Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Beginning of The End

Go down 
+4
Honey Badger
May
Frosty
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Beginning of The End Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 0:59

OOC: Gathering's over and I got until 5 AM until the blackout starts. It's finally about to start, the unification.

IC:

Sleepystar sat by his beloved fish, who was but a skeleton now. His fur was sleek from an unintentional "dive" into the water, and his eyes were dull. He looked tired, so tired...
"It's time that you lived up to your words. You don't have many moons left."
"So soon?"
"We both know you've had your run."
With a small sigh of melachony, he bounded up the Highstone. He dropped the remains of the prey at his paws. "RiverClan! Gather!" he commanded, his voice carrying more authority. The playfulness and happiness had washed away, now that he had to finish what he was born to do. "Don't keep me waiting." Sleepystar added on, lashing his tail.

The Beginning of The End I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:45

Moonfrost ran out of the warriors den, An echo of surprise flashing on her face for a moment before it vanished completely. "What is it, Sleepystar?" She asked calmly as she sat down at the foot of the Highstone.

Last edited by Frostria on Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 16:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 11:59

Singepaw heard something from outside. Leaping up, thinking it was time for training, she hopped outside, and saw Sleepystar on the Highstone, and cats gathering underneath him. Realizing that they were having a meeting, she bounded up to Moonfrost. "Do you know what's going on?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 12:34

Badgerfang padded from the elder's den, stopped before quickly turning around. "Darkblood, are you coming?" she meowed, before padded into the clearing.
Silentpaw poked her head from her den. She flicked her ear, what was going on? She just sighed and padded up to her mother and sat down.

The Beginning of The End ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:02

Moonfrost glanced at the apprentice, then looked back at Sleepystar, waiting for a reply. "I don't know, Singepaw. If you're patient, you'll find out in a moment." She meowed evenly to the apprentice. There was a slight trace of scolding in her voice, mixed with annoyance, even though Moonfrost didn't want to be rude.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 17:07

Darkblood limped out of the elder den and sat beside Badgerfang
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:16

"A clan meeting? What for?" Sparrowflight muttered to herself softly, as far as she knew no kits could be apprenticed, and the other clans haven't done anything too serious to call for such a thing.

The Beginning of The End PDt1Qqd The Beginning of The End Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:28

"As of right now, RiverClan is at war against the forest." he announced, his face grim. "We will strive to unite all cats alike under our Clan's name, so that we may finally bring peace. Rivalries have torn this forest apart, and I seek to end that." Sleepystar concluded, bracing himself for a reaction.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:30

Darkblood spoke "I will fight for my clan even though I'm a elder,I have learned how do fight now."

OOC: Couldn't help it :)
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:47

Moonfrost gasped loudly and nearly fell back, clearly caught off guard. "Wh-wh-what?! But the clans have been, well, the clans for as long as we can remember!" She cried out in protest before she could stop herself. Usually Moonfrost wouldn't even dream of arguing with Sleepystar, but now she was starting to think that insanity had begun to catch up with him.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 18:57

"Imagine that you didn't have to worry about ThunderClan attacking Sunningrocks. Imagine that we were all one Clan, and we could hunt wherever. We would be safer, better together!" Sleepystar replied. "You could be friends with others without having to worry about battle and Clan loyalty, you could eat all kinds of prey that you couldn't before. Our biggest worries would simply be rogues and badgers. Who else would dare oppose the forest then?"

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:00

DArkblood thought what if ShadowClan gave a fight then Scarletflare would die! "It does sound very nice but what Clan would be first??"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:19

"SkyClan." Sleepystar answered. "I am hoping that ShadowClan will decide to stand with us as they have alway done."

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:22

Thank StarClan!!! he thought "Then when will we strike?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 19:41

Moonfrost still didn't like the idea, though it did sound better then killing all the others. She knew better than to argue Sleepystar, nonetheless. Flicking her tail, she stayed silent as everyone discussed the battle plans. She kept her gaze down, trying to hide her sullen expression.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End   The Beginning of The End Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next