Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roses Shine [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Roses Shine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Roses Shine [c]   Roses Shine [c] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 18:27

Fawnshine

It'd been a while since Fawnshine saw Dovefrost at the Gathering. She wouldn't have her mentor with her anymore, and that certainly would take some more time to get used to. Being in the medicine den, alone, felt stranger than normal. This time, Dovefrost would no longer return from his herb patrols, or guide her to correct small mistakes along the way — but he was now a member of SkyClan. The only times she'd be seeing him was Gatherings and at borders.

Laying in camp, the medicine cat's ears somewhat perked as she saw Mottlerose. Hopefully, she wouldn't mind if I joined her for some company. Rising, she walked to the warrior, laying herself beside her. "Hey, Mottlerose. How are you?" Perhaps it was odd, asking her that — she'd have expected to be asked herself, but it was all too obvious that she wasn't used to the sudden change.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

Roses Shine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses Shine [c]   Roses Shine [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 15:28

Patrols that morning had thankfully been rather easy to complete. It seemed that the forest had unanimously agreed on having some peace for once, at least, when it came to Thunderclan. There was certainly the drama of Dovefrost having decided to leave still settling down amongst the camp, with his departure having certianly sent some of the clan on-edge. Otherwise, in terms of their rival clans, there was thankfully little in the way of news. It made for an easy morning, and one that she was quite thankful for.

The tortoiseshell molly had found herself placing a plump sparrow onto the fresh-kill pile as she came back to camp, having been able to catch it in the midst of refreshing the border markers. It then wasn't long before she found a sunny patch in camp, stretching and settling herself down in order to rest. While there certainly wasn't any hard work she had done, refreshing her energy to be at its highest before doing more for the Clan was something she attempted to do. Self-care was hard when all that ran through your mind was the worries of other clanmates, but she still somehow made the time to exercise it.

A slightly surprised prrt~? came from the warrior as she heard her name called, her attention turning to the source. Fawnshine was a face that she'd seen more and more around camp, and there was a smile that spread across her maw. Out of all of her clanmates, besides her mate, Fawnshine was easily the one she had the most respect for. Being tasked with all that she had as a medicine cat was something Mottlerose recognized in the other molly. "Fawnshine! I'm doing alright, just resting a bit after dawn patrol." She dipped her head politely, her tail swishing in welcome. "How are you? Hopefully, no more kits causing problems for you?"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Roses Shine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses Shine [c]   Roses Shine [c] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 18:19

Fawnshine

"I see." Fawnshine smiled, glad to have Mottlerose enjoying company. "Oh, I wish. Kits are naturally curious when it comes to what's in the medicine den, but.. There are always good times and not. I'd be glad for them to keep me companied in the den, as long as they're not up to any mischief." She laughed. Okay, maybe that turned out to be more of a lie than needed. Though amongst those kits, there were one that the molly actually tolerated, despite.. messing up her den once. The kit had learned her lesson, though.

"What about you, Mottlerose? I hope everything's going smoothly?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

Roses Shine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses Shine [c]   Roses Shine [c] EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 4:46

Kits and their curiosities were something Mottlerose knew very, very distinctly of herself. She could easily laugh alongside the medicine cat with that statement. Sometimes they were great bundles of warmth and company, othertimes it felt like they were practically tearing the fur out of one's back. "Oh, you can say that again. I think the best company you'll get out of them is when they're sleeping, though. I barely had the energy for mine, and that was when it was my full-time job!" She chuckled, even as the sharp pang of sadness rippled through her chest. She missed all of her kits dearly, and it was an ache that likely would never leave. But she'd learn to manage. Slowly, but surely.

"It's strange... adjusting to being deputy and all. Minnowfin seems like he wants to tear out his own fur, I feel so bad for him. Stoatstar's disappearance was so sudden, he didn't have much time to prepare." She rambled on. After all, if there was any cat that would be the sounding board for these troubles, it'd be Fawnshine. "But I believe in him. In terms of me? I... don't know. It moreso just feels weird to be the one respected. I've got no trouble climbing up on the Highrock and apprenticing kits, or even naming a warrior. It's just weird being the one with answers." The tortoiseshell mused. It truly was. She was so used to being the one looking to other Clanmates. But now, they looked towards her. The fear of failure had permanently embedded itself into her pelt. At the very least, the crippling shyness she once exuded had been mitigated in her personal task to ensure she knew all of her clanmates. That she went to all of their apprentice ceremonies, even if she now was the one conducting them. She wanted to know her clan.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roses Shine [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses Shine [c]   Roses Shine [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roses Shine [c]
Page 1 of 1