Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staff Changes: Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Staff Changes: Please Read Empty
PostStaff Changes: Please Read

Hello WCC! Reaper here with a few announcements regarding the current staff team here on the site and discord.

Firstly, a unfortunate situation has occurred, leaving an empty space on our staff team that we have decided to fill. I will not go into detail, but I'm sure Byrin's absence has been noticed.

In order to maintain a full staff team, we have made the decision to bring on a new moderator. Everyone please give a huge congratulations to WCC’s newest mod,

Holly!

I know that you will be an excellent addition to the team, and I look forward to working with you to continue to make WCC a great place for everyone. Congratulations!

Secondly, we as a staff team have decided to bring on a little extra help when it comes to smaller tasks in the form of a mini mod team.

Mini-mod duties include:
  • Answering Help questions
  • Approving creations
  • Assisting in keeping allegiances up to date.

As this is a new addition to staff in general in the history of the site, please bear with us as we work through these changes!

As for the member we will be bring onto this mini mod team will be,

Grey!

We look forward to all of these new additions and working together to make WCC a better place!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff Changes: Please Read :: Comments

No Comment.

Staff Changes: Please Read

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: