Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

where there's an end there must be a beginning [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

where there's an end there must be a beginning [C] Empty
PostSubject: where there's an end there must be a beginning [C]   where there's an end there must be a beginning [C] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

Morning chilliness still lingered in the air, but as sunhigh drew nearer and nearer, the day steadily warmed. It was just now hot enough to dip one's paws into the river without the current inviting hypothermia. Rookflight was grateful there were no new-leaf storms rumbling on the horizon, as the river was exactly where their paws directed them. They didn't stop as they approached the bank, either; Rookflight walked blithely forward as if the river wasn't even there until they stood belly-deep in the shallows. Only then did they pause and turn around, regarding Lightpaw where he stood on the shores.

"We have not spent much time with the river yet," they began gently, "as it was still frozen when we returned to the territories. Now that new-leaf has properly begun and the river is thawed in more than just patches, we may learn more." His tail rose out of the water, flicking several times to scatter the droplets from it-- then once with direction, an invitation for Lightpaw to join him. "Step into the water. It is cold--you will likely jump at first, but you will grow used to it. Come, see how the current feels."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

where there's an end there must be a beginning [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: where there's an end there must be a beginning [C]   where there's an end there must be a beginning [C] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Lightpaw

i see the light that's shinin’ on me;
it's been waiting for a long time for me to see;

He stood on the shore of the river, watching Rookflight stride into the water like it wasn't even there. Gingerly, Lightpaw padded forward and dipped his front toes in, letting the water wash over his paws. It felt cool and fresh. At first Lightpaw was wary about going swimming, but his mentor made it look so easy and fun. Rookflight made everything look easy and fun, and Lightpaw loved that about them. He smiled faintly and waded in further, the water seeping through his short fur and down to his skin. He was expecting it to be much colder than it was; instead it was more like a swift breeze. It was comforting. "Um, how far do you want me to go, Rookflight?" he asked, stopping when the water was up to his lower chest. The ripples in the water tickled his stomach fur.

Apprentice | RiverClan | he/him

( credits )

where there's an end there must be a beginning [C] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down

where there's an end there must be a beginning [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: