Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unexpected =/

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Unexpected =/ Empty
PostUnexpected =/

Um... Sorry guys but I may not be on that much anymore. My family just took a big hit and I may not be able to find the time. Parents are yelling right now as we speak. >< But anyway um... Sorry Lilypaw for leavin ya like this. But hey nothing's set in stone so I may be on or not. If not someone take over her training please. Um... that's all there is left to say. so uh...... PEACE (maybe)

~Jordan
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Unexpected =/ :: Comments

Rainy
Re: Unexpected =/
Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm by Rainy
...For good..? :'( Miss ya, Bright.
BlossomClaw
Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm by BlossomClaw
trust me i know the feeling...hopefully it'll work out! pls pls pls come back soon!
Sleepy
Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm by Sleepy
Good luck Bright! Come back soon!
Anonymous
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am by Guest
Thank god it's not for good and it depends on certain things. My dad is getting rid of internet but now that I have my laptop I can get my neighbor's wireless internet ^^ YAY NEIGHBORS

P.S. It got worse last night when I figured out she admitted to cheating ><
Rainy
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 am by Rainy
Lol, GO NEIGHBORS!
BlossomClaw
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 am by BlossomClaw
aws i hate it when parent5s fight...my parents started fightijng and never stoped since...and its been 3 years
Anonymous
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:28 pm by Guest
W00T! Stupid family ripper aparter is movin out earlier than expected! O_o sorry I'm just happy for that.
Moon
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:17 pm by Moon
Come back sooooooon pwease.
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm by Blazestorm
Sorry Bright. Hope things get better in real life because thats more important right now.
Tarto-sensei
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm by Tarto-sensei
I never saw/heard my parents fight before they got divorced. Maybe they did it intentionally, I was 4 then, after all.

COME BCK SOON TT_TT
Anonymous
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm by Guest
When I was in kindergradenbefore my parents got devorced, I kept my sister away from them during fights.

Come back soon please!
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm by Blazestorm
Yeah my parents have fights too.

If anything parents should just opt for legal seperation so at least the family isnt completely broken up and that way its not 100% divorce because when parents said their wedding vows at your wedding you have to abide by them. I mean wedding vows are like a promise to God.
Sleepy
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm by Sleepy
Well, I think they both broke there vows... my parents divorced when I was little. I saw them fight, it wasnt 24/7, well probably it was just I didnt see it while I was at a Daycare and about 3 to 4 years old.
Anonymous
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 pm by Guest
My mom is movin out tomorrow so things should be okay now. I may not be on as much anymore but yeah...
Post  by Sponsored content

Unexpected =/

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next