Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spar With Me

Go down 
+2
speedy
Mosspelt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 16:38

Murkystar had informed the clan of a battle training session near Carrionplace, and now she sat, waiting and watching for any who chose to participate. If no one did... Then she would practice by herself. There was still time though, so for now she would wait.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Spar With Me Giphy
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 20:06

Swiftheart walked quietly towards the agreed meeting place of where they would spar. She glanced around but so far only her mother was there. She grinned happy to see them there. Murkystar had been so sad during the clan meeting with the loss of Loudnose and Swiftheart shared that pain alot. It was not fair what they had done to him or Ratrunner.

She breifly considered giving her mom a sneak attack of playfullness but decided against it ... suprises would probably not be welcome right now with all the stress she had even if they were set in good intentions.

So instead she made herself known a ways out by dragging her feet a bit on purpose so as not to startle Murkystar. She smiled and walked over to her. She nuzzled her shoulder in greeting and respect for her leader. "heya mom" she purred softly resting her head on her shoulder momentarily before sitting next to her.

"You been taking care of yourself?" she meowed quietly looking at her mom with soft friendly understanding eyes. Murkystar was the strongest she knew, just the same she knew this past moon was one of the most trying for any leader... the loss of her son... the loss of her warrior (ratrunner) (both deaths hurt Swiftheart alot that was for sure she lost her brother (loud) and crush (rat) in the same night).

Not to mention the retiring of both Batglow and Mistyfalcon to elder not that it was bad it was just probably hard to see her mates growing old and Swiftheart was sensitive to these kinds of things and picked up on them pretty well.

She never wanted her mom to feel alone and she figured she needed her now more than ever ... for that matter they both did. "Im here for you ... I promise" she meowed with a wide happy smile.

She paused but then gave her mom a playful paw nudge "but don't think Ill go easy on you in this practice spar" she giggled.

She purred softly "but im serious... if you ever need to talk... im here for you" she meowed quietly

She sat close to her and glanced around waiting for anyone else to come by and join them.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 6:19

Deerleap peaked over to see who was there already. odd... why was it always all she-cats? "hey, still got space for me?" she asked softly.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 12:47

Sootwhisker would be lying if he said he wasn't excited for the battle training session. It was a nice chance to spend time with his clanmates beyond the normal hunting and border patrols, and he'd immediately been on board when the leader suggested it. Speaking of Murkystar, she'd been Shadowclan's leader since he was a kit, and he'd always admired her seemingly endless knowledge. Even now, amidst the clan's darkest times, she was attempting to bring them together. It couldn't have been easy knowing the entire clan was looking up to her, especially after Loudnose's death, but she'd handled it with grace, giving her clan the strength to move forward. It was honestly inspiring.

"I'm ready, when do we start?" He said, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 16:27

Grasspaw trailed after her mentor, green eyes wide and excited. They were going to spar! She had been trained a little already, and she had tons of practice from beating up... uh... wrestling with the other kits, but it never hurt to perfect the talent, right? Her half-tail was straight up in the air as she rushed past Sootwhisker and into the clearing where they'd be practicing.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 14:05

The sounds of pawsteps pulled Murkystar from her thoughts, and she lifted her head to gaze at her daughter. A small smile formed as she listened, gently pressing her head to Swiftheart's shoulder as more of their clanmates arrived. "Thank you, Swiftheart. Maybe later, it's been a while..." She mewed softly, greeting the others with a small nod. After a bit longer of waiting, it seemed that they were the only ones coming, so.. hmm. An odd number. She looked around, an idea forming. "How about this, since we have an odd number here. Deerleap and Sootwhisker, you two spar against each other. Grasspaw, you will team up with Swiftheart and spar against me. It will be good experience for you, to get an idea of what it's like to face a more experienced opponent, and how to rely on your allies in such instances. How does that sound?" She mewed, gazing around at the group. "Sootwhisker, this would be a good opportunity for you to watch and guide your apprentice from afar, unfortunately we don't always have the ability to go through every scenario ahead of time, so you have to be quick on your paws."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Spar With Me Giphy
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 14:52

Swiftheart purred with a nod and glanced at her teammate Grasspaw. She gave Grasspaw a big friendly grin as was her usual and she walked over to her. "Alright we will make a great team I can tell!" she meowed excitedly.

Standing next to her new teammate for the spar she glanced back at her mom with a goofy grin on "You are going down this time mom!" she teased playfully but she was also really wanting to win this. She could tell her dad (Mistyfalcon) how she finally did what he could never do... well with some help from Grasspaw of course. Hmm she thought of how they could go about this... She figured that a long drawn out fight would be best for strategy wise, if she could drain her mothers energy enough Grasspaw might have a chance to finish her off even if she herself got defeated. Hmm so lots of holds and close quarter moves to keep Murkystar busy while Grasspaw did extra dmg.

She shook her head clearly overthinking this she shrugged and gave her teammate an encouraging nod before refacing their opponent for the (night???) ( what time is this taking place are we using night time stats? I would assume so but double checking)

"Ready?" she asked confidently. Once Murkystar was ready swiftheart wasted no time in kicking the spar off,

she intended to keep her prior promise of not going easy on her for this practice and used her speed and agility to weave as she darted at her and leapt out with outstretched front paws and smacked into her!

Swifhteart used Jumping Strike against Murkystar! for 8 + 3 (for first move) ( + 1 night time) costing 7 sp

(if this is not taking place at night for some reason please add one back to your hp @Moss :) )

Swiftheart
50 HP / 113 SP (-7)

Grasspaw
20 HP / 60 SP

Murkystar
68 HP (-12) / 170 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 6:04

Deerleap nodded to Sootwhisker. a grin spread across her face as she remembered the last time they sparred. "ready?" she asked. once the tom showed he was ready, Deerleap kicked forward with her hindlegs and stretched out her front paws to slam into the grey tom.

Deerleap used Jumping Strike, dealing -8(+3+1)dmg and -7SP

Deerleap
40/40 HP
93/100 SP (-7)

Sootwhisker
28/40 HP (-12)
100/100 SP

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 18:20

As Murkystar started speaking, Grasspaw immediately turned her attentions away from the beetle she'd been stalking, and listened carefully. She and Swiftheart were going to spar against the leader? Easy! Two versus one, they had the advantage... at least, that math added up to her. Squaring her shoulders, Grasspaw crouched and moved to a more advantageous position, her tail twitching. She waited until Swiftheart had leaped in to attack and then followed immediately after. "YAAAAAH!"

Grasspaw used Headbutt on Murkystar, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP.

Swiftheart
50 HP / 113 SP

Grasspaw
20 HP / 60 SP (-5)

Murkystar
64 HP (-4) / 170 SP
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 18:33

Sootwhisker nodded as Murkystar spoke, and his ears perked up when he heard that he would be sparring with Deerleap. He remembered another time he'd sparred with her, when they were both apprentices. She'd beaten him easily, but he gained a lot more experience in the moons since then. He'd look forward to redeeming himself from the embarrassing loss. Turning toward her, he was immediately blindsided by her paws crashing into his chest. He stumbled backward, then regained his balance and leapt at her, pinning her to the ground.

Sootwhisker used Leap and Hold [Pin] Deerleap is stunned for 1 turn
28/40 HP
85/100 SP (-15)

Deerleap
32/40 HP (-8)
93/100 SP

Last edited by zenpaii on Sat 2 Apr 2022 - 6:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 18:33

The member 'zenpaii' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Spar With Me Mistpe10
Spar With Me Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptySat 2 Apr 2022 - 6:39

Deerleap gasped as Sootwhisker leaped onto her. his weight sent her down into the ground, and she could feel his strong paws pushing her shoulders down. she, however, was in no mood to admit defeat so easily. she shifted her weight, and with all her strength, send her paws over to slam into his shoulder. she felt muscles shift under her paws as he lost his balance and collapsed onto his side.

"You're going to have to try harder," she hissed, as she got to her paws, her amber eyes burning.

Deerleap used Duck and Twist, successful! dealing -7(+1)dmg and -5SP

Sootwhisker
20/40 HP (-8)
85/100 SP

Deerleap
32/40 HP
82/100 SP (-5)

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Last edited by Copperbeans on Sat 2 Apr 2022 - 6:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptySat 2 Apr 2022 - 6:39

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Spar With Me Mistpe10
Spar With Me Sig2
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 4:52

OOC: Yes, this does take place at night!

Murkystar smiled as her clanmates wasted little time jumping into their stances and beginning to spar, and as Swiftheart darted towards her she stepped aside nearly, attempting to smack her with a sheathed paw as she passed. Grasspaw was close behind, and the headbutt that followed her warcry did sting, but Murkystar kept her focus on Swiftheart... For now.

Murkystar used Dodge and Fight, negating the damage from Swiftheart's initial attack and costing 7 SP. Counter-attack successful, dealing 7 base (+2 Star Striker, +1 Night Finesse).

Swiftheart
40 HP (-10) / 113 SP

Grasspaw
20 HP / 60 SP

Murkystar I added another one damage from Grasspaw's attack for Night Finesse)
75 HP (+12) / 163 SP (-7)

Spar With Me Giphy

Last edited by Mosspelt on Sun 3 Apr 2022 - 4:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me EmptySun 3 Apr 2022 - 4:52

The member 'Mosspelt' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Spar With Me Mistpe10
Spar With Me Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar With Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar With Me   Spar With Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar With Me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: