Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shine and Drags. Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

Shine and Drags. Again Empty
PostSubject: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 14:03

Shinepool wasin Starclan. But this time, it wasn't a dream. She was here permently, thanks to Evnyshadow.
Shinepool whimpered. "But-but what about Thunderclan?" She asked her mother, Dragonsoul.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 16:13

Dragonsoul sighed "Thunderclan might have a hard time without their medicen cat." she mewed "But they will work through it." Looking around one will notice that Starclan is not the same. The grass is stained red with blood, death can be smelled at an overwelming rate, and the air was misty and humid, this was not the Starclan that had been their for generations. Dragonsoul smiled and walked with Shinepool "Notice any changes." she asked deviously.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 17:54

Shinepool shivered as she looked at the bloodstained grass. "What happened here?" She asked.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:01

OOC: .__. Guys, you DO know StarClan was driven from their territory, and you are unable to reach anyone OR go to it until they come back..? o3o;;

Shine and Drags. Again I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:06

DF took over Starclan, no? Drags is DF so she should have been able to collect Shines soul and take her to starclans teritory...because it belongs to DF, no? o3o

ic- "Nothing much." Dragonsoul chuckled "We just drove Starclan out of the home they have had for generations."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 6:02

Occ- Drags is DF? Im confused.

Ic- Shinepool flinched at her words. Her mother wasn't like this before. She turned to her and mewed, "Why? Dragonsoul, what happened to you?"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 7:45

occ- Yeah she it she helped in the battle, oh wait, you dont check topics so you wouldnt know ^^

ic- Dragonsoul looked at Shinepool with cold eyes "Starclan didn't exsept me, I had to, an they made me fight." she sighed "But it was an amazing battle, and I loved it." she sat down and ruffled her fur "We have been told to collect every cat that dies from here on out." she remembered a detail that Shinepool might find interesting and her eyes turned into the loving warm eyes Dragonsoul really had. She looked at Shinepool solemly "Metalshard died...again, in the battle, Pinestar killed her."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 8:38

Occ- ITS NOT MY FLIPPING RESPONSIBILITY! GEEZ!

Ic- Shinepool's eyes clouded with sadness. "I thought I might get to see her.." She whimpered. She turned her head away as the tears began to fall. "I hate being dead." She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 8:43

Dragonsoul shrugged "You can blame Envyshadow for that." she chuckled "But now you get to join me, and try to stop the dark forest."

occ- yeah shes no complelty evil. And yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 8:44

Occ- Is not, end of story,

Ic- She hissed at the foul cats name. "Envyshadow." She spat. "Fox heart."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 8:48

occ- then how come everyone else on the site does, and knows about things they should know about

ic- "He is a great warrior, the way he kills cats so we may collect them." Dragonsoul smiled, evil pulsing back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 8:57

Occ- I'm sure not EVERYONE does it, Drags. And If im the only one that doesnt, oh well. People can tell me.

Ic- Shinepool hissed. "What's wrong with you, Dragonsoul?" And ran into the forest.

Topic over

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 9:03

occ- owo ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shine and Drags. Again   Shine and Drags. Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Shine and Drags. Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: