Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 May 2022 - 15:28

Shrikestorm padded over to the older apprentice, Blazepaw. He had a bundle of herbs held in his mouth, which he gently laid down at the apprentice's paws. "Good day, Blazepaw," he purred, looking over his shoulder at the moors stretching out beyond. "It's time for you to go to the Moonstone and speak with StarClan. Make sure you eat those herbs. They'll help you on the journey ahead." Now that the Dark Forest's sinister hold on the clans had been dispersed, the Moonstone was free to travel to again. That was a relief, as the familiar journey was a trail Shrikestorm's paws wished to tread once more.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 21 May 2022 - 17:08

“Morning, Shrikestorm!” Blazepaw chirped eagerly. She quickly snapped up the herbs, grimacing a bit at the taste. She was sooo excited for her Moonstone trip, but also a bit apprehensive. WindClan had lost so many cats. Who would be there to greet her? “All right,” she said. “I’m ready to go!”
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 May 2022 - 8:25

Nodding, Shrikestorm led Blazepaw out of camp and towards the Moonstone. It was a long journey, and night had begun to fall by the time they reached it. The deputy led Blazepaw through the dark, winding path, leaving his tail on Blazepaw's shoulder to help navigate him. Finally they were at the Moonstone, the giant stone glistening beneath the moonlight. "Now, touch the Moonstone and close your eyes," Shrikestorm instructed.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 May 2022 - 12:09

Blazepaw nodded, and touched her nose to the glowing stone. A chill ran through her and she shivered as she closed her eyes. Soon, she opened them, though she was aware she was in fact dreaming. The ginger stood in awe of StarClan’s territory for a minute, then called out. “Hello? Anyone? It’s me, Blazepaw, umm… from WindClan?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 7:58

a misty figure formed from the mist curling around the ground like vines. It approached Blazepaw, bouncing and skipping with her tail in the air. "Hello, Blazepaw. It's been so long since we've seen each other," Specklepaw greeted, her blue eyes glittering. the spots on her pelt seemed to have become stars, and her eyes had wisdom far beyond her age.

"Is there anything you seek to find?" she prompted gently.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 11:06

Blazepaw gasped and ran towards Specklepaw. “It’s you! It’s really you! Oh, Specklepaw, I’ve missed you so much!” Ignoring any and all formalities, Blazepaw nuzzled the StarClan cat, purring loudly. “Is everything okay? Are you happy here?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 9:14

Specklepaw gazed down at her friend. still so lively. "Of course I'm happy. the clans are growing stronger each day, especially after the war," she purred, "but you did not answer my question. what do you seek?"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 11:43

Blazepaw shifted a bit awkwardly. Specklepaw being so forward was something new. She’d always been one step behind Blazepaw, following eagerly but following nonetheless. Now, however, the ginger she-cat could see her friend had grown up. Perhaps it was time she did too. “Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe just seeing you and knowing you’re okay is enough. To be honest, I hoped it would be you. After all, we never said goodbye! Oh, and could you tell Swiftspirit and Sagepaw hi for me?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 7:22

Specklepaw listened to her friend with a small smile. "You were always to pure and trusting for you own good..." she murmured, leaning forward to give her former friend's ears a fond lick. "Alright, I'll tell them if I see them," she agreed.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey   Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1