Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 2 Aug 2022 - 12:15

Plumpaw headed over to the apprentice den, a bundle of traveling herbs secured in her jaws. She poked her head into the den, green eyes seeking out her brother's familiar pelt. Tonight would be the third time she'd make the journey to Highstones, and the first time she'd be bringing an apprentice to speak with Starclan. Though she couldn't be prouder of her siblings and the accomplishments they'd made, she often missed their shared kithood, back when things were simpler, and all Plumpaw worried about was when she'd be getting her next nap.

"Lichenpaw?" She called out softly. "It's time to meet with Starclan. I've brought you some herbs that will give you strength for the journey." She quickly retreated from the den, waiting outside for Lichenpaw to join her.

Plumpaw led the way to Highstones, trying desperately to look as if she knew exactly where she was going. Truthfully, she was just travelling based off vague memories of the last time she'd been here, and it was at times like these that she wished she had a mentor to guide her. Thankfully they reached the moonstone with minimal delay, and Plumpaw couldn't help her pride at finally being useful to her clan.

"Lay down next to the stone, and touch your nose to its surface." She said, repeating the instructions Dovefrost had given her the very first time she'd been here.

"Starclan will speak with you on the other side, and I'll be right here when you wake up."

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 0:09

Flicking his ear, yawning, Lichenpaw woke- Plumpaw's voice was soft, but his sleep hadn't been particularly deep. He bounced out the den; accepting the herbs the other apprentice had left. The smell was strong- the taste even moreso. Lichenpaw eventually swallowed the bitter assortment, opting to eat all of the mix at once. He winced- the flavor remaining on his tongue.. ..Hopefully it wouldn't last long. With a shake of his head, Lichenpaw quickly strode behind his dark-furred sister.

------

The apprentice now appreciated those same herbs. The journey was long- his paws beginning to ache, legs tiring; Lichenpaw didn't want to know what it would be like without the bitter-tasting plants. He felt bad Plumpaw had to travel all this way every half moon.. Finally though, they pushed through to Highstone's dark tunnel- and toward the Moonstone.

His mouth fell agape. The only way Lichenpaw could describe the stone was dazzling. The whole cavern was coated in a radiant light-- he doubted he could even fall asleep, the stone-tunnel bright as any Greenleaf sunhigh.

"Thank you," he murmured to Plumpaw with a smile. Slowly Lichenpaw turned toward the shining Moonstone, preparing to follow her instruction. Letting in a deep breath, he touched his nose to the cool stone.

------

When Lichenpaw drew out his breath, he was in Mothermouth no longer. The sun was shining down upon a forested territory- the subtle sound of prey scuttling all around, accompanied with a cool breeze.. The apprentice's smile grew; this place somehow exceeded the beauty of the Highstones. "Hello?" He called, turning- both to take in more of the serene environment, as well as to.. Well, look for somecat to speak with.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 3 Aug 2022 - 11:22

The forest of Starclan certainly had a beauty all of its own, one that the late medicine cat was more than blessed to be able to now call his home. It had surprised him when he took a much more visible form, only the edges of his body now being tinted by stars. It certainly meant that he had been chosen to speak to a young cat on their way to becoming a warrior, as he knew it wasn’t yet time for any of the medicine cat meetings. It was something that let him breathe easier - being the one to bring bad news to a Clan never was easy. It always hurt him deeply to know the prophecies that went around and into the forest below. Even though he had walked during such a harsh time… his heart was big.

So was his fluffy pelt, too. Of course, being in the stars meant he seldom had to actually do any grooming to look good. But that wasn’t what mattered. It was the gentle call of an apprentice’s voice that brought him over, the large Tom easily gliding through the starry forest. Lichenpaw. The name filled his head out of nowhere, and he dipped his head in greeting. ”Greetings, Lichenpaw. I’m Myrtledove - I was the medicine cat of Skyclan when the Dark Forest was here.” He greeted. It was hard to really describe his role as anything else - his warrior hood was short-lived, much like the rest of his life. But he had dedicated himself completely to his craft. ”I can already tell by chatting with you that you’ll be a great warrior. Tell me a story, Lichenpaw - has anything happened during your training you’re super proud of?” He had a method to asking the question of the apprentice. But at the same time… he also simply wanted to chat with someone.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 7 Aug 2022 - 0:42

His mouth half-opened in awe as the medicine cat appeared in front of him. The older tom's pelt practically shone. Pinpricks of light- stars, Lichenpaw realized- lightening the already bright environment.

The dark forest.. What Lichenpaw had heard, were little more than whispers; the time having passed before his birth. What he did know, though, always sent a shudder through his spine. Shadowy cats that belonged far from the living, yet managed to walk within their camps.. Lichenpaw couldn't imagine what it'd be like to have actually lived through that.

"Oh!" Lichenpaw chirped, shaking the thought out of his head at the tom's question. "Yeah!-- y'see this?" The apprentice stuck his front leg forward; two small, circular scars dotted on his pelt. "It's from a snake! I was just hunting with my sister and Crimsonflame.. And a snake snuck up on me. It bit my leg-- which hurt a lot-- but we managed to beat it! After.. a few misses. I'm just lucky it wasn't venomous.." The tom chuckled, a sheepish grin on his face.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey   Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Lichenpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1