Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unexpected Changes [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Unexpected Changes [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Changes [Open]   Unexpected Changes [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Darkpaw hadn't come out from the apprentice's den for quite a couple hours by now, which was extremely strange for the dark furred tom, he was often the very first apprentice out and bugging the still sleepy warriors in an attempt to join a patrol, or looking around for his mentor to go training.

Inside, in a dark corner of the den, Darkpaw was grooming his long fur furiously with a panicked expression in his face and wide open eyes. The fur that once was as black as the darkest night now had a dark amber color. He hadn't seen the chance until last night, but given he had been training all day long all over the territory and given how tired he was he shrugged it off as dirt that had managed to find a way to cling to his fur and he could easily clean off next morning. But now it started to down in him that is wasn't that his fur was dirty...it was...changing color!

As soon as that thought popped up in his already confused and panicking mind, he rushed out of the den like if the whole Dark Forest was chasing after him, heading towards the Medicine Cat's den. He had to be sick, terribly sick, it was the only explanation that he could think on at this point, and it terrified. He couldn't die, not now, not when he still hadn't achieved the great things he dreamed of.

"GOLDENEYE!!!"

The panicked yowl echoed on the walls of the den as he looked around frantically for the she-cat. He couldn't care less if he made a mess of the place nor if the usually grumpy medicine cat's rage fell upon him "Oh, StarClan, you gotta help me! M-my fur! It... It is... Oh, Goldeneye, what is happening to me?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!".

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Changes [Open]   Unexpected Changes [Open] EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 9:24 pm

"Darkpaw?" Goldeneye rushed from her storage with bristling fur at the first call of her name. But with Darkpaw blabbering and no scent of illness on the tom. Embracing the apprentice she wrapped a paw and a tail around him, "Shhh, hush now Darkpaw." Goldeneye meowed, enfolding the apprentice in her comforting embrace. "I smell no signs of illness on you. Have you been feeling ill at all? Because if you're not feeling anything beyond the ordinary then I see no cause for concern. But I must admit, this is a condition I have never heard of." Goldeneye meowed, her brow perking in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Changes [Open]   Unexpected Changes [Open] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 pm

“B-But…” The still shivering apprentice looked up at Goldeneye with tears in his eyes. His initial panic attack was slowly fading as she offered him some comfort, but it was clear the fear of the unknown refused to unhook his claws from his heart. Having a condition not even a medicine cat herself could identify? Deadly or not, it was still terrifying “…a-am I going to stay like this forever? Am I going to keep changing? Will I ever be black again?” Questions poured out from the kit’s muzzle as he was unable to hold them back, even if deep inside he knew no answers would be given to him.

“A-are you sure you don’t know what is happening to me? Or why? Would another medicine cat know?” He was too proud to say it out-loud, especially now that his impulsive state of mind was slowly retreating, allowing him to actually think before speaking…but any cat would easily be able to read the “I-I’m scared…” message just by looking at his wide open eyes.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Changes [Open]   Unexpected Changes [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Changes [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: