Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:08

I held off on making a post in the Parent & Mate Finder since I wanted to see if I could draw attention without a post in this section (and to give non-plotters a chance to meet mates), but since no toms have applied to my plot, I think I've waited long enough.

Cat Name: Ashpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Rank: Apprentice in the start of the plot and Warrior in the end of the plot
Tom or She-Cat?: She-Cat

Special Requests:
Here is the plot link for a full run-down.

I am looking for 3 toms in my plot, which has been approved by Ink. I need:
*2 toms to start as rivals over Ashpaw
*A 3rd tom at the end who is unrelated to the skirmish

Requirements:
*Either Apprentice or Warrior age, but I'm not picky.
*All 3 should be somewhat or completely removed from Ashpaw in terms of genetics if possible
(Ashpaw's parents are Ivystar of RC x a RC NPC named Watergaze, and Ivystar is half TC).
Here is a family tree link if you want to check yourself. I can do the checking of the genealogy if you don't want to check yourself.
*These toms can be in ANY clans, and I may even consider rogues or kittypets! That is how desperate I am to get toms.  Big Grin
*Ideally, one of the competing toms will accidentally kill another cat named Hazelpaw at a Gathering. However, if no one volunteers, then I may use my own character Stoatkit -> paw as one of the 2 competitors.
If even after using Stoatkit -> paw still no one volunteers, I literally could even use another one of my own toms who is currently named Cobwebkit. I would just prefer not to since I partially made this plot to give multiple players a chance to develop their characters and to make interesting connections.

The basics of the plot:

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Y7g3q6fuLooking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Russian-blue-catLooking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:43

I would volunteer Spotkit of Riverclan, but he was just born a little bit ago. Then again, his I'm-handsome-and-I-know-it flirtiness may come in handy...

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:53

@Jadewings93- We've waited this long, we can wait for some more time! He would be perfect, as long as he's not too related to Ashpaw. What's his parentage?

Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Y7g3q6fuLooking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Russian-blue-catLooking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 9:58

Sorry to interrupt here but I think that Spotkit is related to Ashpaw. He is Silverfang's son, which means that his grandparents are Thistleblaze and Sootwhisper. And Soot is Ivystar's son :/

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Signat14
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 10:49

Oh, that's awkward; Ashpaw is Spotkit's half-great-aunt, then. I guess that's not such a great pairing. Thanks for jumping in with that info, Jaystream.  Sweat

It doesn't really matter for competitors except for posterity's sake (it really only matters for the 3rd tom, who would be a permanent mate to Ash, or possibly the chosen competitor plus Ash if they happen to have kits before they break up), but I guess I'll wait to see if there are any other volunteers. My own possible volunteers are luckily adopted and from NPCs. Lol Ghost

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 11:36

I can offer my Lionkit of Skyclan for the 3rd tom if you'd like. But otherwise I won't be making him a rival since my Lionkit would never kill unless in a large clan battle.

:3
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:33

@Dewberries- Very interesting! You can sign him up if you'd like in the official plot thread. It'll be a long while before the plot reaches that endpoint, though, as you can probably tell. Thank you for the offer!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot   Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Toms in Romance/ Fighting Plot
Page 1 of 1