Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}

Go down 
+2
EskoVirtanen
FireDaisy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} Empty
PostSubject: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 7:15

DaisyHeart licked yet again another kit. She missed most of her kits but was happy they where learning to become warriors. She smiled down at her little beetlekit and knew that this kit was going to be something good.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Characters : Beetlepaw [] Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan, Apprentice
Capricorn Goat
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 10:24

The tiny black kitten was curled up against her side, his thin tail wrapped tightly around one of his hind legs as he tried to stay warm. Beetlekit had already established he didn't like snow, since the night before he had decided to leave the den to play in it. His sore paw pads weren't worth it, and the camp wasn't as fun as he had thought it would be. Maybe it would have been if more cats had been awake...
A small sigh left him and he again pressed closer in order to generate more heat. A soft purr rumbled in his throat.

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 10:28

DaisyHeart smiled at the purring kit. "do you want to go outside today or just stay in here all day." she asked the little kit smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 10:34

His reply started with a distasteful snort at the idea of going back out. "It's boring out there.." Beetlekit insisted with a crying tone.

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 12:50

"well you haven't seen my friends. They make every thing awesome." she said smiling. She did miss her apprentice but knew she didn't need flickerpaw to have fun. She wondered how flickerpaw was in riverclan.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 13:54

The tom shook his tail before drawing his tiny paw over his face. "Your friends are old and boring..."

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 14:00

"thats a lie most of my friends are apprentice and kits." she said smiling. "im friends with some warriors but mostly younger cats. Besides your siblings are not boring and they are apprentices." she said smiling. Even her newest kit galepaw became an apprentice just a moon ago.

OOC: if you want a list of siblings I can give you it.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:50

"Boring? I think I can fix that." A russet tom peeked into the nursery, giving Daisyheart a warm smile. He loved coming in to check on the queens and kittens, and he also loved seeing new additions to the clan. He then turned to the small black kitten. "Hello, little one. My name is Sunpaw."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:39

Beetlekit lied on his side now, resting one of his hind legs against Daisyheart. "Well that doesn't.." He heard a new voice, and tipped his head back to look. Immediately, he rolled onto his paws and dripped down into a crouch. "There's an intruder in the nursery!" Despite the size difference, the tom hurried over and jumped at the apprentice's leg. The introduction from the apprentice was ignored by Beetlekit in favor of his game.

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:55

"Oh no, a ferocious Thunderclan warrior!" Sunpaw gasped, letting himself be pulled to the ground by the kitten. "I came here to eat up some tasty little kittens, but instead I've been attacked by Thunderclan's strongest cat! Oh Starclan, help me!" He mewed in mock fear, trembling beneath the tiny bundle of fur.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:03

The kitten seemed to find great joy in this, with the fact he hadn't played much with any of the other kits in the nursery. With prickly claws he climbed onto Sunpaw's soldiers and stood up, his legs shaking and his tail sticking straight out for balance. Now that he was on top of the apprentice, Beetlekit let out a caterwaul of victory. "I've defeated you, you mere.. you... you petty insect! You used to torture me, but now you lie trembling beneath my paws!" Something about the way he worded his victory was... unsettling.

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:08

Sunpaw frowned at the kitten's choice of words. Torture...? But he shook it off and kept playing along. Perhaps the kit had just gotten into the moment? "No, please don't hurt me! I'm nothing but a poor Riverclan cat! All I wanted was to eat you!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
EskoVirtanen

EskoVirtanen

Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:12

His soft paws smacked down onto Sunpaw's head, the kit had hopped forward in an attempt to push the tom's face against the ground to quiet him. "Silence! You are of no use to me except for something to sharpen my claws on. Tell me why I should let you go. Say it, you filthy piece of dung!"

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:23

DaisyHeart laughed as her kit started to play with sunpaw. "im glad your making friends." she said smiling and watched them.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:54

"B-but, you told me not to speak! How can I tell you to spare me if I'm not allowed to talk?" Sunpaw pointed out bemusedly. He then fell back into character. "Y-you should not kill me because if you do, all of Riverclan will come for revenge!" There was truth in that statement, and Sunpaw felt a twinge of sorrow.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}   A bug, a fox, and a flower{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A bug, a fox, and a flower{open}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next