Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speedys art practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2921

Speedys art practice Empty
PostSubject: Speedys art practice   Speedys art practice EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 21:30

Hello!

I wanna try and get better at drawing and making digital art. Right now I’m pretty bad at it. Art has never come easy for me at all but I’m hoping to consistently improve on it with practice.

If you want to, you can submit a character that I will try and draw.

I make no promises on how good it will come out (a lot of them will probably look pretty bad honestly) or how fast I will get to them.

But I’ll post whatever the results are here… maybe if I keep with it you can slowly see the art improve … lol or watch it get worse . I’m open to any suggestions or comments or criticism too so yea, in fact that is helpful if you have ideas on how to make it look better.

You can sign up using that form below

Name
Clan
Picture / other drawn reference
pose suggestion) this might be ignored though if I can’t get the pose to look right)
Additional requests?

First 2 on my list is from lapis with forest and weasel

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Speedys art practice   Speedys art practice EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 21:33

Name: Sablestrike
Clan: Shadowclan
Picture / other drawn reference: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1050655120066617455/1050655172654805122/black-cat-day-1.jpg
pose suggestion) this might be ignored though if I can’t get the pose to look right) Sitting with a tail around his paws lookin mighty prim c:

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Speedys art practice Output12                   Speedys art practice Output10                          Speedys art practice Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4571

PostSubject: Re: Speedys art practice   Speedys art practice EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 22:02

Name: Firekit
Clan: ThunderClan
Picture / other drawn reference:
Spoiler:
pose suggestion) this might be ignored though if I can’t get the pose to look right): Looking stoic/proud/regal (whichever is easier)

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Speedys art practice JPzjwJV Speedys art practice JPzNeMg Speedys art practice JGg2mwx Speedys art practice JPzwPEb Speedys art practice JPzwXQn

Speedys art practice JcTsSP1  Speedys art practice JcnAVnI Speedys art practice JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Speedys art practice   Speedys art practice EmptyWed 21 Dec 2022 - 22:17

Name: Fuzzface
Clan: WC
Picture / other drawn reference: pics and art https://imgur.com/a/t8jISPN & https://imgur.com/a/Vb9IHtA
pose suggestion) this might be ignored though if I can’t get the pose to look right): laying down?
Additional requests? food in his mouth if u wanna try, other than that nope :D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Speedys art practice VHQrlk5
Speedys art practice 1QYZaRo

Speedys art practice Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedys art practice   Speedys art practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Speedys art practice
Page 1 of 1