Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
AirJordanz
Not
Stags
Titanium
Dingorok
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 7:46

Another bump, and I'm sad to see that no one has volunteered for the other roles yet.

@Titanium- We can start the thread between Ashpaw and Smokepaw right now if you want, since we've waited a while.

Edit: I'm going to make a post in the Mate Finder to see if that helps bring in some participants.

Double Edit: Advertisement Link is here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31661-looking-for-toms-in-romance-fighting-plot

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 12:19

sure, we can start it now. smokepaw was recently involved in a fox attack, so she might still be a little wounded, but hopefully it will just make the thread a little more interesting :3

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:35

Oh, cool. That does sound interesting. I'll PM you the post, then, once I get it made. Also, I think I'm making some possible progress on getting some of the roles filled, but I'll have to see if the other users want to stick with that idea or not.

Edit: I PMed you, but the thread link is here, too: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31672-among-smoke-and-ash-closed#384184

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 9:00

Cat Name: Snailbelly
Cat Gender: Tom
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Cat Rank: Warrior
What role(s) do you want?: I MEAN Snailbelly is a little old, but he's extremely patient (and a little slow), so I think an eventual love might work?
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? N/A
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? About every day, just to check up on what I need to reply to and/or reply.
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): Snailbelly is a soft-colored yellow tom who is equally soft in personality. He is a patient fellow who is a little slow in the head, lazy, but generally has good intentions.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Amberpelt (RC) x NPC (RC)
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Her over-enthusiasm reminded Snailbelly of his brother, thus bringing him some tiredness. If she was anything like Rockpaw, who was still somehow an apprentice, then he was definitely in for the long haul. A very, very exhausting long haul. Why couldn't she be moderately enthused? Oh well, at least it made his job a little easier... she would most likely easily and eagerly soak up any 'pearls of wisdom' he had to offer her. Swanpaw then bombarded him with all the methods of training they could do... "Wha--? No, we can't do all of them at once!... Fish can't fight back, I don't think."

No punishment came to her, though, as he completely missed the part about practicing by herself. Or, rather, he did not understand entirely what she meant. What he gathered was there would be less work for him, which was good. He was more interested in just hanging out than doing strenuous work (which fishing did not count as-- he could lay on the riverbank carefully and scoop up fish easily).

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 9:44

@AmericanFacepalm- It does sound like Snailbelly might work as the Eventual Love, even despite his age. It makes a lot of sense since Snailbelly would be more mature rather than hot-blooded, a good contrast from the competitors' profiles and probably good for "healing Ashpaw's heart".

The parentage definitely seems to work out, too (it doesn't seem like Amberpelt has known parents, which is perfect since Ashpaw is way too closely related to many cats). It's a definite plus that both Ash and Snailbelly are from RC, too, so we don't have to apply for forbidden relationships for this long-term romance.

I'll wait a bit more to see if anyone else applies, and then let you know. This part won't come in until much later anyway since we have to go through the competitor phases, plus Ash has to grow into a warrior, so we have time to decide.

Also, your RP sample is good. Thanks so much for applying! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I started a thread for Goldenpaw and Ashpaw to establish a friendship (I PMed Grey already): https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31683-even-among-ash-friendship-is-golden-closed

I'm going to try to keep track of most of the plot-related threads in this plot-planning thread, so people can see where we're at in terms of the plot progress.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 10:51

Cat Name: Heronkit
Cat Gender: Tom
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Cat Rank: Kit, will become apprentice soon
What role(s) do you want?:Competitor#2
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? No, Heronkit will never inflict a killing bite on a clan cat.
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? Normally, I now go about every 1-2 days, but I may not log in for a couple of weeks at times.
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): Heronkit is bold and loyal to the warrior code.(It would be great if Competitor#1 starts the fight.)  He is a gray tabby with green eyes.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles):Heronkit's parents are NPCs.
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want):Buzzardkit yelped in horror as cats talked about war. War! It's a never ending, horrible cycle of violence and death. The words 'violence and death' echoed in his head until he had to yowl as loud as he could, but nobody heard him, as he was just a kit.  First a clan attacks another clan, then the other clan fights back!  Then the first clan attacks the second clan, and then the second clan attacks the first clan, and everybody dies!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:19

@Mamenchisaurus- Ooh, excellent! Heronkit->paw is accepted as the non-killing Competitor #2, especially because he's RiverClan and NPC-born. It's okay to be inactive for a couple weeks at a time, as I do that as well. I just hope you do check back every couple of weeks at least! I'll update the front page when I have time.

In terms of how the fighting will go down- There will be 3 competitors. We probably won't use the fighting system unless you really want to since the events are pre-planned, and it's a 3-way battle. Are you okay with badly injuring Competitor #3 (Smokepaw, who is also of RiverClan)? Competitor #1 will have to be the killer of the interventionist (Hazelpaw of ThunderClan), and may be the fight-starter.

I'll wait a bit longer before deciding if Snailbelly will take the role of the Eventual Love; the only thing that makes me hesitate is the age difference, but otherwise, he's a good option.

As for Competitor #1's identity, I'm thinking of possibly using my own ShadowClan apprentice, Stoat. I asked Icee about any penalties for the accidental killing, though, so I'm still pending on that consideration. My loner Cobwebkit is another possibility, but I'd prefer to use Stoat since he's already a bit more "edgy" than Cobwebkit.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 19:18

Dingorok wrote:
We probably won't use the fighting system unless you really want to since the events are pre-planned, and it's a 3-way battle.
Still, I would rather use the battle system.  It would make the battle more "authentic". 
Dingorok wrote:
Are you okay with badly injuring Competitor #3 (Smokepaw, who is also of RiverClan)?
No, Heronkit will hesitate to attack his own clanmate.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6020

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 19:43

if stoat being a competitor gets out, i hope you're aware he's getting disowned

I don't have any cats for this, darn

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 22:00

@Holly- Haha, thanks for the warning; I wouldn't have known, otherwise. Lol Ghost

I'll wait to see what the potential penalty is from Icee for accidental killing, plus see if anyone else signs up for Competitor #1. Stoatkit->paw has had a small neglect theme going on in his latest posts, so a disowning would fit in line with that. It's not ideal, and I would still prefer someone else to sign up for the role of Competitor #1, but we'll see.

Last edited by Dingorok on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 22:01

Outsider Clan romances are also suuuper taboo
the attempted outsider romance + murder? exile most likely
(nooo no neglect does he need family bonding)

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 22:20

@12 Mamenchisauruses- Hmm, while the Battle System would make the battle more fair, how can we guarantee that the outcome will be as planned (badly injured Smokepaw and not KO'ed Competitor #1 and Heronkit->paw, unless that happens after Smokepaw gets really badly injured and Hazelpaw gets killed by Competitor #1)?

About Heron not injuring Smokepaw- that really puts a lot of pressure on Competitor #1 as the overall aggressor. I'm not sure if this can work out too well without some 3-way fighting, where Smokepaw gets injured by both Heron and Competitor #1, or Smokepaw somehow jumps Heron, and Heron, surprised, fights Smokepaw in self-defense. I have no idea. Smokepaw doesn't seem like an aggressive cat, either, so we'll have to ask Titanium on how they would handle this issue.

@Holly- Yep, you're totally right about the totally taboo potential relationship between Ashpaw and Stoatkit->paw. I am kind of thinking of having the in-RP explanation to the clan leaders, assuming it has to happen in-RP, omit the "actual reason" for the fight. The actual reason would be romance claims over Ashpaw, but it could be hidden under just cross-clan tensions. That's not to say that a medicine cat dream wouldn't reveal the taboo relationship, but it could still work out. We'll see if Stoat has to play the role or not. Laughing

As for Stoat being neglected, yeah, Nightpaw (RP'ed by Willow) has made some efforts to bring him back into the fold.

Regarding later plot justifications:
What would have been more ideal would be if Competitor #2 had been the one who killed since it would make more sense for Ashpaw to choose the one who didn't kill first, but since I'm now left with Competitor #1 being chosen and being the one who killed, I think Ashpaw would justify the choice in being attracted to the bad boy and wanting to try to be able to change him, or something cliched like that. Of course, she can't, and he betrays her by going for another cat behind her back. Then after she gets rejected by the cat she had rejected before, the Eventual Love comes to save the day.

Edit: I made an advertisement thread for looking for a rogue/ loner tom who would fit the role of Competitor #1: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31706-fight-prone-rogue-loner-tom-desired-for-plot#384505

That would actually work really well, since there would be no clan ties to worry about and possibly less stringent morals.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 8:48

If it doesn't work out for Hazel to get dead, that's okay, I can always get her in another plot or something. But I like this one it's pretty great :)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 9:08

@Ruskavelle- It would be nice if we could make it work in this plot, indeed.

I asked Sunlit, who is temporarily taking over ShadowClan duties, and they said that: "i can’t speak for Magpie, but Littlebrook would probably delay their warrior ceremony, confine them to camp for a little while, and make them do all the unwanted apprentice duties. orrrr demote them to kit rank until she sees fit along with doing all unwanted apprentice duties ."

Based on that, the clan-based penalty doesn't seem too high if Stoat has to do the deed. It's just the disowning that would cause more drama. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 11:48

well she wouldn't be upset by the accidental murder if it was explained
accidents happen, cats die
it's if the romance part comes out lilac's gonna be like 'nope'
like "did you learn NOTHING from all those stories about that"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: