Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
AirJordanz
Not
Stags
Titanium
Dingorok
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 22:55

Here's my basic idea:
Ashpaw is supposed to be a graceful, pretty she-cat, so it makes sense that multiple cats might be interested in her romantically. The point of the plot is to stir up a decent amount of drama from the competition over Ashpaw as well as use and develop Ashpaw's character.
Ashpaw is a still young and naive cat who will gain maturity (and emotional scars) through these experiences, and other RPers can take this plot opportunity to develop their own characters and generally make some interesting connections and stories. I hope the people who sign-up for this plot will enjoy it!

The plot blurb:
2 toms flirt with Ashpaw of RiverClan (optional: a 3rd unknown gender cat fights over her too); Ash confides her budding romance options to a RiverClan friend. At the end of a Gathering, the competing toms get into a fight, and Hazelpaw of ThunderClan steps in to stop them but dies as a result (optional: if 3rd unknown gender cat is in there too, s/he gets injured or dies too to more directly affect Ashpaw). The toms still don't learn from their brash actions and continue to be romance rivals for Ashpaw. Ashpaw grows into a warrior and eventually chooses one of the toms; the other tom is emotionally wounded. Ash's chosen mate cheats on her with another cat. Ash finds out, breaks up with him, and tries to go back to the other tom. The other tom turns her down. Ash is heartbroken for a while, but then another tom comes along (or the RiverClan friend; depends on the sign-ups) and heals her heart.

Cats Involved/ Needed:

Competitors for Ashpaw's affection:
Competitor #1 - Dingorok's Stoatpaw
By start of plot, must be tom apprentice or warrior; by end of plot, must become warrior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Competitor #2 - Mamenchisaurus's Heronpaw
By start of plot, must be tom apprentice or warrior.
Heronpaw of RiverClan is a tom apprentice that will fight in the brawl, act as a rival, and eventually be rejected by Ash, as well as turn her down as well later on in the plot. He will not be a killer. Pending whether or not he is the one who badly injures Smokepaw.
[Optional but included] Competitor #3 - Titanium's Smokepaw
By start of plot, can be either tom or she-cat apprentice or warrior. Would be heavily injured, maimed, and/or killed by Competitor #2. I'm making it optional because I don't know if anyone would want to heavily injure, maim, and/or kill their cat, and because murder plots, if it becomes one, require an extra registration step).
Smokepaw of RiverClan is a she-cat apprentice who will be seriously injured in the plot, but not killed and not a killer, either.
Other Characters throughout the plot:

Confidant - Grey's Goldenpaw

1 RiverClan she-cat/tom of any age who basically acts as a friend to Ashpaw. Confidant may also become Eventual Love if a tom, single, and warrior by the end of the plot.
Goldenpaw of RiverClan is a MCA who will act as Ashpaw's friend throughout the plot at relevant points, and perhaps beyond if she so desires.
[Optional but included] Gathering Victim - Ruskavelle's Hazelpaw

A peace-keeping ThunderClan apprentice who tries to stop the brawl that starts at the end of a Gathering in a separate thread in Fourtrees. One of the competitors kills her accidentally with a killing bite, thinking he got a hold of his rival instead, but it turns out he attacked the wrong cat.

Other Characters after Ashpaw becomes a warrior:

These characters won't come in until at least January, or maybe even further along depending on when Ashpaw becomes a warrior and how long the earlier phases of the plot take.
Side Tom/She-cat #1 - OPEN

1 she-cat/tom apprentice or warrior to later act as Competitor #1's other mate, other romantic interest, and/or fling, whatever they want.
Eventual Love - OPEN
1 tom warrior to later heal Ashpaw's heart. May be the Confidant, depending on how many applications I get for this plot.
[Optional] Side Tom/She-cat #2 - OPEN
1 she-cat/tom apprentice or warrior to later act as Competitor #2's mate after Ashpaw rejects him. Is not a required role, and can be filled even without explicit plot permission after Ashpaw rejects him (Competitor #2's RPer should inform me if there will be a cat taking that role, however); it's up to whomever takes the role of Competitor #2 if he wants one or not.

Note #1:
Note #2:

Detailed Plot Breakdown:

Warning, it's LONG!:

If you got this far, congratulations!

As you can see, this plot overall is very long and will last at least a few months. Sign-Ups are below! Thank you for reading (and it's totally fine if you skipped most of it; details will be re-explained if needed).

Sign-Ups:

Code:
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat Gender:[/b]
[b]Cat Clan:[/b]
[b]Cat Rank:[/b]
[b]What role(s) do you want?:[/b]
[b]If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not?[/b]
[b]About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer [u]at least[/u] once every 2 weeks)?[/b]
[b]Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat):[/b]
[b]Cat Parentage (required for all roles):[/b]
[b]RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want):[/b]

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00

Last edited by Dingorok on Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 21:05; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 23:04

Cat Name: Goldenpaw
Cat Gender: She-cat
Cat Clan: Riverclan
Cat Rank: MCA
What role(s) do you want?: Confidant
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? N/A
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? All day erry day
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat): https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30993-goldenkit-of-riverclan#378196
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Pure NPC X Pure NPC
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want): A small, long-furred kit stumbled out of the nursery, her fur everywhere as wide blue eyes with amber flecks took in the camp for the first time. The small she-kit fumbled out past the nursery exit and into the sun rays of a cool leaf-fall day, small sturdy paws smacked confidently into the ground as she took in the sights.

Goldenkits eyes flickered onto a leaf that flittered into camp, and her claws were unsheathed and she was leaping on it in an instant, her eyes flickering across it, looking at every vein and colour that decorated the plant. The she-kit quickly became disinterested with the red and orange leaf and released it, the wind sweeping it away once more. Huffing Goldenkit pattered towards each and every den, peering in and looking around for a moment before skittering away.

What was a kit ta do?
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 23:35

Thanks for applying! Golden seems like a good possible friend to Ashpaw- even though Golden gets irritated, Ashpaw and Goldenpaw share a certain sensitivity and thoughtfulness. I'll see if anyone else decides to apply, but I'm strongly considering Golden as the Confidant.

Since the plot will take a while before getting to the later characters anyway, we can get started once we have Competitors and Confidant filled (and the murder plot(s)/ any forbidden relationship stuff if needed properly signed-up).

The Side cat(s) and Eventual Love can be filled at a more leisurely pace if needed.

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Y7g3q6fuAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Russian-blue-catAshpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 3:48

Cat Name: Smokepaw
Cat Gender: She-Cat
Cat Clan: RiverClan
Cat Rank: Waiting on the apprentice ceremony
What role(s) do you want?: Competitor #3
If applying for one of the Competitors, are you willing for your cat to be a killer or not? No, I don't want her to be killed either. Heavily injured would be better.
About how often do you go onto WCC (activity; I prefer at least once every 2 weeks)? Usually daily, otherwise once in two or three days.
Cat Description (Personality/Appearance/Anything else you want to tell me about your cat):      https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31127-smoke-kit-of-riverclan     Also, my character is bisexual, I just didn't put it in the creation topic XD
Cat Parentage (required for all roles): Pure NPC X Pure NPC
RP Sample (can be copypasta from a previous post if you want, and even with a different cat; it just shows what you're like when posting; you can also make a new hypothetical scenario if you want):

Smokekit was awake. She kept her eyes closed, unwilling to wake and move. She snuggled close to the soft moss as she tried to remember her dream. It had been a good one. The details slipped from her memory as easily as a fish would slip through the stream. She vaguely remembered becoming a warrior, but nothing else came to her mind. She adjusted her position, wishing to return to her dream, when a warm, bright ray of sun shone through her eyelids. She opened them to reveal light grey. Smokekit yawned widely and finally admitted that she had to get up, yet she made no attempt to move from her spot.
(That was my first post on WCC :3)

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptySun 26 Nov 2017 - 9:29

Thanks for signing up! Yeah, just getting injured relatively seriously (maiming isn't necessary if you don't want that either) works for this plot. I think Smoke will work well (the NPCxNPC is a plus, and her quietness is good, since it would be even harder for Ashpaw to correctly read her intentions at first- Ashpaw would think of her only as a friend initially, until the fight), so she gets the Competitor #3 spot.

@Grey- Golden gets the Confidant spot!

Now we just need the other 2 competitors, plus other roles if people wanted to sign up for them in advance.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 14:09

I had my apprentice ceremony, so now Smokepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice! Yaya! And yeah, I might be alright with maiming. Depends. Honestly, I'd rather it just be super life threatening because of the injuries to add a little extra spice XD

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 15:11

I love this plot. I wish I had an empty spot to make a tom for this.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 21:06

@Titanium- That's good; thanks for the update! Yeah, it's up to you on what injuries Smokepaw gets. Again, maiming is optional, so it's a-okay if you choose to or choose not to maim her; serious injuries are all that are needed. The maiming would just up the drama and really give Smokepaw reason to stop pursuing Ashpaw romantically permanently, but serious injuries would do just fine, too.

If you want, we could start a thread for Phase 1 for Smokepaw and Ashpaw- that would be the individual crush thread, where Smokepaw notices Ashpaw, Smokepaw tries to buddy up to Ashpaw in an infatuated sort of way, but Ashpaw thinks Smokepaw is just being shy/ friendly (Ashpaw is naive and is heterosexual in her thinking, as the only romantic relationship(s) she's noticed so far is/are heterosexual). It'll take a while before we can move onto Phase 2, the actual brawl, though, since we still don't have the toms in place, so if you want to wait to get both of the toms before starting the plot, that's fine, too.

@Stags- Thanks for the comment; glad you like it! That's too bad about not having space for another tom; the plot definitely could have used him!

I was actually surprised that the female-possible and some optional roles were filled before the male ones, but maybe it makes sense, since female characters are rather popular (and also, one of the males will have to be a killer, which is understandably a turn-off for some RPers). Hopefully some people will apply for the male roles sometime soon-ish. I kind of wanted to advertise this thread in the Parent & Mate Finder, but I suppose I should be patient.

Edit: I checked the Site Cats page, and RiverClan has a huge number of females (although there are still some males, thankfully):
RiverClan Roster:

This plot is also potentially open to non-RC cats if needed as I wrote in Note #1; I can update the title to make it clear that it can be open to forbidden romance sign-ups if the RC notation after Ashpaw's name is confusing people.

Edit #2: If no one signs up for a tom spot for a while, I could volunteer Stoatkit->paw of ShadowClan to play the role of one of the Competitors. I wouldn't mind him getting carried away and killing Hazelkit->paw, either, if necessary (that is, if the other Competitor doesn't want to kill a cat; if they do, then by all means). I was hoping that other people would play all of the other roles besides Ash, though, since part of the point of the plot is to give other people a chance to develop their characters and have some interesting RP with each other. We'll see. Mouth Shut

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 14:00

Sure, we could start the first thread whenever! We really do need more people for the other competitor slots, though.

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyWed 29 Nov 2017 - 15:22

@Titanium- Yeah, we really do need the other Competitors before we can really get anywhere; I guess I'll wait a week before starting a thread with Smokepaw.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 13:34

Bump

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyThu 30 Nov 2017 - 21:40

Double bump- we need some Competitors! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 12:28

I could only input little Wolfkit/Storm. He's nearly six moons.He'll join Windclan as an apprentice quite soon.

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 22:52

@Jadewings93- That could work, if we sign up for forbidden romances. Do you want to fill out a sign-up sheet (at the bottom of the first post)?

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 14:11

bump again ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]   Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashpaw (RC) Romance Plot [OPEN]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next