Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}

Go down 
+2
EskoVirtanen
FireDaisy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 14:18

Wisteriapaw couldn't help but watch with a glowing smile as Beetlekit was surrounded by Sunpaw's warmth. However, she shrank back at Foxfire's voice. She didn't know the tom, and he probably didn't know her. She put herself near Beetlekit and Sunpaw, but refused to meet Foxfire's eyes or say a word to the warrior. Not because she wanted to be rude, but because her anxiousness when it came to speaking to strangers was choking her up.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:44

Daisyheart smiled at beetlekit. "soon the cold won't bother you." she said softly.

Ooc: is pinekit coming in this topic or different topic?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Pineheart

Pineheart

Characters : Pinekit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 5:18

A previously unnoticed little she-kit awoke from her dreams. She was nestled out of view, behind her mother's nest. The noise had been bothering little Pinekit for a while, but only now had it been enough to wake her up. She opened her eyes and stretched her tiny legs. The cold biting at the young cat, she decided to cuddle closer to her mother. She clumsily padded around and nestled against the queen's belly. The she-kit let out a sigh, finally comfortable. Her tail curled up around her little body, contentment sweeping over her.

EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Characters : Beetlepaw [] Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan, Apprentice
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 5:24

It only took a few quick heartbeats before Beetlekit shook out his fur and pressed his face into the russet fur. However, he soon got up and stretched before shivering and climbing over the larger tom's back. "Mmf."

Pineheart

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 5:32

Pinekit noticed her brother after he let out a little grunt while stumbling over another tom's back. She wondered what they were doing, and why the other kit was climbing all over the larger warrior, but didn't know if she should ask. Instead she greeted Beetlekit with a timid, "...hi."

EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Characters : Beetlepaw [] Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan, Apprentice
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 5:34

Beetlekit's head perked up and he looked in her direction. He stayed on the back, just hanging there with relaxed paws. "Hi. The cold can't get me if I'm not on the ground."

Pineheart

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 5:39

Pinekit hadn't considered that before. She realized that the little kit's previously unexplainable actions were actually quite smart. She was content cuddling with her mother, but understood Beetlekit better now. "But wouldn't you rather be curled up with our mother? Her fur keeps me warm," she said before letting out a gentle purr.

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 6:49

OOC: her fur is actually really really fluffy

DaisyHeart smiled at licked pinekit. "let your brother do what he wants." she said smiling down at pinekit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:48

"Ah, but my fur is quite warm as well." Sunpaw purred, happily shifting his weight so that Beetlekit settled easier on his shoulders. "It is nice to meet you, little kit. My name is Sunpaw."

(OOC: Sorry yesterday was really busy Regular )

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Pineheart

Pineheart

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 8:56

"Yes mama," Pinekit said quietly, before looking up at Sunpaw. "Nice to meet you too," Pinekit said in between purrs. She had only met a few of her clanmates thusfar, but she liked them already. "One day, I'll be an apprentice just like you, Sunpaw!"

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:00

DaisyHeart smiled at this. "yes but I hope not too soon cause I still want time with you." she said nudging her.

OOC: hey pineheart sunpaw is your cousin lol she is spottedpelts sister so is now DaisyHearts sister

Spottedpelt and Foxfire are sibs +
DaisyHeart and Foxfire are mates
DaisyHeart joined the fam

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Pineheart

Pineheart

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:07

OOC: Cool! I didn't realize we were cousins, that's awesome.

IC: "I'll still be your daughter mama! Even when I'm a great big warrior!" she said cheerfully. For once she was not clouded by worries, instead feeling comforted by her family that now surrounded her.

SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:24

Sunpaw's heart twinged at the love shown between kit and mother, and he thought of his own mother. Oh, how he missed Specklefang... he shook it off quickly, or else he would quickly devolve into tears in front of the other cats. "Very nice to meet you, Pinekit. It's a wonderful name, and quite fitting that you were born in leafbare!" Sunpaw nodded and gave the small kit a warm smile. "Even in the cold claws of leafbare, a pine will thrive. I'm sure you will grow to be a warrior that thrives even in the hardest of times, like a pine." Sunpaw suddenly remembered the kitten on his back, and craned his head to try to meet his eyes. "Are you comfy back there?" He purred affectionately. He was growing to love these kits.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Pineheart

Pineheart

Aquarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 9:33

OOC: I love that take on the name Pinekit. Pinekit(heart) is kind of a representation of me in real life, and I was actually born in winter as well. I also named her Pinekit because of where I live, down in the pines in the south! Anyway, enough about me lol.

IC: "Thanks Sunpaw!" The apprentice's praise meant a lot to her. She straightened up a little, taking pride in what her cousin had said. She had never thought about her name in such a way.

FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 10:39

Spottedpelt walked into camp holding a mouse when she remembered her brother and friend having two more kits. She set the mouse down at the food pile and walked into the nursery smiling at everyone. "well hello beetlekit and pinekit, I'm Spottedpelt your aunt." she said smiling. She noticed how they both where doing something. "hi brothers." she said to sunpaw and Foxfire. She nodded a hello at wisteriapaw then sat down by DaisyHeart.

DaisyHeart smiled as Spottedpelt came in. "hey Spottedpelt how are scarletkit and cormorantkit-paw?" she asked smiling. DaisyHeart knew that Spottedpelt was waiting to have more kits with crowpaw-claw. Spottedpelt said they where great then stared at pinekit.

OOC: ok who should smoke's parents be I'm thinking Spotted or daisy but idk and since he isn't made yet should I wait and see?

10/30

Skyclan

Last edited by FireDaisy on Wed 21 Feb 2018 - 11:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next