Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}

Go down 
+2
EskoVirtanen
FireDaisy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Characters : Beetlepaw [] Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan, Apprentice
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 41

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:41

Beetlekit looked up at her, fluffing his pelt in frustration. "They haven't even said hi to me! It isn't my fault!" Feeling more angry than he should have, the little kit got up and stompes to his nest before flopping down with a sigh.

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:46

"H-hey, come now. Sorry I made you upset, but I just wanted to make sure that no accidents happened." Sunpaw pointed out, nervous that he had made the small kitten angry. He turned to Daisyheart as she spoke and sighed in relief. He had honestly been afraid that he had really done something wrong!

(OOC: I just discovered that Sunpaw is Foxfire's brother, which makes him Beetlekit's uncle! Silly lineages, being all twisted and such. Blush )

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:49

The small tom stayed there to sulk in silence for a few heartbeats before he heard Sunpaw speaking. He quickly glared over his shoulder. "I hate you! I hope you go to the place of no stars!"

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:52

DaisyHeart smiled. "That is no way to behave. Sunpaw is right and you just don't know that." she spat and walked away from him. She sat down at the entrance an so knew just then that beetlekit would act like his stubborn sister.
OOC: omg that means your my character Spottedpelt's brother. lol DaisyHeart joined your family. So now my two cats are related to each other

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:58

Wisteriapaw had been sitting silently by one of the dens, listening in to the conversation. She hated seeing kits upset. They were so innocent, and their problems were so small and harmless compared to the problems that older cats faced. That didn't mean that they had to be upset, though. With a tiny sigh, the ginger-and-white apprentice padded over towards Sunpaw and Beetlekit. She didn't even flick an ear in greeting towards Daisyheart. She didn't know the queen very well. However, she did know Sunpaw, and she was comfortable around kits. The quiet apprentice gingerly flattened her ears against her head and crouched down to the kit's height.
"U-um, hi, B-Beetlekit," She began, softly, "I-I'm sure Su-Sunpaw and D-Daisyheart didn't me-mean to hurt y-your fe-feelings..."
Wisteriapaw put on a soft, gentle smile.
"Wh-why don't you c-come back ou-out? Th-the sun is sh-shining! D-don't you wa-wanna come se-see?"
She hadn't been involved in the problem, but it only felt right to help.

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 19:25

Beetlekit stared at the new apprentice, looking frustrated but not angry. Huffing, he stood up and fluffed his thin pelt before slinking to the entrance to peek out. The sun shining on the snow made it bright, and he had to shut his eyes in pain from the brightness. Nonetheless, the tom did start to slowly pad out of the den and waded through the snow. It was just barely above his paws, and much too cold for his liking.

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 19:41

Sunpaw flinched at the kitten's words, and a flash of irritation went through him before he snuffed it out. Luckily, Wisteriapaw had chosen that moment to walk into the nursery, and he gave her a soft smile. The russet tom watched the dark kitten gingerly step outside into the snow, and he huffed in amusement. "Thanks Wisteriapaw. Really saved my hide there, I might have said something not so nice." He whispered to the fellow apprentice.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 19:45

Beetlekit shivered and took a few more steps before stumbling and falling onto his belly. Already, the kit decided he didn't want to walk in the snow anymore and would instead like there and shiver until somebody tried to rescue him. He curled into a ball, hiding his limps under his body and shutting his eyes as chills went over his young body and thin pelt.

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 4:14

Wisteriapaw continued to smile as Beetlekit stared back at her before padding out of the shelter of the nursery and into the fluffy, white snow. She was honestly shocked that that had worked even a little bit. She shifted her yellow gaze over to Sunpaw once he spoke to her.
"Y-you're we-welcome." The she-cat said with a tiny nod and a quiet voice.
Looking away for a brief moment to check and see if the kit was alright, Wisteriapaw couldn't help but sigh in concern as she watched the little kit curl up into a ball in the middle of the sea of white. Maybe letting him out into the cold was a bad idea. Slowly padding over, the ginger-and-white apprentice grabbed the tiny tom by the scruff and placed him back by the entrance of the nursery.
"O-okay, well, if it's co-cold, th-then ma-maybe you sh-should stay in-inside."

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 4:56

Daisyheart sighed as apprentices where better at taking care of her kit then she was. Foxfire didn't even speak the whole time which was unsettling. She black and white cat looked at beetlekit and knew he would be good with them even if she wasn't around. She laid down and started to think about all of her kits. Quillkit and snowkit where in camp playing with the snow with lilypaw telling them how to do it right. Daypaw was probably with her mentor, and the same for galepaw. While she was in thought she left the apprentices taking care of beetlekit hoping they could do it.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 5:23

Beetlekit kept his little tail tucked between his legs when lifted at first, shivering as he was carried. As soon as he was set down again he scurried to his nest and lied back down. Gently, he licked over his cold paws while lying there.

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 8:24

Sunpaw smiled softly as the kit was deposited back in the nursery. He settled down next to the kit and watched as Beetlekit tried to warm up. The russet apprentice went to wrap his warm, fluffy tail around the kit, but hesitated. He didn't want to anger the kit further. "Would you like help warming up?" He offered.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:06

The shivering tom blinked and looked up to the other, looking a bit confused at the kind offer and he purred to accept it. Immediately Beetlekit pressed to Sunpaw's side and continued to lick at his freezing paws.

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:33

Foxfire purred as his new kit was pretty much getting along with everyone so far. He couldn’t wait for him to talk to his other kits. ”Ignore the cold wet icky feeling of the snow, you will get use to it. Hopefully it will all melt soon enough.” He sighed, looking at the clouds. He just wanted new-leaf to come already. Prey would be easier to catch, it would be warm and nice, but Foxfire would have to wait patiently for that as well as every other cat in the forest. He looked back at Beetlekit. ”Once you are an apprentice, you can hunt and explore the territory. For now, we will just explore th camp.”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:58

The blackened kit looked to Foxfire and his tail lightly bristled. "I don't want to be in that stuff... It's too cold and it makes my paws hurt..." As an example, he kicked over the freezing pad of his paw. "If you take me to explore, will you carry me?"

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next