Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Important Staff Changes [Please Read!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

Important Staff Changes [Please Read!] Empty
PostImportant Staff Changes [Please Read!]

Hello WCC! Today we have quite a big announcements for you regarding some internal changes on the staff team.

First of all: both Maple and myself will be stepping away from staff to focus on real life. Though we have enjoyed getting to support and give back to this community in as many ways as we have, neither of us can maintain a continued focus on staff at this current point in time. I will continue to stay around as an HR and regular member of the site; Maple will be posting their own member announcement sometime later. We thank WCC for everything it's given back to and taught us.

That said, that means two of our moderators will be rising to become administrators. After continued discussion between Maple and myself, we've decided on the two moderators that would best fill in these roles. Please welcome as your new administrators,
Snickerdoodle and Reaper King!
We have faith in their ability to take the site in fun, interesting, and wonderful new directions, and we look forward to seeing their work as administrators.

Similarly, as two staff members will be stepping away, two users will be joining the staff team as moderators. As usual, after discussion with our candidates as well as with the entire staff team, we've settled on the two users we believe to be best suited for the role. Please welcome:
Byrin and zenpaii
as your newest moderators. We wish them nothing but an easy time as they make the transition into staff, and we are just as eager to see their continued contributions to the site under their time as staff.

-Down and the Staff Team <3

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Important Staff Changes [Please Read!] :: Comments

Mosspelt
Re: Important Staff Changes [Please Read!]
Post Fri 2 Dec 2022 - 6:52 by Mosspelt
Thank you maple and down for everything you've done for the site! I wish both of you the very best, wherever your lives take you. Thank you for your time and dedication to WCC over the years In Love Hamu

Congratulations to Snicker and Reap on becoming admins! I know you guys will do well, and I look forward to seeing what comes.

Congratulations as well to Byrin and zenpaii on becoming mods! You will do well, I'm sure of it.

Much love and appreciation to all of you, and hopes for the best for you all going forward!

Important Staff Changes [Please Read!]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: