Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

A New Beginning  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 15:47

Flintstar was resting in his nest, eyes shut as his paws were tucked beneath his body. His ears twitched at the sound of approaching paws, a little surprised as few cats seemed to ever have the courage to try to speak to him when he was in his den. He raised his head, recognizing the shape of Vinetail... And tilted his head as the tom was followed by a cat that the leader failed to recognize …Who quickly introduced herself as a RiverClan cat. Strange. He knew he was allies with RiverClan but to actually have one of Ivystar's warriors in the camp was strange...

"...Willowbreeze, huh?" he meowed, pulling his feet out from under him so he could stand to his full, towering height as he glanced between the two young warriors. "Is something amidst in RiverClan? I assumed that if Ivystar had business to discuss with me, she would come herself or send her deputy..." His narrowed, something clicking in the back of his mind. "Although I do not know why she would send a lone warrior in the middle of the night...So, why are you here, Willowbreeze?"

A New Beginning  - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 17:33

Willowbreeze understood the confusion coming off of the ShadowClan leader.  It was a very confusing situation.   She nodded, getting right to her answer.
"I need to join ShadowClan," she told him.

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 17:38

Vinetail was very nervous. His ears were pinned back and tail curled around his back leg. What if when they told him what was going on he'ed exile him? He cowered back, waiting for a response.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 18:00

The leader blinked at Willowbreeze's straightforward reply, tilting his head as he studied her. "...Need?" he repeated, curling his tail around his paws. "That is a very...Strong word, I must say. Why do you need to join my Clan?" he questioned, eyes narrowing slightly. This was...Strange to say the least - this was the first time he was truly dealing with somebody wanting to join ShadowClan... But why? His eyes slide over to Vinetail, questioning the tom's presence. And what was he doing here? Certainly he didn't need to be involved in this conversation or be witnessed to it - unless he was here to speak on her behalf, he suppose. "I trust there is a reason you want to leave RiverClan - or was forced to leave. I would like to hear it so I know what I am accepting here."

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 7:03

Willowbreeze looked at Flintstar, knowing she would have to give the full explanation.
"One day I was on ShadowClan territory, for a reason I can't remember," she told him, "Vinetail and I were fighting," she said, gesturing to her mate with her tail, "And somehow, we fell in love," Willowbreeze wasn't quite sure how it had happened.  Why did love like this have to go against the warrior code?  How could StarClan reject this?

Willowbreeze continued her story.
"Ivystar found out somehow, and said that I could either be confined to camp and never meet Vinetail again, or be exiled," she looked down, pain filling her eyes as she remembered saying goodbye to her father and brother, "So I'm choosing to join ShadowClan so we can be together," she said, "That is, if you'll allow me."
She looked up at him, hope brimming in her deep blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Nov 2020 - 11:51

Vinetail slightly nodded as to not lie to his leader at all. He was still extremely nervous and dipped his head, mentally preparing himself to be exiled. His mindset prevented him from seeing any other outcome at this point.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2020 - 10:26

Flintstar straightened up a little as Willowbreeze started to explain - she had crossed the border one day, fought Vinetail...And fell in love? He spared a glance between the two, tilting his head as the warrior sheepishly nodded his head - agreement for that. And so Ivystar had found out... A deep sigh escaped the leader, curling his tail around his paws. He knew what the Warrior Code said about such love...But while he barely understood the concept - his feelings for Freckleface was something he still didn't fully understand even after having kits... He also couldn't help but remember his mother's stance on it.

Of how she had let Freckleface's mother in with Cardinalcry's first mate - both runaways who wanted a place that they could be together. It had been a choice he hadn't understood, how a love could break ones loyalty to their Clan...But it was something that Thornstar had understood, something his sister, Dappleshine had faced when she had also left RiverClan to be with her mate in WindClan... "I see," he meowed, pushing himself to his paws as he fixed his gaze onto Willowbreeze. "So be it. I will admit, I do not understand your reasoning - romantic love seems to be something...Beyond my understanding. However, under my mother, ShadowClan was welcoming to those who sought a place they could be together. It was this judgement that got her killed...But I fought The Righteous Few in her name, because I believed in those choices that she held. This is not something unfamiliar to my family to find love in another Clan and be exiled for it - and family means everything to me. You wish a place in ShadowClan? Very well, welcome to my Clan, Willowbreeze," he declared with a wave of his tail.

"I trust your loyalty with be with ShadowClan - if not for my sake, then to at least protect Vinetail. Vinetail, I trust you will help her learn the way of our Clans?," he questioned, turning his gaze onto his warrior. "If she truly wants a place to stay, she must learn how to hunt and pull her own weight in due time. And if you two have any questions or concerns...State them now - as I try to think of how to make this announcement to the Clan."

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2020 - 11:57

Joy flooded Willowbreeze's eyes, overwhelming her.  Forgetting all the grief she had felt that night, she almost leaped for joy.  She was going to live with Vinetail!
"Thank you!" she said loudly, before remembering cats were sleeping.  The flood of embarrassment came and went quickly, for nothing could take away how happy she was.  "Thank you," she said in a much quieter tone than the first, "I can't express how happy you've made me."

Willowbreeze was excited to start living out her new life with Vinetail in ShadowClan.  Though through her joy came great sorrow, for while great things had been gained today, just as great of things had been lost.  She knew she would see her brother and father again, but the grief of knowing that she would not be able to see them every day cut her deep.  Showing none of these feelings to the outer world, she pushed them way down inside of her, ready to begin her new life as a warrior of ShadowClan.

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Nov 2020 - 7:01

The tom gasped, nodding quickly. He was so happy he was starting to tear up! This felt so weird.... why did he feel this way? Ah, who cared! Willowbreeze could stay! He ran over to her and rubbed his head against her, curling his long tail around the she-cat. "Thank you, I will train her in our ways the best I can." The tom purred.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2