Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}

Go down 
+2
EskoVirtanen
FireDaisy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Characters : Beetlepaw [] Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan, Apprentice
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 41

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:57

Beetlekit leaned down to one of the tom's ears to hiss quietly. "Riverclan has already been destroyed. Every cat is dead... "

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:59

DaisyHeart sighed as beetlekit said this. Her apprentice went to Riverclan and her riverclan died making her miss riverclan. She stood up and went to the entrance. She looked around for Foxfire.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:01

Foxfire had just returned from a solo border patrol at the SkyClan border. Since his little fight with Elmcloud, he wanted to make sure there was no more trouble there. It was right when he entered the camp he remembered Daisyheart must of had her kits by now.
He padded into the nursery purring. He was surprised to see it seemed to have once again just one little kit. How surprising? Normally there would be at least two. Galepaw had no littermates either. But Foxfire didn’t think too hard on that. All that mattered right now was his new son. ”Hello little Beetlekit. I am Foxfire, your father.”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:06

The little tom looked up from his place on top of Sunpaw and his ears perked at the large tom in the entry of the den. His eyes, that had darkened will cruelness in the heat of the game, brightened again and he abandoned the apprentice to run over to Foxfire on wobbly legs. They were long and skinny, but so was his young body.

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 6:40

Sunpaw looked up when the kitten hopped off of him, running to his father. He knew it was a game... but something felt off about the kit. The russet tom shook off his worries and turned to Foxfire. "Hello! It is nice to see you, Foxfire. You and Daisyheart have raised a wonderful kit. He will be a strong addition to the clan." Sunpaw purred, looking down at Beetlekit with affection.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 6:51

DaisyHeart smiled at Foxfire. She heard sunpaws comment and gleamed. "yes I'm hoping for that but if he meets lilykit/paw I don't know what would happen. Everyone knows her bossy and stubborn personality." she said laughing and sat next to Foxfire.

OOC: lol I'm in the mood to get the whole family in here but I think that would be to many people

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 11:07

The puny tom soon abandoned his father too, running back to Sunpaw and crashing into his legs. "Get back on the ground, you Riverclan scum! Once you're gone, I'll tell the rest of the cats here about how I oh so bravely helped you pathetic fish-lovers fight. Then they will make me leader!"

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:20

Oh... he thought the game was over? This kitten was just full of surprises! "O-oh, I'm so sorry, great Thunderclan warrior!" Sunpaw cowered beneath the kit,trying to hide the fact that his whiskers were quivering in amusement.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:25

The young cat bounced back up onto Sunpaw's back, his tiny claws prickling at his pelt. "You have proved to be nothing but a waste of space. A waste I shall clean up." Without giving the other a chance to plea for his life, the kit pressed his muzzle against Sunpaw's neck to represent a killing bite.

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:39

"Ack! No! Blood, blood! And... death..." Sunpaw cried, wriggling around in the snow. Finally he laid still, peeking open an eye to look at the dark kitten. He struggled to fight down a purr, but he couldn't. Dead cats didn't purr!

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:43

DaisyHeart smiled. "thats my kit." she said smiling as beetlekit won.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 14:46

The kitten had started to get off of him before pausing and perking his ears at the purr. Acting in rage, Beetlekit pounced down onto Sunpaw's face. His tiny, thorn-like claws were still out and just enough to cause a pinching feeling. These small claws were pressed into the tom's cheek. "Did you think you could fool me? Mouse-brain!"

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 15:57

Sunpaw flinched a bit at the tiny claws on his face, and he quickly sat up, knocking the kitten off of him. "Hey... little one, you should not use your claws while you're playing. You could harm one of the other kittens." He admonished gently.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:19

Beetlekit fell on his chest when Sunpaw pulled away, slightly dazed for a few seconds before he looked to the apprentice with a huff. "Dead cats should not purr, but you did. And there aren't any kits who want to play with me anyway, so why should I care?" Hot-pelted over being scolded, he sat in a slouching position with his claws scratching at the ground. His tail lashed back and forth with anger.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:32

DaisyHeart sighed. "now now beetlekit don't get mad sunpaw is just warning you that when you play claws aren't aloud." she said and walked up to him. She licked his little black striped pelt. "and besides if you really didn't care about the other kits that's probably why they don't play with you." she said trying to reassure him in a sweet voice.

OOC: siblings are quillkit, snowkit, lilypaw, daypaw, and galepaw

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next