Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staff Notice: Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

Staff Notice: Please Read Empty
PostStaff Notice: Please Read

Hey WCC! Maple here to let you all know of an update on the staff team’s members:

Given recent events in real life, Alexcentria has decided to step down from her role as a site moderator, as well as taking a break from the site as a whole to focus on real life and her commitment to school and other things. Alex still loves the community dearly, and hopes everyone has a great time RPing!

As for their characters…

Froststar succumbs to whitecough and loses all of his lives after being unable to recover from the flood.
Hawkheart dies defending his Clan in a battle with a fox.
Stonekit vanishes.

Everyone please send Alex good wishes as they pursue their next steps in life! We love you Alex <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff Notice: Please Read :: Comments

Holly
Re: Staff Notice: Please Read
Post Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:21 pm by Holly (Online)
We'll miss you Alex, but I think most of us have been in tough positions and definitely understand that real life comes first! Good luck with school and life stuff, and here's hoping that this isn't a forever farewell (even if it's just to hang out, I'm sure we'd all be happy to see you around)!
Lapis
Post Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:21 pm by Lapis
We love you Alex!
Aspen
Post Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:23 pm by Aspen
Love u Alex! Thank you for everything, and may StarClan light your path! Take care!
Lilystorm
Post Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:45 pm by Lilystorm
We’ll all miss you Alex! Hope to see you around sometime!
Kitty
Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:03 am by Kitty
As we always say Alex, you're welcome back at any time. We'll be here for you.

May Starclan light your path, and the dark forest stay away! if there are any Morningstars... Just give them some catnip. They'll chill out.

I hope the best for you!
Gellybean
Post Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:26 pm by Gellybean
We'll miss you greatly Alex! You were amazing to have around. Good luck with school!
Nerd
Post Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:52 pm by Nerd
We’ll miss you Alex, me especially! You were the one who welcomed me to the site, and probably the reason I stayed. I know real life comes first though, and I hope all goes well for you. I’ll gladly welcome you back if you return, and if not that’s okay too.

(Snowfoot will definitely miss Froststar though)
Post  by Sponsored content

Staff Notice: Please Read

Page 1 of 1