Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

shine down on me [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

shine down on me [c] Empty
PostSubject: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 20:36

This counts as 1 of 2 topics for Heatherberry to learn Shadow Step!

"Hihihi!~" Muse greeted, waving her tail excitedly. Soft white and silver fur stood out in the marsh, even covered as it was in snow. "Wow, it's cold, huh? Well, that's okay, we'll be able to warm up later!~"

These words were directed at one of the ShadowClan cats, one who had expressed interest in her skills. A healer of some kind, according to Clan customs--but every cat should know self-defense, shouldn't they?

"So, let's get started! Just follow my lead, 'kay?~" She paused. "And, um. Let me know if I'm gonna step somewhere I shouldn't. You'd know your land better than I would, right?~"

She was used to navigating in the dark, but the open marsh under starlight was pretty in a way she'd never really seen. It was a little distracting. How many more wonderful places were out there, ones she hadn't come across yet in her travels? How many would she be able to visit?

i’m wishing too, for something new —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 9:30

Heatherberry hadn't been able to get a single word in since they began; not that she paid it any mind. It was refreshing to have someone chatter nonstop to force her thoughts to cease. She was actually enjoying herself, the smile on her face bright and cheery as all worries washed away. "I'll be your eye while you be my mentor. Tell me how to get started with this... What had you called it? Shadow Step?" Gently, she corrected Muse's stride, preventing her from taking a tiny dive into a puddle. Although there was ice, you wouldn't know how thin it was until it was too late.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

shine down on me [c] JGgdMsS shine down on me [c] JGg3TFt shine down on me [c] J0ieN9e shine down on me [c] JGg3GK7 shine down on me [c] JGg2WjR

shine down on me [c] JcTsSP1  shine down on me [c] JcnAVnI shine down on me [c] Grub_f10shine down on me [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 8:25

"Oh! Thank you!~"

At Heatherberry's nudging, Muse swiftly sidestepped the puddle; entirely unaware.

"Yeah, Shadow Step!~" she cheered, glad that her companion for the day had been listening as she talked. "So, we're all trained to fight, but sometimes you don't want to fight; or you don't have time. Lots of reasons you might wanna keep moving instead! And if you're careful and you're quick, sometimes you can vanish before they even realize you were there!~"

"What they don't know won't hurt you, right?~" Her tail twitched. "Feels a bit weird to be looking for one out for this, but... Look, there's a raccoon, give it a shot!~"

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 12:54

Heatherberry nodded as she listened to Muse's ramblind intently. The medicine cat's battle training was a bit rusty these days. Not to mention she hadn't been that strong of a warrior to begin with when she was one.

It was bewildering how eager Muse seemed to be at the sight of a raccoon. Or rather, she seemed unbothered at the thought of being so close to a threat. At no point in their conversation had the young molly lowered her voice. Perhaps these 'Riders of the Storm' were just built different. The raccoon's head turned in the direction of the chatter, and Heatherberry attempted to slink backwards into the shadows... Only to step on a twig and make it worse. A whisper of a hiss escaped her as she looked to Muse for guidance on what comes next.

Rolling the die for Shadow Step... Fail! Used 10 SP.

Heatherberry
50 / 50 HP
110 / 120 SP (-10)

shine down on me [c] JGgdMsS shine down on me [c] JGg3TFt shine down on me [c] J0ieN9e shine down on me [c] JGg3GK7 shine down on me [c] JGg2WjR

shine down on me [c] JcTsSP1  shine down on me [c] JcnAVnI shine down on me [c] Grub_f10shine down on me [c] JaZZNs4

Last edited by Flybot on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 12:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 12:54

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

shine down on me [c] Mistpe10
shine down on me [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:14

As Heatherberry stepped on a twig, Muse winced. "Okay, we can salvage this, just follow my lead!~" she chirped, lowering her voice just slightly. "It doesn't always work, that's why we still learn to fight. But it's a good skill to have regardless!~"

Her own attempt tripped over a different twig, which she glanced to with an offended stare.

"Why are there so many twigs?!"

Muse attempted to use Shadow Step and failed to lead Heatherberry away from the Raccoon, costing 10 SP!

Raccoon used Quick Swipe on Muse, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 SP!

Raccoon
20/20 HP
110/120 SP (-10)

Muse
52/60 HP (-8)
120/130 SP (-10)

Heatherberry
50/50 HP
120/120 SP

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:14

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 1:18

If the situation wasn't so dangerous, Muse's reaction might have gotten a chuckled from the medicine cat. She didn't feel very much like laughing now, though. "I'll distract it, so you make a run for it! I'll be right behind you." Maybe it was because the molly was so young, but Heatherberry couldn't help but feel just a little protective.

Lunging forward, she grabbed the raccoon by the scruff and shook with all her might.

Heatherberry used Scruff Shake on Raccoon, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 SP. Raccoon is stunned for 1 turn!

Raccoon (stunned 1 turn)
12/20 HP (-8)
110/120 SP

Muse
52/60 HP
120/130 SP

Heatherberry
50/50 HP
90/120 SP (-20)

Last edited by Flybot on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 1:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 1:18

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 12:34

While the ShadowClan cat's concern was touching, Muse was no stranger to fights--even against opponents bigger and stronger than her--and had no intention of leaving the healer behind as a distraction. Especially not after the raccoon had made her its target: this was personal. "Orrrr, we can fight together! This shouldn't be too hard!~"

Muse used Ankle Biter, costing 30 SP and dealing 8 damage! Raccoon's damage is halved for 2 turns!

Raccoon is no longer stunned!

Raccoon
4/20 HP (-8)
110/120 SP

Muse
52/60 HP
90/130 SP (-30)

Heatherberry
50/50 HP
90/120 SP

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Sun 3 Mar 2024 - 12:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 12:34

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shine down on me [c]   shine down on me [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

shine down on me [c]
Page 1 of 1