Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
AirJordanz
Not
Stags
Titanium
Dingorok
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:39

tiny problem; Spot already has 2 mates BEFORE Ashpaw- and 3 kits. What if she decides to get with him, realizes that he isn't right due to his multiple mates, and breaks up with him. THEN the rest of the plot ensues. Good idea?

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:59

Cat Name: Birchpaw
Cat Gender: Tom
Cat Clan: Riverclan
Cat Rank: Apprentice
What role(s) do you want?: Eventual love
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? N/A
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? about every day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): creamish-greyish, with black and dark grey streaks down his back, sparky yellow eyes.
Cat Parentage (required for all roles):
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): its not much but i replied here if u need more i can make up a scenario. Or if u wanna see from my other cats, Forestpaw , Dawnpaw , and Shadepaw

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 15:05

uh peppr...

Birch is Spot's nephew

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 15:43

oh. :P

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 15:54

@Jade- It's up to you. Either Spot is up front about his past relationships with Ash after she chooses him (which happens after she grows into a warrior), or Spot hides them until Ash finds out. Which do you prefer?

@Birch- The problem with using Ash x Birch if Birch really is related to Spot is that Spot and Ash are distant relatives already (Ash is some sort of half-great-aunt to Spot, I think). While Spot and Ash are borderline okay for the purpose of this plot since they won't be having kits, Birch x Ash probably would result in kits. Are you okay with distant incest, or no?

Spot + Birch's part of the family tree: https://prnt.sc/iujq2r

Ash's part of the family tree: https://prnt.sc/iujqyn

The connection between Spot, Birch, and Ash: https://prnt.sc/iujt9n

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 16:01

Not terribly distant...

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 16:49

i'm fine w/ that

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4