Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Unexpected Absence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Another Unexpected Absence. Empty
PostAnother Unexpected Absence.

So, I'll try to keep this pretty short, no need to take up time.

I won't be able to post very much due to mental reasons. My grandfather passed away yesterday. I was pretty close to him, so I'm not sure when I'll be okay enough to come back. For now, Ink will be handling Thunderclan ceremonies and Dimmeh will be a sort of pseudo-deputy. Thank you for understanding.

Love,
Night
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Another Unexpected Absence. :: Comments

Inky Pawprints
Re: Another Unexpected Absence.
Post Mon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:01 by Inky Pawprints
I understand what you’re going through, Night. My grandpa passed away not long ago and it hit me really hard as well. Take your time, and don’t try to lock away your feelings, it doesn’t really helps.
Dimmeh
Post Mon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:15 by Dimmeh
I have the pseudo-dep spot!

On a more serious note, real life comes first. Take your time, Night—it's not easy losing a family member. When my grandmother passed away, it was depressing, and if you need some time, take as much as you can.
Maple
Post Mon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:47 by Maple
Oh, I was there in the same situation a bit ago, so just take your time, you'll be ok in the end! You can get through this, and we are here for you forever and always~
Post  by Sponsored content

Another Unexpected Absence.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: