Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022

Go down 
+4
Byrin
Arcana
speedy
Reaper King
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Empty
PostSubject: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:52 pm

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Half-moon-seen-between-tree-footage-081071678_iconl

The half-moon stood high in the sky, covering the land in its soft light. Chill winds drifted down the mountain, warning the cats in the territory of the coming leaf-fall. As the medicine cats made their way to the moonstone, they faced these cam lurking winds, and the touch of cold it brought to the tip of their ears and tails.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 4:26 pm

Batsong led her apprentice Birchpaw to the site where the medicine cats would gather.

"hmm this will be your first medicne cat meeting, Its a chance to gather with them and see how everyone is doing. I was thinking that we could offer to help Fuzzybelly out with herbs since Shadowclan has had such a hard time with the flood and all.

Once she got to the spot, she fluffered her fur out a bit agaisnt the cooler wind that was coming through... wow was it signs of leafbear already? It felt like they had jsut gotten out of the harsh season now they would be heading back into it.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 8:10 am

Fawnshine

The atmosphere was colder and heavier as Fawnshine made her way to the Highstones. Her mood was bitter and conflicted, to say the least. So this is what StarClan meant when they said 'challenges'. A personal sense of betrayal was in her when Mottlerose — now Mottlestar decided not to have her, or Eggdrop walked with her to the Moonstone for her leader ceremony. She knew the molly had her reasons, yet it felt so strange not being depended upon.

If she could've chosen, the medicine cat would not have attended this meeting. Eggdrop's sudden disappearance only made things worse. Dovefrost was gone, and now, so is her apprentice. How much longer would she stare and wait until it's finally her turn to disappear? Her ear tips were numbing, her tail giving an occasional stiff flick as she continued to walk. Spotting Batsong and her apprentice from a distance, Fawnshine would approach them, her expression solemn and dim.

She nodded at the two felines, a quiet, yet formal gesture of greeting them. "Eggdrop won't be present for today. She suddenly disappeared just recently, and I hope StarClan has the advice to tell me on what to do." As she spoke, it was notable how subtle, yet different she sounded. No longer was the mask of a kind medicine cat placed upon her, but an expressionless, unreadable she-cat instead.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 9:48 am

Batsong greeted the Thunderclan medicine cat as well as she approached, right away she noticed that Eggdrop was missing. When Fawnshine explained, her heart dropped in worry and sorrow for Fawnshine.

Batsong knew what it was like to lose an apprentice, she had lose Rosepaw back when she was a warrior and the hurt that came with that was very real and sharp. Unconsciously, she pulled Birchpaw a little closer to herself with her tail wrapped gently around protectively. She wouldnt lose this apprentice, not again.

Her lip quivered, but she remembered what Stumpytoad had taught her...

The missing elders words echoed in her head ...

"Still got that stutter of yours, eh? I don't get ya, Batsong. Yous a fine enough medicine cat. Yous got a mighty fine heart in ya, beautiful personality. But that stutter o' yours casts a mighty big shadow o'er all that. You know ya don't gotta stutter like that, right? Ain't nothin wrong but your thinkin'. Nothin but a mindset causes that stutter o' yours. D'you know one o' my kits used ta have a stutter too? Weren't till he learnt to control it that he o'ercame it. You stutter when you're talking to yerself? I reckon not. Why not talk like that now? You scared of us old folks?"
(Credit to Karuna spoken by Stumpytoad)

She slowed down and was able to control her stutter very well.

"I am so sorry to hear this Fawnshine. When we return, we will notify Windclan patrols to keep look out for her or any sign of her and of course we will let you know any information we find out about her. she purred softly.

She hoped that Eggdrop would be found... but knew the risks and dangers of clinging to a false hope.

She had hoped and waited so long for Rosepaw to return before finally admitting that she never would.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 6:31 pm

Fuzzybelly padded to the Highstones, his own mind focused on so much. ShadowClan finally returned to their homelands, but what did they return to?

Hullo,” he rumbled as he walked in, seeing only Fawnshine and Batsong. “Seems a popular place to be, isn’t it?

He raised an eyebrow when Batsong spoke without a stutter about the disappearance of Eggdrop. “This is troubling, to say the least. What about RiverClan and SkyClan? Have either of you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Sandypaw
Highstones

Don't be late! Don't be late!
Her mantra pounded in her mind as the small cat rushed through the territories. The runt’s short legs pushed harder and harder, forced by all the stress and anxiety of the moment. She had been so caught up in treating her ill mentor, and treating those wounded by predators, she had nearly forgotten the meeting she was expected to attend. To make matters worse, she had to go alone! The though alone made her head spin and stomach twist. Just don’t be late!

With Highstones in sight, the lone apprentice slowed, taking a moment to compose. Okay, deep breaths. She tried to stay calm, but with no one to hide behind or look to for guidance, there was no use. By the time she joined the other meddies, her nerves had swallowed her whole.

“H-hi,” she mewed shakily. Sandypaw could only stand there, awkwardly frozen. She just couldn’t shake it. Terrified, she shut her eyes and prayed, Please Starclan, don’t let me make a fool out of myself more than I already have.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 5:58 pm

Plumpaw purred as she approached Highstones, relieved to see the other medicine cats waiting. Last half-moon, she'd stupidly slept through the night, falling into a deep slumber despite her best efforts to stay awake. Her pelt burned with embarrassment at the thought. Her clanmates were supposed to look up to her, how could she be so irresponsible?

"Hello," She said as she approached, dipping her head in greeting. "I'm so sorry I missed the last meeting, I was a bit... busy." Plumpaw stared at her paws, overrun with shame. Hopefully the others wouldn't be too upset with her... "How are your clans doing? I hope all is well." She attempted to change the subject, turning her gaze to the other medicine cats inquisitively. She noticed a few new faces, as well as the absence of both Fawnshine's apprentice and Riverclan's medicine cat.

Hmm, perhaps they just haven't arrived yet..?

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1522

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 pm

birchpaw of windclan

WindClan had the shortest distance to go to reach Highstones. Birchpaw followed behind Batsong dutifully, greeting the other medicine cats present and joining with a small smile and a wave of their tail. The news about Fawnshine's apprentice ws troubling; they dipped their head respectfully towards the ThunderClan molly. "I hope Eggdrop returns soon. I hate to think she's hurt, alone somewhere..." They looked over at the shy Sandypaw and Plumpaw, the other remaining apprentices. Padding over, they inclined their head with a gentle, friendly smile. "Hi. I don't know if you remember, I think I met you both at the last Gathering. RiverClan's apprentice and SkyClan's apprentice, right? I'm Birchpaw, the WindClan apprentice. It's my first medicine cat meeting..." They lowered their voice to keep from being heard by the older cats, their little smile turning sheepish. "What are we supposed to do now?"

OOC: here

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 pm

Sandypaw
Highstones

"Hi,"
She opened her eyes, another apprentice staring back at her. While the cat continued to introduce themself, Sandypaw tried to calm down once more. Successful enough to reply, the small she-cat quietly meowed, “I’m Sandypaw, from Riverclan. Um, my mentor couldn’t make it, she’s too sick.” Was that safe to say? Would these cats go to their leaders and report our medicine cat is out of commission? Would they target? Oh Starclan we don’t have the herbs nor warriors for that!

Birchpaw’s voice lowered, kindly asking what to do next. I’d like to ask the same question. She looked to the medicine cats, who seemed to be busy conversating. “Well.. um, we usually go into this cave and visit Starclan. I think fully trained medicine cats get prophecies if Starclan chooses to give them.” She stopped, considering Dovesight’s absence. Wait, will I get a prophecy? The fur on her tail raised, and urgency tugged at her paws. She needed to get back to Dovesight as soon as possible.

Panic pushed the she-cat to do what she’d never imagine doing, going first. Sandypaw quickly padded into the Highstones, progressing into a run as she neared the Moonstone’s glow. Feeling like her heart was about to burst, she quickly entered Starclan.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 pm

The member 'Lapis' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'StarClan Revelation' :
September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Plot10

--------------------------------

#2 'Effect Dice' : 3

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Mistpe10
September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm

Batsong nodded hearing the riverclan apprentice answer her own apprentices question.  She gave a grin to her apprentice and flicked her tail for them to come along and join her. She trailed behind the riverlcan med cat and laid down beside the magical stone.

She purred softly feeling very sleepy as she soon fell asleep her nose touching the stone for the dream to begin.

(Batsong will tell Birchpaw her dream as soon as they are alone and heading back to windclan camp. So staff: pls dm Aspen and myself the dream since I will be afk here for a bit on vacation.)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Plot10

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

meh... forgot my effect roll here it goes:

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2022 5:34 am

Fawnshine

Fawnshine was surprised at how smoothly Batsong talked. Knowing how much she struggled with struggling, the molly had to admit she was rather impressed. "Thank you, Batsong. Please do notify me if you see any signs of her," the medicine cat nodded politely. As more and more medicine cats gradually appeared, she offered the same nods in greeting them. "Hello, Sandypaw, Plumpaw, Birchpaw." Though it was admittedly irresponsible for Plumpaw to be missing without a word, she assumed the apprentice had personal reasons for it. Though, what was more concerning — "Is Fogfeather busy, Plumpaw? I hope everything's alright."

The topic being switched back to wishes of Eggdrop being safe, she could only hope for the best. "ThunderClan is having certain situations of our own, one most recently being Eggdrop's disappearance. I thank you all for your concern. I hope StarClan would give me advice tonight, and that the stars are guiding her from wherever she is." Then, it went back to Sandypaw. It was odd how Dovesight wasn't present — but that was explained by her apprentice. "I hope she'll overcome the sickness soon, Sandypaw. Please do send my wishes to her."

As the apprentices chattered, it was time to begin. Following them close, she entered the cave, the Moonstone's bright glow illuminating the dim-lit area. Taking in a deep breath, she pressed her nose to the stone, soon falling into a deep sleep. Please give me straight-forward advice this time, StarClan. I need to know what happened to her.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022   September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Medicine Cat Meeting 2022
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next