Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fox's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Fox's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 15 Oct - 23:58

The time had finally come. Rippedsky's tail lashed in anticipation. There had been so many times in which he had traveled to the moonstone with an apprentice, but today was something special. One of the former tribe cats was going to meet with the warrior ancestors and officially complete his warrior training. Fox that Hunts in the Night would be no more. Instead, he would sleep along with the warriors and be given a proper clan name. For so long, the black and white tom had longed to give the tribe cats a new home. With all of the events of the past few moons, that plan had been diverted and nearly crushed. But, there was hope in the deputy's chest once more. even if this was not the life for every one of the former tribe cats, there could be at least one cat with Skyclan blood flowing through their veins who would be joining their ranks.

"Fox... are you ready?" Rippedsky asked as soon as he had dropped the pile of traveling herbs at the paws of the other tom. The medicine cats had prepared them well as usual. Both of them were very skilled. In his excitement, the deputy had already managed to choke down his own. He stood eagerly waiting for a response. While the stress of his duties and the loss of the past while still hung heavy, he was finding it easier and easier to seek the hope within his clan.

Fox's Moonstone Journey Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 16 Oct - 16:08

Fox that hunts in the Night was waiting in the entrance of the camp for Rippedsky to come. The deputy announced him before that he had to do one last step to become a warrior... a trip to a place called the Moonstone where the Skyclan's ancestors would talk to him. Even if this was going to be the first time talking to the Tribe of Endless Stars... or Starclan, the spotted tom wasn't nervous or anxious about it. He didn't know too much about what was going to happen but he knew the Starclan cats would accept him as a warrior because he was sure that they could see his deepest desire: be a Skyclan warrior capable to protect the ones he loved, no matter the Tribe or Clan. After, the Tribe of the Endless Skies shared the same blood of Skyclan cats... they were family... his family.

Nodding as a greeting to the black and white tom, he looked at the pile of herbs before answering his question. "I think I am." He said with determination in his eyes as he ate the herbs quickly, ignoring the bitter taste of those plants. Then, he looked back at the blue eyes of the warrior, standing up ready to go.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Fox's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 17 Oct - 1:29

The determination was clearly readable in Fox's gaze. Rippedsky held his stare for a brief second before nodding finally. There was no doubt-- this cat was ready to join the ranks of Skyclan. Without hesitation, he turned and lead the cat he had been training out of camp and into the territory. Just for a bit of fun, Rippedsky hauled himself into the trees with Fox at his heels and darted between branches until they reached the border. Then, the black and white deputy returned to the ground. Both were equally as comfortable to the Windclan born tom. As they traveled, he said next to nothing. Fox needed time to prepare himself internally for this. It was a big step and he did not want to bother the future warrior too much.

*Time Skip*

As they stood at the entrance of Mothermouth, peering into the darkness, he only sensed a slight bit of hesitation. The pitch black nature of the cave was more off-putting due to the fact it was able to become darker than that of the night time. He looked at Fox before turning to lead the way in and signalling with his tail. Everything seemed to grow smaller for quite a while. However, their passage eventually widened. Blackness succumbed to the brilliance of the moonstone. His heart swelled and he waited for Fox to join his side. It was almost time.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 17 Oct - 20:11

The travel toward the Moonstone wasn't so bad or exhausting as he thought, especially because of the herb's help. Following the deputy, the tom soon glanced the black hole that was the entrance of the cave that would lead him to the Moonstone, the bridge between the clans and its ancestors. He gasped in the surprise but then he returned to his regular seriousness and confidence. There was no place for doubt now... this is what he chose.

Following Rippedsky inside the cave, he let the darkness consume him, trusting in the Tribe of the Endless Stars to guide him to them. The ground under his paws was cold and hard but he didn't complain about it. His objective was the only thing he could think about... this was the entrance to a new world... the world and life of the clans.

His green eyes closed by the brightness that soon appeared when he entered into the part of the cave where the Moonstone was. Opening his eyes once again, he looked amazed the white light of the stone. Without breathing for a second, the former prey-hunter watched the stone thinking how he would talk to Starclan. He looked back at the blue eyes of the tom, showing a glimpse of curiosity. "What should I do, Rippedsky?" He asked, flicking his tail impatiently. He couldn't wait any longer to meet the ancestors and talk to them.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Oct - 1:35

"Lay down. Press your nose to the stone... the ancestors will address you while you sleep." Rippedsky instructed the tom as he had with many countless apprentices. He remembered his own time moons ago. The wonder and tones of fear that had coursed though him. After a brief pause, he added, "Good luck, Fox. They will be happy to see you." With that, the black and white tom turned to settled down. His eyes closed slightly, but the brilliance of the rock was still evident. As the moonlight washed over his pelt, the deputy waited in the peaceful quiet for Starclan to share tongues with Skyclan's next warrior.

OCC: Speaking with Clover was approved :) so after you set the scene for his dream. I will be Clover for ya

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 19 Oct - 16:32

The spotted tom thought of his words with deep attention. So he had to touch the stone with his nose and that was all. It wasn't so difficult but the last words of the deputy initiated a new question inside his mind. Would the Ancestors be really happy to see them? After all, Fox wasn't a clan born even if he had the Skyclan running through his veins. He was still a stranger to the clans.

Stepping closer, the orange tom laid down in front of the bright stone, took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and then pressed his nose gently. The Moonstone was cold but that sensation soon disappeared without even a movement of the tom. Opening his eyes slowly, Fox watched with amusement the starry plains of grass that surrounded him. This was Starclan... the place where every noble warrior and cat went when they died. Walking a few steps, unsure about what to do, he noticed that there was a lot of prey too. This was really a paradise he could imagine in his dreams. I wish I could bring some of these preys to Skyclan... he thought, remembering how the clan always worked together to fetch the prey they needed to feed the warriors and the cats that couldn't hunt. As a former prey-hunter, his only wish was to keep the clan healthy and strong like it was.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 Oct - 1:54

"Fox." Eagleheart meowed gruffly as his stepped into the tom's sight line. It was obvious how focused on the visions of prey-rich lands. The starlit tom could barely suppress an amused grunt. He only hoped that this tribe cat had been thinking of bringing it home to his clan. Ever since the prophesy that had lead the tribe here and their rough time adjusting to Skyclan life, the dark tabby had watched, usually pacing, in Starclan. Clan pride had thudded in his chest strong as ever with the thought that true Skyclan was coming home. However, his hope had been slightly soured by the inability of most of the tribe to see their calling back to their roots. In fact, he had given up much care in them. Yet, he found his amber eyes flickering back and forth as he watched this tom train with the deputy. His motives seemed true. There were glimpses of loyalty there. All of this was probably the reason why the others of Starclan had sent Eagleheart to greet him.

"My name is Eagleheart of Skyclan. Before you and the other tribe cats returned... I used to walk the very forest you live in now." His tone was neutral, about as interested as the tabby tom would have been down in the forest. Rough undertones crept into his voice. Eagleheart had never been known to be the kindest warrior, despite his name. Although, he had been one of the truest of all when it came to the clan needs. Fox needed a little inspiration of loyalty and there was no one else who would be able to give it quite the same, "I have been watching you." The muscular Starclan warrior sat back on his haunches with his eyes trained on the tribe cat as he waited for a response before continuing.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 26 Oct - 20:26

Fox turned his head when he heard someone calling him. He barely showed any expression to the newcomer but just a quick nod of respect. He obviously wasn't a regular cat... he was a Starclan cat. His fur was too similar to the starry landscapes that surrounded the two toms. Standing strong and with determination, the former tribe cat looked at Eagleheart seriously, listening to what he had to say. The spotted cat wondered if he was someone that Rippedsky knew... probably but he couldn't be sure of that. He only knew that he was a Skyclan warrior before he died and that was enough for Fox that hunts in the Night. "Watching me? Why?" He asked with the same neutral tone that Eagleheart used but without any bad intention. Unlike the warrior, he remained standing up with a glimpse of curiosity crossing his green eyes. Was he talking seriously? Why would have been watching him from all the cats in Skyclan? Maybe because he was a tribe cat that from one day to another entered the clan without any warning?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Oct - 1:57

"I watch over all my clanmates," Eagleheart replied quickly, "and you, Fox, are more Skyclan than most." It was almost embarrassing to think his own origins were less pure. But, regardless, he was glad to see some of the tribe cats joining his clan as was intended. It was their destiny to do so. Even if Swoop's heart had been perversed by the ways of the dark forest, the rest of the tribe did not seem to be the same. In fact, he had been pleased to see the heart and interest of some of the remaining cats. Fox that Hunts in the Night had been the most promising. Even thinking the long tribe name exhausted the warrior. He would be watching Fox's warrior ceremony when the time came.

"You're going to do great things as a Skyclan warrior. As long as you remember where your loyalties lie and do all you can to fight for your new clan. They are as much family as the cats whose blood runs through your veins." His amber eyes looked over the tom. Fox was probably around the age Eagleheart had been before his untimely death. Deciding he had said enough, the Starclan warrior nodded finally. His turn to speak was over. With that, he turned to pad away. Yet, Fox's time with Starclan was not over yet. The dream territory did not fade. One more cat was here to speak to him before he left.

OCC: if there is something I forgot to have Eagle mention, please remind me and I will fix it!

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Oct - 23:06

Fox listened to his words carefully, understanding that he was there to give him useful advises that he would use in his future as a warrior. He blinked when he knew that reason why he was looking at him from the stars and nodded understanding why his blood purity was so important.

Even if Eagleheart talked to him for just a few moments, those seconds were full of value for him. The prey-hunter knew that his origins were in Skyclan... the clan from where the Tribe born in the first place. Now that he, a true descendant of Skyclan, was back in his real hoe he had the responsibility to be loyal to his ancestors and the place where they lived. Just like the warrior said, his loyalty should remain with Skyclan, with cats he shared blood. If he wanted to do something meaningful in his life, Fox decided to turn himself into a loyal and strong-willed tom capable to defend Skyclan with everything he got. When Eagleheart stood up and turned his back to him, the spotted tom nodded, respectfully. "Thank you, Eagleheart. I promise that I will remain with your clan and I will protect it as my own family." He said seriously but with a strong voice that showed how honest he was about it.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 30 Oct - 2:09

Eagleheart was gone by the time the last sentence faded from Fox's mouth. In his place, another starry shape began to form. It was blurry at first, but as she stepped into view, it was obvious who was there. Cloverleaf. The former Skyclan queen smiled at the tom she had loved when she had walked the forest below. She padded close, hesitation to reach out to him quite yet. However, a meow immediately broke from her throat, along with the purr that rumbled from her chest, "I always dreamed of the day I would see you on your way to becoming a full clan warrior. I could not be more proud of yoou,
Fox.
"

OCC: reference for me color=#00cc33

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 30 Oct - 17:31

Fox froze in his place when the blurry silhouette started to appear in front of him. Before she could even materialize completely the eyes of the usual expressionless tom were already filled with the tears he wasn't capable to drop since her death. Feeling weakened like a little kit, the prey-hunter stayed there, hearing the voice of his former mate like it was the sweetest melody. How many moons had passed since he last heard her?

Finally, he could find the strength to speak and move a step forward, afraid that she would disappear again in just a second. "Cloverleaf..." He muttered, stepping closer to her still not believing that she was in front of him... in his range of reach. Gulping, the spotted tom finally trotted to her and let his head rest on her neck... it was like a dream... she was there... his partner... his friend... his first love. Fox cried silently, trying to recover all the time he had lost without her in his life. "I-I missed you so much, Cloverleaf. I... couldn't stop thinking and dreaming about you... about us... I-I really t-try my best to live but... it's just too hard without you in the clan. H-How can you be proud of me...?"

Closing his eyes, the tom moved back one step so they would be face to face. However, he just looked away, ashamed and with the tears that he contained from such a long time pouring through his cheeks. "Can't you see how pathetic am I? I need you. I live in Skyclan only because is our past what I do cling to... because is the only part of me that I can still share with you." The former prey-hunter opened his eyes, looking at his own paws embarrassed and sad.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Nov - 23:32

A bit of sadness shone through the Starclan cat's eyes, causing them to match the shimmering nature of her pelt. She allowed him to close the gap between them. Her cheek rubbed against his before she pressed their pelts together. Cloverleaf had waited so long to visit with him, and now here he was. For a few moments, she allowed silence to fill the air. It felt right to stand next to him again. However, the late she-cat knew that it was no longer their time together. She had left the forest to find her place within Starclan. As much as she missed him, he did not belong here. Fox had a place down in the forest.

"Oh, Fox...." She breathed while they still stood close together. It caused her heart to wrench as she heard how he spoke. While it hurt, she knew there was a future for him and she could not dwell on the thoughts of the future. Neither could he.

"You cannot imagine how much I've longed to see you and how long I have watched over you," Cloverleaf meowed softly as he stepped back. The words churned in her head. So much to say to him, and so little time. If Starclan were allowed an eternity to talk to the living, she would have used every second. Her tail lifted to gently guide his gaze back to meeting hers. The tears in the tom's eyes did not bother her, she understood. As she spoke, her eyes never left his, "Do not worry, Fox. I know how hard it it, but the clan is your family now. Even while I am gone, they will take you in as one of their own. And you will be a fantastic warrior... your strength is found in you. Do not fear, my love, I will always be with you... in them."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 7 Nov - 16:32

The tom froze by her touch... it felt so real but still... she wasn't like him anymore. She wasn't alive in the world of the forest but in the starry plains of Starclan. She missed him too so much but they couldn't be together anymore until he passed away. It was their fate to be apart until that day, so what was his purpose then? Why was he still alive and not her?

His green eyes met hers and as she spoke, he realized something he didn't think about before. Skyclan wasn't just memories of her... it was her. She lived among the clan cats of the forest who were her family as well as his. Even if her soul was gone and lived in Starclan, a part of her would always remain in Skyclan.. that's why he had to keep living. That's why he had to become a warrior. Sobbing and smiling a bit at her, the tom purred happily and with a few tears in his eyes. "If your words are honest like always, my love, then I swear I'll protect and defend Skyclan like I couldn't do for you. I'll always keep you in my heart, Cloverleaf and I am going to wait patiently the day we met again here, in the stars. Until then... I won't disappoint you. I'm going the best warrior I can be, a warrior worthy of living in Skyclan." Even if he was sad about the short time he had to talk with her, their conversation gave him courage and a purpose of becoming more than he was already. He was determined to becoming better for her, for Rippedsky, the cat who supported him without doubts, and Skyclan, the home of his ancestors. That was worth to fight for.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Nov - 16:42

The starry she-cat smiled softly at the soon to-be warrior, her eyes shining with a variety of emotions. He understood. Cloverleaf allowed a purr to erupt from her chest as she licked his forehead. No matter how much she missed him and longed for them to be back together again, the former queen could not wait to see what would happen with him down below. The once tribe cat would return and earn a new name, a warrior name. From then on, she would have the pleasure of watching her mate fight alongside the clan who had raised her and her family. She hoped he could be happy now in this realization. After taking a step back before leaving, she meowed, "Farewell, my love. I cannot wait to watch your story unfold."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox's Moonstone Journey   Fox's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox's Moonstone Journey