Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 pm

OOC: This takes place before the June MC meeting

Briarpaw walked alone up to Highstones. He had a lot on his mind. Aspenpaw could become a Medicine Cat Apprentice, which was good. Did that mean it was time for him to receive his full name...? He had been a Medicine Cat Apprentice for many moons, at least two seasons. That was longer than most Medicine Cats. Pricklebush had become an apprentice after him, and the ThunderClan Medicine Cat already had an apprentice of his own! It didn't make any sense. Was it because he didn't have a mentor anymore? Or was it that he just wasn't good enough? Briarpaw needed answers. So he was going to ask StarClan himself.

Arriving at the moonstone, the cavern was dark. But slowly, he could see the light of the waning moon slowly descend until it fell upon it. Immediately, the cave was filled with a brilliant white light, almost seeming to outshine even Silverpelt itself. Briarpaw padded up to the glowing stone, getting in a semi-comfortable position. Please... He said in his mind as he reached down so his nose would touch the sparkling crystal. Help me know what to do.

A New Beginning Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6703

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Despite the empty appearance of the starry field that Briarpaw woke up in, there was a cat who sat just a few paces behind him. It was a tall gray she-cat, whose fur fluffed and filled out her thin frame. Long, graceful limbs were arranged in a comfortable sitting position, and a large tail was swept around her paws. Despite her slightly imposing height and scars- a long one across her shoulders, then one more on her cheek- the calm, kind look in her spring-green eyes made it apparent that this cat didn't wish any harm. Stars shone through her fur, and as she gazed at the apprentice, there was a light smile on her face that softened her features. The smile was welcoming and slightly sympathetic. "Greetings, Briarpaw. I am Ashstar. What do you need?" It was better to let the poor tom make the first move before telling him what he needed to know.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Briarpaw was startled as he heard a voice behind him. He half jumped as he turned around, his green eyes focusing on the old grey she-cat in front of him. As she introduced herself as Ashstar, his eyes widened. "Your Ashstar?" He asked in wonder, staring into her green eyes. "My mother, Graybriar, told me all about you. How you let her into the clan!" Briarpaw calmed himself down before talking again. "Uh... Sorry about that." he continued, "Anyways, so why I came here. I've been a medicine cat apprentice for a long time... Since last Leaf fall! And," He paused, "I still don't have my full name. Other medicine cat apprentices have been apprenticed, and given their names during that time... Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just... Not good enough?"

A New Beginning Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1