone had to take the Shadowclan cats down a peg or two, and it might as well be her. "I accept your challenge" she replied, walking over.

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]   anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 4:05 pm

Swiftheart heard the challenge that her clanmate was giving. Hmm a spar to practice would always be good.

And just as quickly, a challenger arrived! She sat content to watch the apprentices practice their moves.

"Remember, no claws applepaw she purred in reminder to her younger clanmate.

The last thing they needed right now was hurt cats, this was a practice not a real thing

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]   anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar] Empty

Back to top Go down

anything you can do I can do BETTER [open spar]
Page 1 of 1