Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The war is over, and we are beginning (C)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Empty
PostSubject: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 21:04

As Basilbloom stepped out of the camp into the calm, cool new-leaf forest, she took a deep breath. It had been so long since she had been able to go where she liked without having to worry about questions or threats, and having an evil eye lurking over her shoulder. Now, it was only her and Fuzzypaw, and even though they were out on a task she was determined to have a nice, relaxing time. "You've done very well in the midst of all this chaos Fuzzy, I'm proud of you. I appreciate you stepping in when I was too busy or ill to manage, you're becoming a great medicine cat. I can't wait to introduce you to the other medicine cats finally when the half-moon comes, they're a varied bunch but I'm sure they'll like you a lot." Purring and patting her tail-tip affectionately against her apprentice's back, she grew more serious as they walked down the path towards her favorite herb spots. "Alright, we're mostly looking for recovery herbs, but since it's new-leaf I'll take anything that's blooming, we need to stock up. I also want to check on my coneflower patch, I thought I saw sprouts the other day." She let Fuzzypaw take the lead, taking a chamomile flower from behind her ear and crunching it between her teeth. They would be walking quite a ways, she didn't want to get too tired.

Roll the Effect Dice when you make your post and depending on the number you get pick one of the herbs in the below categories to discover!
6: Coneflower, Foxglove seeds, Honey
4 - 5: Burdock root, Chervil, Coltsfoot, Goldenrod
2 - 3: Cobwebs, Marigold, Chamomile, Dock, Juniper berries, Poppy seeds
1: Nothing or Deathberries

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySat 21 May 2022 - 12:53

Fuzzypaw was just relieved that Basilbloom was feeling better. They collected a lot of chamomile and he noticed the stock was depleting still. Thankfully newleaf brought many of the herbs in season, but that made for a busy collecting mission.

It’s awesome to be out here, the sun feels nice, there’s herbs everywhere… I’m glad to see you doing better.

I did my best for you, Basilbloom, and I did my best for ShadowClan…” Fuzzypaw’s face fell a little. He couldn’t save Murkystar. In the middle of the StarClan battle, he was overwhelmed to the max. There was a whole world that his warrior Clanmates could never understand. “I’m grateful. For newleaf, for the Dark Forest leaving, for being a medicine cat. I can’t wait to meet everyone else!

His ears were perked, his mouth open. Surely they would find something, right?

And there it was, thin stalks. He could pick that scent out with his eyes closed.

Look, Basilbloom! More chamomile!

The fluffy brown tom approached the bundle, carefully pulling it from the ground with his teeth.

Last edited by Byrin on Sat 21 May 2022 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Effect Dice of 3)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySat 21 May 2022 - 12:53

The member 'Byrin' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 11:23

Basilbloom nodded approvingly at Fuzzypaw's words, smiling proudly.  Her apprentice was growing so quickly, it was only a matter of time before he got his full name.  For now, though, there was still much for him to learn.  Trotting after him as he found a prime clump of chamomile, the tortoiseshell she-cat purred.  "Beautiful!  We'll start a pile right over there, between those tree roots."  Flicking her tail towards the little nook, Basilbloom began doing her own searching.  Big green leaves caught her eye, and she quickly got to work pulling the dock away from the ground.  "Tell me Fuzzy, what do we use dock leaves for?"  She smiled; she'd always liked when Batglow had quizzed her during their herb hunts, she would keep the tradition going.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 29 May 2022 - 11:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 11:23

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Mistpe10
The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 12:03

Sore pads and scratches,” the tom answered briskly. Maybe the quizzing was paying off after all.

He smiled a bit at being called Fuzzy. Basilbloom was an excellent mentor and he could tell that he was a better medicine cat for working with her. Their relationship was warm and made him feel assured even with how chaotic it had been with the Dark Forest cats.

Fuzzypaw looked around, sniffing. Perhaps he would find something else good.

Then, as if StarClan read his mind, blazing yellow flowers poked out from the grass. He darted to them, careful not to trample on his found gains.

Uh… goldenrod, right? Am I right?

There were so many medicinal yellow flowers, but he was certain of it as he smelled it.

It is goldenrod!

Last edited by Byrin on Sun 29 May 2022 - 12:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Effect Dice of 5.)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 12:03

The member 'Byrin' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 21:20

"Yep, very good!  We don't use it too much, it was very useful to have though when I went to find the coneflower, Twolegplace ground is so rough and jagged..."  Basilbloom cringed at the memory, though the positive memories of her journey always outweighed the bad in her mind.  She hoped she would see all her traveling companions at the next Gathering, the thought of the Dark Forest taking their lives was too terrible to bear.  While she reminisced Fuzzypaw found a patch of goldenrod, and once she peeked over to check the she-cat nodded.  "You're right, good remembering!  When I was an apprentice I always mixed up marigold and goldenrod, haha."

They were approaching the clearing where she knew a few juniper bushes to be, and she purred at the sight of their big, healthy berries.  Grabbing a spare dock leaf, she gently picked the dark blue berries and placed them in the leaf for safekeeping, and also so that she could actually carry them.  "How about juniper berries, what is their purpose?"  Basilbloom was having fun on this trip, even though it was technically a job.  Fuzzypaw was an easy cat to chat with and teach, with good humor and a calm demeanor.  His presence was comforting.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 29 May 2022 - 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) EmptySun 29 May 2022 - 21:20

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Mistpe10
The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war is over, and we are beginning (C)   The war is over, and we are beginning (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

The war is over, and we are beginning (C)
Page 1 of 1