Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
AirJordanz
Not
Stags
Titanium
Dingorok
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 20:28

@Dingorok  Maybe we could use the battle system after Smokepaw gets injured.  Then Hazelpaw gets killed by Competitor#1.
Also, I have thought it over, and I think Heronpaw would attack Smokepaw in self-defense.

Mobile

Edit: Heronpaw would be very hurt when he hurts Smokepaw

Second Edit: Like, embarrassed I-don't-deserve-to-be-a-warrior hurt

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 8:43

@Holly- That's kind of funny to me, that clan blood would be valued over accidentally killing another cat. Lol Ghost Suffice it to say, we'll see if Stoat has to be the one to do the deed, and also, whether or not Stoat would be able to hide the actual reason for his violence behind cross-clan tensions. So far, my rogue ad hasn't accrued any attention. It's actually kind of sad how inactive the Daily Rogue Life area is. I made an unfulfilled request for Cobwebkit to be added to the Rogue Allegiances a while ago, and there doesn't seem to be anyone checking that list anymore.

@Mamenchisaurus- Hmm, I see. I could see that working out as hypothetically like this:

a) Near the end of the Gathering, the new separate thread starts. The leaders have already made their announcements. Most cats are said to begin leaving, and Ashpaw is visibly by herself, minding her own business.
b) The 3 suitors (who have already had their own separate threads with Ashpaw to establish a romantic interest in her) spot her and make their way over to her, to try to flirt with/ woo her.
c) Once the 3 suitors approach her, they start flirting with Ashpaw, but then soon realize that they're all competing with each other for her paw.
d) The 3 suitors quickly become heated and tense, arguing that they're the only one right for Ashpaw, or something like that. By this time, almost all cats have left Fourtrees, except for a few stragglers. Hazelpaw is one of these stragglers. While most of these stragglers are leaving, Hazelpaw notices that there are some apprentices around and watches them from afar. She doesn't realize that they're angry at first, and thinks about going over to them to talk to them.
e) Competitor #2's boast snaps something in Competitor #3. Even though Competitor #3 is usually quiet, this tips her off and she pounces Competitor #2 to try to get him to take it back, or something like that. I still need to ask Titanium if Smokepaw would be able to be like that. If not, we can still make it so that Competitor #1 starts the fight overall.
f) Competitor #2 and #3 get into a fight as a result since Competitor #2 fights back in self-defense. Competitor #3 ends up really injured. Competitor #2 is regretful and stands there for a while. Hazelpaw is shocked that the apprentices were fighting. She stays where she is for the time being, not sure what to do. She can't really hear them too well from where she is, so she doesn't know why they're fighting.
g) Ashpaw is really shocked by the events. Competitor #1, who is not likely from RiverClan, meanwhile, is trying to flirt with Ashpaw since the other 2 competitors are distracted with each other.
h) After getting out of his thoughts, Competitor #2 notices that Competitor #1 is with Ashpaw and gets jealous again. Competitor #2 yells at Competitor #1. Competitor #1 acts cocky and basically says something like, "Oh, yeah? You wanna' fight?" Or something like that. Competitor #1 and #2 get into a Battle System-based fight as a result.
i) Meanwhile, Ashpaw runs over to Competitor #3, who is lying on the ground in a serious state. While Ashpaw is trying to comfort Competitor #3 and needs to decide if she'll run back to camp to fetch the Medicine Cat, Competitors #1 and #2 are duking it out. Hazelpaw, finally snapping out of her silent horror, decides she should try to stop the awful fight and runs over. She yells at them to stop since it's supposed to be a time of peace, or something like that. The competitors ignore her and continue fighting. At some point, Competitor #1 gets carried away with all of his testosterone, sees red, and delivers a killing bite- when his vision clears, though, he realizes that he killed Hazelpaw, a bystander who had jumped into the fight to try to physically separate the two fighting cats.

I need to ask Titanium about Smokepaw and whether she would be able to pounce Heronpaw like that.

Edit: About letter i- I just realized that since Goldenpaw, the RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, is supposed to be Ashpaw's confidant friend, she can be present at the Gathering and the fights and then be there to tend to Competitor #3, so running back to camp won't be necessary. That would help the ease of the plot a lot. Yes

Double Edit: I PMed Titanium, and Titanium said that Heronpaw could say something about Smokepaw's dead parents/ orphan-status; that would make her attack for sure.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 16:56

Heronpaw will have an NPC mate after Ashpaw rejects him.

Edit: I will probably have a new cat who is perfect for the Competitor #1 spot; his name is Rowankit(subject to change if the creation isn't approved).  He will be RiverClan which (possibly?) could be a problem.  The thing is can I have a cat in both Competitors #1 and #2?

Second Edit: He was approved

Third Edit: Now I am okay on not using the Battle System; sorry for my indecisiveness

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Dec 2017 - 18:47

Smokepaw’s moonstone trip is coming up and since she’s in this plot I wanna get her to talk with a hella gay cat who will convince her that her feelings are ‘natural’
Any suggestions??

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 11:54

I decided to post this, you can accept or reject it

Cat Name: Rowankit
Cat Gender: Tom
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Cat Rank: Kit, will be apprentice soon
What role(s) do you want?: Competitor #1
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? Yes, unlike Heronpaw.
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? about every day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): He has a fiery temper, and would start a fight easily.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): NPCs(all of my cats have NPC parents)
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Heronpaw got outraged.  That was the last straw!  "Viperstorm!" Heronpaw snarled to the young warrior.  "Yes, the clan comes before other clans!  Yes, following the warrior code is very important!  But that is not all to a warrior!  A warrior should have the option to challenge the leader's decisions.  Otherwise, they will just be empty shells - pawns for the leader to use!  Is that what you want!?  Do you want to be used!?  Or do you want to think before acting instead of blindly following the leader's instructions? Heronpaw said to the warrior.  His words were not directed at the leader, but they were indirectly talking about her.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:34

Cat Name: Briarpaw
Cat Gender: She-cat
Cat Clan: WindClan
Cat Rank: Apprentice
What role(s) do you want?: Side tom/she-cat 1
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not?
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? about every day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): Brown with green eyes, she hates fighting and wars.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Guess what?  NPCs!
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Heronpaw got outraged.  That was the last straw!  "Viperstorm!" Heronpaw snarled to the young warrior.  "Yes, the clan comes before other clans!  Yes, following the warrior code is very important!  But that is not all to a warrior!  A warrior should have the option to challenge the leader's decisions.  Otherwise, they will just be empty shells - pawns for the leader to use!  Is that what you want!?  Do you want to be used!?  Or do you want to think before acting instead of blindly following the leader's instructions? Heronpaw said to the warrior.  His words were not directed at the leader, but they were indirectly talking about her.

It's both Rowan and Briar or neither

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:05

The cats above(but not Heronpaw) are dead now(or at least they have their death topics up)

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 13:50

Hey so if FRs are ok, Wolfpaw(Wolfback) of Windclan could easily be a killer if you needed another competitor. This would all be before he realizes his true love for Eveningpaw and possibly Softpaw.

Spotpaw's already in a huge big mess of love already but I COULD fit Ashpaw in as an RC cat he totally likes. But he is Riverclan!

Blossompaw of Skyclan kinda seems like the kind of cat who would be in love with a she-cat. Her life's kinda boring so far so.

That's all I got for ya! Here are the forms.

Cat Name: Wolfpaw
Cat Clan: Windclan
Cat Rank: Apprentice, currently.
What role(s) do you want?: Competitor 1, or a side cat would be fine.
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? Easily a killer.
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? Several times a day.
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): Gray tom who is clumsy and funny, has split personalities and will sometimes switch to killer mode at random.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): NPC parents
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Wolfpaw's lungs were burning already, but Softpaw ran ahead of him! "How PANT the heck PANT do you go PANT so fast?!" Then a little lump of dirt came in front of him. He stumbled over his own paws, tripping and falling. He didn't stop though, oh, no, he had too much momentum. He tumbled, head over tail, not even slowed down by a bush, and landed with a thump by Nectarleap. "I... win..." He said weakly. His head was spinning and his whole body seemed bruised. He was so dizzy and sore now. I shouldn't have pushed myself so hard! He thought regrettably to himself. Was Nectarleap going to force him back to the medicine cat's den? Was he even able to get up?

Cat Name: Spotpaw
Cat Clan: Riverclan
Cat Rank: Apprentice, currently.
What role(s) do you want?: Competitor 1 or a side role, anything's ok
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? Yes, I suppose.
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? Many times a day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): White spotted tom with green eyes. A once-playful-and-flirty guy, he is now just sad and ashamed. He only wants to be loved and respected.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Silverfang X NPC
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Spotpaw blinked. "You need... me?" He asked, confused. Wolfpaw must have been sent. Surely Jaystream and Ivystar had not acted so they could give him an even worse punishment later. And now was the later. Then Wolfpaw said he was offering for him to play. "You are asking me, right? Not someone else?" He looked around in the den for someone else that Wolfpaw could have been talking to, but he was the only one. Surely nobody would want to play with him, Spotpaw. The Defender of Thunderclan. The "Spoilt Kit". Especially cats that weren't his friend Wolfpaw, like Darkpaw. This had to be a trick. Darkpaw was a pretty she-cat. "Who put you up for this?" He asked. Maybe they had been playing truth or dare and dared Wolfpaw to come and torture him.

Cat Name: Blossompaw
Cat Gender: She-cat
Cat Clan: Skyclan
Cat Rank: Apprentice
What role(s) do you want?: Anything's good
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? Nononono definitely not
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? A lot of times, every day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): "pink" and white bicolored cat with amber eyes. Sweet, gentle, and usually calm.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Sageclaw X Dandeliondapple
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): Blossomkit twitched her nose. "I suppose so. Father smells like mother, but different." She could scent that Mintkit and Dandeliondapple were different from the other cats. She wanted to see them. She blinked open her eyes and squinted, finding herself staring into the bright light, with a big shadow. She relaxed her sight and her beautiful amber eyes focused on Sageclaw. "Daddy," She breathed.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Jan 2018 - 16:43

Oh no! Please don't have Spotpaw as Competitor #1! Heronpaw's Competitor #2! more angst for him

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 7:00

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
Oh no!  Please don't have Spotpaw as Competitor #1!  Heronpaw's Competitor #2!  more angst for him
Eyy all Spotpaw would do is be another depression, and if he sees Heronpaw didn't get the girl either, they can cry about it together. Spotpaw can't be angry at almost anyone anymore, he's too sad

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:02

It's been a while since this plot was worked on; I've had a lot of RL stuff to handle, so I neglected it since it was a bigger undertaking than most of my other RP posts.

In any case, one major update: Ruskavelle will no longer be participating in the plot as the gathering victim. This makes the plot easier for me.

How does it make it easier? There will no longer be any murder in the plot! Cheering

Stoatpaw of ShadowClan, my character, can now work in my plot as Competitor #1. I need to contact Heronpaw's player and Smokepaw's player to make sure that they can still be competitors since it's been a while, but if so, then part 1 of the plot can work out.

Part 1 will still happen at the end of a Gathering. I wanted it originally to be February's Gathering, but since it hasn't been feasible for me to RP in earlier February, it'll have to be March's, I assume.

Smokepaw and Ashpaw have already had a cool RP 1-on-1 intro session with crushes. If Heronpaw is to be competitor #2 still, then Ashpaw needs a session with him. I will set-up a Stoatpaw x Ashpaw forbidden romance request before doing a 1-on-1 session (solo) thread.

By the way, it doesn't matter what age your cat is to participate in this plot as long as they're apprentice or older, so if Heronpaw and Smokepaw have grown into warriors by now, it's a-okay.

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:21

Due to horrible circumstances, Heronpaw will not be able to participate :(  I have a relationship that is happening, and he will not take two cats at once.  I am really sorry for the inconvenience and hope that this plot jumpstarts and becomes great.  I would recommend Spotpaw as a replacement.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:35

Ummm Dingorok, may i ask why you sent me this link. None of my cats are even apprentices, and only one is a tom

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:36

@Mamenchisaurus- I see; thanks a lot for replying! I was going to send a PM asking otherwise. I could use Spotpaw (https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u4124 Jade Wings is the player, right?); I recall that Ashpaw and Spotpaw are distantly related, but it doesn't matter since they won't end up together anyway (plus the relation IS pretty distant).

WAIT- Oh, I didn't read the possibility of Rowan, or Wolf, as competitors #1!!! I actually didn't read any of the posts above since I assumed that there weren't new posts.  Lol Ghost If I don't have to use Stoatpaw, that would be even better!

Is Rowan still available, @Mamenchi?

Edit: Oh, I just read that some cats were dead. RIP. Lol Ghost

Last edited by Dingorok on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:38

@pepperfrost- Huh? This is the only PM I've ever given you to my knowledge:

https://prnt.sc/ikqlze

Edit: Oh, I think you must have clicked on my signature. Laughing

Double Edit as of March 2018 as an UPDATE: Since I have to keep editing the front page, PiratePad of updated roles instead of constant front page edits.

Another edit: So Stoat will be Competitor #2 and Spot will be Competitor #1. Now we can get the ball rolling!!!

Here's the forbidden romance application: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t33739-stoatpaw-x-ashpaw#406424

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next